GreaseSpot Cafe

Remember Loy Craig Martindale?

frank123lol

Just wondering?Loy has been quiet for way too long.Does not seem possible he would squlk away,

tail between his legs,after all the big jock hated defeat,Cannot be the money,Maybe twi gives him some

mighty fine drugs?Or maybe he is waiting till he is 65 to collect social security from the evil govment?

To say he is leading his own life quietly,is one thing,to say he is one who has fallen from so high,witout any dignity"I did nothing wrong"?B.s.I think the ole boy is up to somthing,Even if he is laying low for now.

Is'nt L.C. Martindale working for home depot anymore? I know a couple of stores closed recently.

Thats the last I remember hearing. He was mixing paint and selling step ladders in Bee yoo tee full Toledo,

Later some one came in here who met him (Jung,,Ithink) who said he wrote every little thing down in a notebook but didnt say what. It could be the paint formula for seafoam green for all I know

Dont know,

dont really care

I dont like to see anyones family broken up--but if anyone anywhere needed to be knocked off his high horse and down a few notches it was him

Dont know,

dont really care

I dont like to see anyones family broken up--but if anyone anywhere needed to be knocked off his high horse and down a few notches it was him

What's that proverb? Pride goeth before a fall. Ain't that the truth?

Someone wrote me a pm,warning me about a certain angry young man.

Let me say right off lcm was a cult leader in the fashion of david koeech,

So,we know mr. lcm was over the top,I left right after the lawsuit,waydale had exposed the underbelly of twi,

As we know waydale settled with twi,so greasespot took its place,as well as the exways site,God bless him.

Alot of us suffered severe mental pressures as well as physical,The threats.greasespot by midnight.

So in due respect to mr lcms family,It is not about you,The sins of the father do not reside with the children.

I raised my daughter from birth to adulthood in twi.She is not in twi,she has her issues ,God is not to blame.

Look up on the archives of mr lcms "teachings"rantings,and believe me spittle was flying,Ac special 96,

front row.On the surface we saw a very out of control individual,He was angry,It seems at the very people who supported

him,none of us could be spiritualy clean enough,we were weak.weakness brings down strength.We were told.

We were told even that our whole families would suffer.

Well as we know mr lcm resigned,roseilla became supreme,she banishes mr lcm.After that it is all smoke and mirrors.

People on greasespot did rersearch,have put the pieces together,to see what happened to the man of god for our time

I wish mr lcm no evil,no harm,no anything,however,The story should be told,why? Well allegedly ms roseilli and the ex mrs lcm,

are still at the center of the cult,Trying to say all is well,we are just a lil bible center,co on down ya hear?We know better.

The real question is, does he witness to people while in the paint isle? Inquiring about home projects people are doing, are ya married, what do you do for a living, my name's Craig....yada yada yada. Sounds like a great job to have to move the Word. Do you think he's signing people up for the WAP?

And more importantly, is he working with a fellow believer, someone who can help guard him from the adversary and protect him from devil spirits?

Remember, 2 by 2? Just because he works at Home Depot now doesn't mean the adversary isn't after him full throttle. The adversary will never be happy until he destroys the MOG. ;)

Free

I am grateful for him.

He kicked me out of twi. I might still be there if he hadn't done it.

I hope he finds the Lord he once sought.

(I remember his theme verse was, "Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." I hope he gets there. It's a noble goal.)

I didnt know him personally but I watched from afar ( Massachusetts)

He fit the prototype of the Proud, know it all teacher, who didnt hesistate to belittle and insult others in the name of spiritual enlightenment (ex. Way Corps, Advanced Class, and all that other jive the Way said was "Walking with God")

It really makes you re-evaluate what 'Walking with God' is.....and what love and spiritual enlightenment are. Perhaps it is after all better to be humble of spirit, meek, and kind to all people. Then who could find fault in you, or build resentment towards you, it would tend to make your essence pleasant and easy to be around, and memories of you blessed, am I right? :redface2:

Maybe he and Donna are putting together a class with a really long title where they use their own experiences as examples to having a successful marriage and family. :wacko:

I remember how offended he once got when a corps grad sent him a marriage book he read that he found interesting. The guy was only showing him a book that he learned some good things from. Craig flipped out because he thought the guy was insinuating that his marriage with Donna needed work. That was a long day on the microphone. :CUSSING:

Maybe Craig should have read the book. :doh:

This is a joke, right? Am I suppose to believe that folks of formidable intelligence really "wonder" this stuff. Are you pondering, wondering or wandering? Surely there is greater and higher things to waste our thoughts on.

what?

LCM is in toledo, working a regular job. He still visits his kids and talks with them. I wish them all the best.