GreaseSpot Cafe

Vic the grandson kicks off new waycorps program

GrouchoMarxJr

That's what I initially thought.. "this has GOT to be a joke.."

but nooo..

the kid doesn't think gramps did anything wrong.. he lists him as one of his heroes.

I think they've fed him a line that der ministry of old was a wonderous land, until the "bad people" like loy and others ruined it..

at least that's what he believes.

he appears to have inherited gramps ego and arrogance.. and is surrounded by some of gramp's old guard, yes men, one and all..

where he managed to drudge up twelve hapless "followers", or how, is beyond me. He probably promised them the moon, along with an exalted position in da organization.. seems some kids love to play the "survivor" game nowadays..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is This Really the Grandson of VPW???

Does He match up with any of VPW's children's children???

I looked at all the picture and did not recognize anyone...............I was never a follower of His personal family

history, or marriages, or whom begat who! Does anyone Know the Family lineage???

I cannot believe the gaul...I thought he was a phony copy cat...spoofing TWI!

Yep, he's vp's grandson. Named after gramps.. son of jp. Around here, they "affectionately" call him v2p2.

pappy is on the board of the "new" organization..

VERY LIKELY v2p2 has a few cousins on board as well..

and he's "all grown up".. the "ripe" age of about 24.. or so. I think they are mistaking arrogance for maturity though..

I could understand someone perhaps having some claim to fame having Al Capone as an ancestor. But I haven't seen any of them try to bring organized crime back to the "purity" that gramps practiced..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

When I see something like that.. I dream that some day someone would enact laws that would allow the spanking of some parents..

really though.. shame on them. Or him..

the kid should be in SCHOOL somewhere.. grad school. Instead, they've got his intellect boxed in, thinking he's gotta run a third rate lookalike cult..

Yep, he's vp's grandson. Named after gramps.. son of jp. Around here, they "affectionately" call him v2p2.

VERY LIKELY v2p2 has a few cousins on board as well..

and he's "all grown up".. the "ripe" age of about 24.. or so. I think they are mistaking arrogance for maturity though..

"I could understand someone perhaps having some claim to fame having Al Capone as an ancestor. But I haven't seen any of them try to bring organized crime back to the "purity" that gramps practiced.." That is a good one Ham!!!

Thanks ((((Ham))))

cff already has their version of the rock every august, tents and all!......plus, they also have their commencement from akribos theological seminary in august.........so, the sewers will probably be where their "spiritual family" is!.........where else would those with the true "in-depth spiritual perception and awareness" only their one true god can bestow upon humanity be in august, other than "beautiful ohio", vaterland of their ministry and it's idol, der victoid????..........LOL!

BODACIOUSLY SHAMELESS!............AUDACIOUSLY GAWDY!......................peace.

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

I wonder if they'd be annointing V2P2 the MOGFODAT if they'd a named him something else?

Do ya think they'd be pushing this KID into Mogdom if his name was Sidney or Herbert?

or Alphonse?

or Clarence?

I gotta wonder. I honestly thought V.P.s kids had seen enough of WayWorld to completely understand how full of sheeit it all was. Surely by NOW they'd be getting a clue, huh? Apparently not...

Thanks for the info, Ham.

I saw JP in one of the pictures on their site and wondered, but I didn't know who's kid v2p2 was for sure.

But somehow I had been thinking that JP was aware of how corrupt his dad was/became and didn't want anything to do with any of it... especially after what happened with his mom. Now I see it's just twi he wants nothing to do with. He must be in deep denial of what/who his dad really was. This is just sad and pathetic, really.

But somehow I had been thinking that JP was aware of how corrupt his dad was/became and didn't want anything to do with any of it... especially after what happened with his mom. Now I see it's just twi he wants nothing to do with. He must be in deep denial of what/who his dad really was. This is just sad and pathetic, really.

that's what REALLY troubles me. I think that makes him infinitely more dangerous in the situation than v2p2..

and "those *charged*(?) with *oversight*" can dismiss any participant AT ANY TIME.. FOR ANY REASON.

Including but not limited to just speaking up about any form of abuse..

In my opinion- the old man only taught him how to abuse.. and keep a warm smile and cheery disposition along the way..

