GreaseSpot Cafe

hi

templelady

I am a Baaad little greasespot

I have neglected all of you-- my old friends here at the cafe-- and the new friends I don't even know I have because I haven't been around-- even those of you I don't always see eye to eye with. But with vacations at work and the Wedding for my son just weeks away-- I have been busy busy busy--

I just want to let you all know That

I think of you all often I

love you all

and

"I shall return !!!''

I have neglected all of you-- my old friends here at the cafe-- and the new friends I don't even know I have because I haven't been around-- even those of you I don't always see eye to eye with. But with vacations at work and the Wedding for my son just weeks away-- I have been busy busy busy--

love you all

and

"I shall return !!!''

Hi, TL

We always have a pot of freshly brewed coffee waiting for you.

coffee.jpg

Good to hear from you, Temple Lady - exciting news on your son's wedding!

...Don't worry about your time off from Grease Spot - I'm sure you've filed for all the necessary permits and my oh my, there's lots of paperwork in all that isn't there - but hey, the sooner you return it's that much more money you'll save on filing fees for extensions on those permits :rolleyes: .

Love & peace Tonto & T-Bone

love you all

and

"I shall return !!!''

That's no excuse!!! Ya need to make time for your *real* family*. :P

Cool beans! You just do what ya gotta do. The world will survive. ;)

Hi you! How's life in Anchor Town? We are enjoying summer down here, but the daggone Fireweed blooms are halfway up the stalks! I try not to look at 'em, but they are so pretty. It just goes too dang fast, ya know? But the fishing is in full swing, and deer season is only days away! Well you take care up there and have a great rest of the summer. Oh, and by all means, congratulations on your son's marriage! Cool....

JL

Permit Clerk 25, I am told, is busy trying to account for the increase in polar bear numbers in heaven and trying to find places where they aren't able to get to the resident seal population :biglaugh:

And you mean to say you have SUMMER in Juneau???!?!?!?!?!?!?

We haven't officially broken 70 here in Anchorage. The Iris didn't bloom until the last week in June and as for fireweed-- I haven't seen any yet---rain and highs (if we are lucky) in the mid sixties. I guess it's all that hot air in the legislature that has created warming in your section of the woods Johny :rolleyes:

Permit Clerk 25, I am told, is busy trying to account for the increase in polar bear numbers in heaven and trying to find places where they aren't able to get to the resident seal population :biglaugh:

And you mean to say you have SUMMER in Juneau???!?!?!?!?!?!?

We haven't officially broken 70 here in Anchorage. The Iris didn't bloom until the last week in June and as for fireweed-- I haven't seen any yet---rain and highs (if we are lucky) in the mid sixties. I guess it's all that hot air in the legislature that has created warming in your section of the woods Johny :rolleyes:

Don't feel too bad about the flowers. Living here on the North shore of Lake Superior,

my Iris have yet to bloom, and the rose bush just flowered a week or two ago.

Wish the dandelions would do the same. :( :biglaugh: