GreaseSpot Cafe

If any one is looking for Dana Bell

dragonlots

If anyone is looking for Dana Bell, I am safe and well in Colorado. I originally joined the way in Portland, OR, then was a WOW and stayed in Boston, MA for about six years. (1982-1989) I dropped out of The Way in 1987. I'm guessing since I was such a mouse, that no one really remembers me or else folks assume I got married and changed my name. Surprise! I kept my maiden name.

God Bless!

If anyone is looking for Dana Bell, I am safe and well in Colorado. I originally joined the way in Portland, OR, then was a WOW and stayed in Boston, MA for about six years. (1982-1989) I dropped out of The Way in 1987. I'm guessing since I was such a mouse, that no one really remembers me or else folks assume I got married and changed my name. Surprise! I kept my maiden name.

God Bless!

Hi, Dana

I'm pretty sure we never met.

One thing I didn't realize until I started visiting here is how large the whole operation was at its peak.

So, if it seems like people don't remember you, it's probably not because you were a "mouse".

God Bless!

Hi Dana,

I don't believe that we have ever met... unless it was at "the Rock of Ages'; however, the way that I look at it (no pun intended) is that as a child of God, God always remembers you AND... I'm looking forward to the Gathering Together... cause its going to take ALL of eternity to go around and hang out with everyone (that I didn't get a chance to, in this life)!!!

So I look forward to seeing you in the air!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, The Way was pretty good sized. I think I was around at about the time it reached its max before CLM went off on his rampage. I'm very thankful I missed all that since I was gone by then.

I did tend to keep to myself alot. I even lived by myself for awhile which was frowned on.

I have found a few folks. One was back in Oregon and another I traced from MA to KS to FL. Others I'm not sure where to even start looking. They are listed under the MA heading.

My thanks to the two who responded. The person I was back then seems to almost belong to another person. I'm very different now.

God Bless!

Dana,

This is the right thread (Friend Tracker) to look for people. If you had any Corps friends you might also try those threads. A couple of websites that I have found useful for tracking down old friends are Intelius and Zabasearch. (Switchboard.com is helpful, too.)

Best wishes,

George

• 3 months later...

God Bless!

HI Dana,

I do remember you. I remember that you lived in an apt off of Canyon Rd and I use to pick you up when you took the class.

Glad to see your post.

God Bless,

Carol

• 1 year later...

Not sure if anyone actually visits this site anymore, but I thought I'd another update. I am now a professional writer with my first book, 'Winter Awakening' coming out in early 2011. I'm in several anthologies during 2010 and might be in more come 2011. Still waiting to hear back from editors.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for not staying hidden.

Congratulations on following the dream of your heart and on seeing success. Keep in touch, if not here, through "exwayvision" or the GSC facebook bunch. I'd love to read your book(s) and believe others also would.

How can I find the Facebook Greasespot?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...