GreaseSpot Cafe

AnotherDan might be banned

anotherDan

Now I'm getting a PM from a mod to watch my step because Belle PM'ed me and I mentioned it on a thread. I told him if he doesn't like it to ban me, like they've banned Bumpy. Whatever. Really, this is bull s h i t.

Life is too short to shrink from "big" frogs in little ponds. If my POV is unacceptable in GSC, then by all means, prevent me from participating.

I'm thinking about taking a little trip up to Hap's for the clambake, but whatever. It will be hard to get the guitar on board, considering the means of transport.

DSCN4538.jpg

DWBH.... would hate to miss fellowshipping with you, especially since I could have both lobster and clams for only ten bucks!

Well... it's not really proper etiquette to mention a PM and who sent it (if that's what happened)... if that's all the "warning" was about I really don't see what the big deal is...

If you didn't know it was proper etiquette then you didn't know, if you did then you did... either way it doesn't seem like something to get all worked up about...

It doesn't seem like you did anything of the sort that got Bumpy banned (from what I understand) so why include him in your tirade?

but that's just me...

It's not a tirade, Tom. It's just a mention. If I'm "gone," this is why it is. Big frog in a little pond. Answering to "power" is not allowed. Whatever.

Okay... it just sounded a little like one because of the mention of the male bovine excrement... it doesn't seem like (on the surface) a ban-able offense, but then it sounds like you reacted kind of harshly...

like I said, it's not proper etiquette (and no, I don't know if that's really how it's spelled) and it sounds like they just fixed it and told you... that's all...

It just seems like a lot of folks (not just you) seem to be reacting in a rather extremely dramatic fashion to a little moderation lately... again, not trying to single out you... it seems to be happening all over the place

Dan,

I did NOT hint at banning you, nor did I tell you to watch your step.

The person who contacted you off the board requested their communication not be made public. I did not consider it any more of an issue than that.

If you would like I would be happy to paste the PMs I sent you and the ones you sent me here. It's your call.

I'm thinking about taking a little trip up to Hap's for the clambake, but whatever. It will be hard to get the guitar on board, considering the means of transport.

DWBH.... would hate to miss fellowshipping with you, especially since I could have both lobster and clams for only ten bucks!

Ummmm DUDE! we don't have clambakes very often in CO, but if you make it out this way perhaps I could wrassle you up some oysters (Rocky Mountain version) and we could have a nice fire at my couple of acres at 9500 ft..

~HAP