GreaseSpot Cafe

Boot the Wierwille apologists

GrouchoMarxJr

He's trying the same tactic over in the Open Forum on the "Word" thread.  He just tried to bait me into a sham fight, and is trying to flame Cman and Dot into two other mock nonsensical circular arguements too.

What's the definition of Insanity?  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting to get different results each time?

Trolls need to be on a leash.

WE SHOULD STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.  

They like to be mocked though, and outed, really, I'm serious...try it.   <_<

Yeah defending myself against stalkers and personal insults imagine that..... What a tactic

real laws .. were written by real attorneys

WoW I learned something new today--

Mr Dugas my 5th Grade teacher was wrong about laws being made and written by legislators. :doh:

I'm glad we have a constitutional expert in the finer and fundamental points of law around to clear that up.

Thanks WD!

Edited by mstar1

WoW I learned something new today--

Mr Dugas my 5th Grade teacher was wrong about laws being made and written by legislators. :doh:

I'm glad we have a constitutional expert in the finer and fundamental points of law around to clear that up.

Thanks WD!

Who are many times attorneys themselves or use the legal staff they have available in writing such laws. Sorry I thought you might know that ,did not realize that I would need to point out each step of writing a law.

ewww changing the story now?

My state legislator is a businessman another one is a doctor, in fact of the two running for President who claim to presently be "lawmakers" one was a Navy Pilot, the other a Community Organizer----there's not a lawyer in the whole damn bunch of em

Theyve all at one point or another have made the claim to me that they are the ones that write the laws--Im gonna have to call their offices today and straighten them out right quick to step down or hand it back to the attorneys where it really belongs. I didnt know I had to point out each correct step in writing laws to them, :biglaugh:

Got any other Constitutional insights and legal rules nobodies ever heard of you want to make a fool out of yourselfenlighten us with?

I like to watch you make legal stuff up on the fly---then twist out of--Its hilariously entertaining.

You might gain some sort of perverse pleasure in annoying people and fancying yourself as some sort of legal watchdog but I dont beleive for a second that even you buy your own bu!!$h!t,

or you would be spending times in actual courtrooms defending the wrongly accused instead of flailing away with hyperbolic BS on an small internet board

later dude---have a nice day :)

Edited by mstar1

My state legislator is a businessman another one is a doctor, in fact of the two running for President who claim to presently be "lawmakers" one was a Navy Pilot, the other a Community Organizer----there's not a lawyer in the whole damn bunch of em

Clarification: Obama has a law degree and was a practicing lawyer - briefly.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr/06/na.../na-obamalegal6

However, a law degree is not required to write laws, nor are all laws scrutinized for "legality" prior to becoming enacted - that's the purpose of the judicial branch.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/judg.html

Perhaps if WD had a clear understanding of the process, and not just an idealization of the process, he would stop the innocent until proven guilty rhetoric.

Edited by Tzaia

Theyve all at one point or another have made the claim to me that they are the ones that write the laws--Im gonna have to call their offices today and straighten them out right quick to step down or hand it back to the attorneys where it really belongs. I didnt know I had to point out each correct step in writing laws to them, :biglaugh:

Got any other Constitutional insights and legal rules nobodies ever heard of you want to make a fool out of yourselfenlighten us with?

I like to watch you make legal stuff up on the fly---then twist out of--Its hilariously entertaining.

You might gain some sort of perverse pleasure in annoying people and fancying yourself as some sort of legal watchdog but I dont beleive for a second that even you buy your own bu!!$h!t,

or you would be spending times in actual courtrooms defending the wrongly accused instead of flailing away with hyperbolic BS on an small internet board

later dude---have a nice day :)

No change just a clarification for you, since you apparently needed one. I also never said your legislators were attorneys or that all were but many are ,either way if you think that any law does not pass by a legal counsel you are mistaken. Most thinking people realize that when one says in a sentence an automaker made my car it is not necessary to also list everyone like welders also in the sentence In like manner when one says that the laws noted were written by real attorneys , against the charge that I was not qualified in legal matters ,one would assume that all in the process would be included as well without listing each one. I suppose for you we need to also list the page that carried it from office to office. This is pretty clearly a pointless argument due to the fact that you have no real argument to the fact that there in black and white the law with ordinance included indeed says that dead people have the right not to be libeled, it is illegal. Contrary to some who fancy themselves as lawyers that think otherwise. I suppose if I had no answer for inserting my foot in my mouth I'd pick at some miniscule point in someone's writing as well, ........actually I wouldn't but that’s another story. I do enjoy watching you try and change the focus when you have no answer though Its hilariously entertaining

I do enjoy watching you try and change the focus when you have no answer though Its hilariously entertaining

Mstar and tzaia,

Like rascal said, replying to it represents validation.

If you completely ignore it, you do not provide it with "entertainment" (or validation).

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

Perhaps if WD had a clear understanding of the process, and not just an idealization of the process, he would stop the innocent until proven guilty rhetoric.

Really ?

The presumption of innocence — being innocent until proven guilty — is a legal right that the accused in criminal trials has in many modern nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the judge and jury, who are restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted. This presumption is seen to stem from the Latin legal principle that ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof rests on who asserts, not on who denies).

Heck one of them even admitted to enjoying stirring the post, watching the thread degenerate, smugly proclaiming that most of the time nobody ever knew he was behind it.

It was deliberate, it was focused, and it was really really mean.

Yeah they did , lets see who that poster was..........Oh here it is

now I see

They like to be mocked though, and outed, really, I'm serious...try it.

( Quote rascal @ Jul 23 2008, 10:33 AM)

The forum rules were tightened to where stalking and name calling were eliminated.

Really like say for instance on this one where calling people troll., another case of the Pharisees accusing others of doing what they themselves do.