So I re-issue the question.. "where are your safe guards in the organization?"

who is watching those "in charge"?

as far as v2p2 is concerned.. where else in the WORLD is he going to get elected president of a company..

barely 24 years old, barely out of college with a bachellor's in history I think.. or maybe business..

he should be in school.. or in an internship at some place legitimate..

what a waste of a life..

shame on them.

Edited by Ham

as far as a "survivor" game is concerned.. seems kids will stay around and put up with the abuse, provided the "prize" is big enough..

I wonder what boobie prize they are holding out to the "participants"..

Ordination into "da ministry"?

You've gotta be kidding..

"as a reward for enduring abuse, here ya go kids.. how about some more abuse?"

the sad thing.. by that time, they are probably addicted to the abuse..

They are going to do it right this time.So they say.

Now about grandpa vic,if you were his blood relation,

would you have a skeptic outlook?Would you believe

all the abuses he did?How would you find out?

would you come to what they call this place,the vomitorium?

Where all the disgruntles hang out?Or would you go to daddy,and uncle doug,and uncle kevin?

They all probably say go for it,So he does......

Well if they really trained them in something, and didn't just indoctrinate them with the same old garbage ... it might be a better waste of time than getting hooked on drugs.

If someone there knows how to build and a little about animal husbandry, it could be a good adventure. But they could go get a real job and learn that stuff too, and get paid and not be under control of some youngster and his dad.

If they went out on their own they could take responsibility for their own life, instead of passing that off to these pretend men of gawd.

But while they are in cult world, they could have some fun little adventures.

I hope they put up pics of the 12 minute test, the building progress, their way corps shirts, hitching to LEAD, hitching when they cop out and go home ... :spy:

I submit to you an old Latin question I first learned from a sci-fi book as a kid, however, I believe first coined by Plato. "Who shall guard the guardians?" Your concern for authority goes back a few thousand years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodie...sos_custodes%3F

that's what REALLY troubles me. I think that makes him infinitely more dangerous in the situation than v2p2..

So I re-issue the question.. "where are your safe guards in the organization?"

who is watching those "in charge"?

How would you find out?

would you come to what they call this place,the vomitorium?

Well, what do they expect us to do with all the $#!t they fed us for so many years, except vomit it back up to get that undigestible crap out of our systems!!

Edited by TheHighWay

Well, what do they expect us to do with all the $#!t they fed us for so many years, except vomit it back up to get that undigestible crap out of our systems!!

Thats just it,They(v2p2s group cff) Think ole vic was as pure as the driven snow.

So the "new"is the same as the old a unstable foundation,based on a system of myth, fantasy,

and as George Arar says"wayworld.

As Ham says he warned him and was rebuffed.

In v2p2s mind,now reality,we are less than vomit,Geez louise,Just little ole me has or was in the vaunted ministry longer than v2p2 has been alive! Oh!we know nothing,Twi never did or will utilize the resourses in the people they had,Do you think The"sowers" will?

Have a cup of java on me v2p2 ya might learn a thing or two here.

http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?hid=FzAqIgnRCmk=

Meet the new boss - same as the old boss - we won't get fooled again... The Who... please refer to URL for appropriate credits.

Other appropriate lyrics IMO

And the men who spurred us on

Sit in judgement of all wrong

They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Thats just it,They(v2p2s group cff) Think ole vic was as pure as the driven snow.

So the "new"is the same as the old a unstable foundation,based on a system of myth, fantasy,

and as George Arar says"wayworld.

I don't think JP has to come to the Greasespot to hear the sordid stories about his father...I would guess that he could probably make your hair stand on end with what he probably knows...

There's a lot of people who believe that Wierwille's teachings were correct in spite of Wierwille's devilish lifestyle...even though there is more than sufficient scripture to denounce these false teachers and to pay no heed to them...

So go figure...just another splinter group...an offshoot of an offshoot...only THIS time the leader bears the name of the abusive drambuie guzzler hisself! ...and tell me again, what are his qualifications? ...and who are they accountable to?...Oh yeah, I remember now...they're accountable to no one. Sound familiar?

and at the end of the day.. it all comes down to moon pies..

sometimes I guess.. that's the best anyone can do..

the poor hapless victims.. can escape for a brief moment, and find more truth in moon pies than any of the mindless ranting of der mini-mogster wanabe..

long live moon pies..

JP might not know, but his old pal McM*llen, whose farm this is at, sure does....they are both trying to relive their glory days and heal their own wounds, too bad they think this is the way.

They have simply picked up where they left off after the old man died.