GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps Site

anotherDan

Well, I sure hope everybody's okay over there. God bless them!

Indeed, the problem is not with any people in particular. Ning.com has had its hands very full since Friday with a corporate problem that impacted its computer/technical operation and ultimately had some adverse impact on our site. We do expect it to be back up anytime, but have to be patient with ning. It is, afterall, a free service that they provide.

If/when I learn that it is back in operation, I will let everyone here and all the wc site members know... :)

I can hardly wait!!! My heart beats with anticipation of another exclusionary site. sorta reminds of a cult I once went to that told me I wasn't spiritual enough to fully understand the intricacies of life and when I ws more spiritual I would understand.

Got the email, (Edited out a reference to an off-the-board contact from another poster)

(signed)

Troublemaker

bulwinkle, you're going to be fine.

Edited by Modgellan
referenced contact was specifically done off the board

Modgellan has decided that it's his-or-her business to edit my posts. Believe me, they're not that evil. See my "AnotherDan might be banned" topic.

The edit involved removing information posted on this thread about a private communication from another poster. That poster did not wish the message to be made public. Since it was a private discussion I said it shoud remain private. :doh:

The edit involved removing information posted on this thread about a private communication from another poster. That poster did not wish the message to be made public. Since it was a private discussion I said it shoud remain private. :doh:

Oh, okay... thanks.