GreaseSpot Cafe

Vic the grandson kicks off new waycorps program

GrouchoMarxJr

He's already developed the arrogance of gramps.. and he's only in his early twenties.

Leave? I think he's so addicted to praise and adoration he wouldn't live a week without it..

The pathetic thing.. he did manage to crawl out of his shell long enough to get a bachellors. Now he's retreated back to the security of fawning, aging followers in the Mississippi swamp..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...How to apply? You can start by donating a potty and a plumber to S.E.W.E.R.S. (See Help Wanted). Remember, there's only one first flush.

A few suggestions for an appropriate slogan...

It is flushed.

It's the turd, the turd and nothing but the turd!

And here's a twist on an old familiar slogan so that it's more like a directive,

A mind is a terrible thing. To waste, I say!

[edited to the point of being exceedingly abundantly immersed in all the BS...better call Rotor Rooter!]

Edited by T-Bone

Eccl 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Let's hope the participants swiftly arrive at this conclusion:

Eccl 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

jp.

He grew up in cff, started by w. cl*pp and john shr*yer. It seems he has broken away from cff.. they do advertise his little "extreme" adventure on their web site.

shr*yer was still warm in the ground when v2p2 and group made their big announcement for sowers..

makes me go "hmmm"..

Edited by Ham

Perhaps the local officials in Mississipi would be interested to know some the "background" on the Wierwille family?

I dunno. Personally, I wouldn't make that phone call.. the itty bitty mogster wanabe very likely already has delusions of messiahship.. any kind of inquiry or shakedown from the locals, and they'd spin it to look like he was gawd almighty..

that chair seems crooked,i don't think there spiritual perception is quite right! :nono5:

It is an opportunity for the SOWERS participants to learn how to string chairs!

A few suggestions for an appropriate slogan...

It is flushed.

It's the turd, the turd and nothing but the turd!

And here's a twist on an old familiar slogan so that it's more like a directive,

A mind is a terrible thing. To waste, I say!

[edited to the point of being exceedingly abundantly immersed in all the BS...better call Rotor Rooter!]

Everyone sing...

"He plunged me to victory

Beneath the cleansing flood!"

man... oh ... man....

this is too creepy

:wacko:

so the big jrmogster is about 24 maybe 25 yrs old ... and i'm being generous here.

and those guys in the overalls ... should be blamed for this! this really proves to me that those old geezers really truly believe that what VP taught was cool...even though most of what he taught was B*llpoop and the other 1/2 was stolen...sheeshh... what a legacy!

sooooooo scary. :blink:

Sunesis,

I must agree...that house is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIGGGGG.... :yawn1:

Edited by A la prochaine

Imho,Possibly,daddy,jp willewier is involved,Doug mcmull@n,who else?

Vp2p,Is a kid,wet behind the ears kid,maybe he will fall flat on his face,

who knows?I would not want my kid involved.Well,maybe his college degree

was paid for from the money we all gave to twi,ya dont think gramps did not skim do ya?

After all he only was paid 200 bucks a week!When I first heard that ,I shoulda left way back in the 70s.

Now fast forward,Whose land?Ya do not build out of thin air!Takes cash in fist,or some good credit.

Look he needs free labor,hmm sound familar?Needs a plumber?Come on down..

Seems like he inherited being a con man.

Or maybe he is legit,A wonderful christian,do you think?

man... oh ... man....

this is too creepy

:wacko:

I think that about sums it up...

Like the phoenix rising from the ashes, Victor Paul F** king Wierwille is back in the game...the nightmare lives on...it's a new day with a young Vic...in 10 years time, thousands will flock at the young prophets feet...PATOOIE!!!

...I say it's time to add this bunch to the official chit list and give em the business...

It's very likely that most of those among them consider us possessed. I mean.. who but the debil is gonna try to stand against their *obviously* godly calling.. or speak against it..

I believe they really think that we've sold out to the "enemy".. or at least that's what they keep telling themselves.

A naive kid, just barely twenty-something, I can account for a little ignorance and lack of experience.. but an over the hill adult? Maybe it's a product of dementia.. who knows..

It's very likely that most of those among them consider us possessed.

Oh yeah...for sure! I would be disapointed if I didn't make their "possessed" list...

...and that's because I don't march to the beat of a dead cult leader. I have questioned their doctrines and have found them insufficient for the reality of life that I see. They formulate and postulate and pontificate...and the bottom line is that twi was dead wrong and so are these guys...and by the way, if young Vic's name was Harvey Schmaltz...would he have any following at all?...

C'mon young Vic...why not register here and look us in the eye...if you can.

Naw.. we won't see him. we're "copouts", "disgruntled".. "have an ax to grind.."

I got the mark and avoid treatment after just asking a few pointed questions in private.

So the last message I sent was "if you run a slip shod operation like gramps, your'e gonna get your corps "evaluation" in a place like this" with a link to greasespot..

:biglaugh:

but it's true. Wait ten, fifteen, twenty years or so..

Maybe even far less..

Well, today's the DAY!

Boy, I couldn't find the story on the CNN feed just yet, but I'm sure the reporters are crawling all over the place trying to cover this earth-shattering event!

Um, just a rambling sorta thought here. What with the adherance to Grampa Vic's basic spiritual guidelines and all, do you 'spose that all the cute young girls in SEWERS are gonna get the same sort of attention from V2P2 that Gramps himself would've given them? I mean, that would be in keeping with the best of WayWorld tradition, wouldn't it? And then sorta pass them around, so everybody can be just as spiritual as the original MOG was?

Nope, nothing on PBS' Religion and Ethics Weekly, hosted by Bob Abernathy, nor 60 minutes, Primetime, 20/20, Dateline, Nightline, nor Fox News. Ahhh, don't cry Weepee(Sweetpea/Peewee). There, daddy JP and uncle Doug will make you feel better(or is that the best? :biglaugh: ). Sorry, the squirrel made me do it.

I've been glued to the live feed from the Associated Press all day...I'm sure it will be coming across shortly...

...and yeah, that's a valid question George...does anyone know the genders of this group of 12? If they truly follow in Cornfield Vic's footsteps, it could become rather dicey. "The girls of Sewers"...good grief! Maybe we could turn the grandson of Ted Patrick loose on them...

Am I the only one who thinks that this just has to be some kind of hoax???

His Family name is far to tarnished to draw on!!!

Could He be thinking that He will rectify the mistakes made by His Grandfather in TWI going out on His

own...Righting the unrightable wrongs???

Am I the only one who thinks that this just has to be some kind of hoax???

Rg, 'fraid not.

As long as there is

money to be made,

ego to be stroked,

smoke to be blown,

people to be used,

it will keep on happening.

As far as him rectifying his grandfather's mistakes...nahhhh. I'll bet he thinks the only real mistake his grandfather made was to annoint LCM.