GreaseSpot Cafe

Has the re-recruitment surge started again?

skyrider

I haven't gotten my phone call yet, although I'm sure they know where I work.

Oak, I assume we were talking about apologies, whether about major things, or like the one I spoke of something very minor, from someone else who was out. If you can get one from someone still in, no matter how low or high, let us all know!

Apologies............. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

For me, the nearest thing to an "apology".......was about 2 years after my exit, my confronters -- the La11ys -- packed their bags and left twi in the middle of the night. Poof...........they were gone!!!!

In a round-about way, I took it that they finally saw what I was trying to tell them...........and even though my wife and I were grilled for several hours, the La11ys took the path of no confrontation.

But hey.......I hold no ill-will towards them. After all, they were IN-DOCVIC-TRINATED.

:evildenk:

There will be no apologies.

Anyone with heart enough to apologize has already left. Besides, the last thing they need is to open that can of worms again. They're going through the motions just to be sure they look like an active organization, especially in the eyes of the IRS.

So tell me this. If I show up some Sunday evening and try to attend the SNS, would I be welcomed or be told to get off the property or be arrested?

My feelings are so hurt that they have not contacted me. OH wait my last name isn't the same and I don't live in the same area. Now how in the heck can they call me? :cryhug_1_:

I don't know how I would react. Its been so long and my life has changed so much (for the good) that I wouldn't even consider. Plus, I'm getting too old to be that busy. I wonder if I would have the patience to use string to put the chairs right? Or spend several hours in a room SITing? Going to someone's house and have them boss me around? Wanting to know where I was when I did it? What was my paycheck to make sure I did 20 percent? I don't think so.

Are they crazy? :confused:

The Way International is such a complete and utter joke of an organization totally exposed for what it is. If anybody who left ever goes back, then I submit they did not continue in their pursuit of God after leaving.

As a dog returns to it's vomit, so a fool returns to his folly.

Free

classic.jpg

Some of my ex-twi friends are starting to get those "out of the blue" phone calls from twi followers....... those ice-breaker calls to just say "hi." Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

BUT.......it doesn't take long before the conversation is steered to, "You oughta come back to fellowship...... or, Things are really happening now -- things have changed.........or, You're missing out -- it's really great again."

How can things in twi have so changed...........WHEN THE OLD GUARD IS STILL THE SAME..??

:evildenk:

Oh, hell no! I'd have to start drinking again if I went back to TWI, and that is not happening. I'd rather roll around in a bed of hot coals then attend another TWI fellowship.

Seth

would anyone like to attend a fellowship with me?

let's say hi to the boogeymen and have a twinkie. :biglaugh:

HEY!!! Sorry, Oldies, no way I'm going back (runs screaming in opposite direction)