GreaseSpot Cafe

Vic the grandson kicks off new waycorps program

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I'm trying to figure..

how can someone.. in their RIGHT MIND name their own kid after the vicster..

Especially when one considers the fact that Wierwille cut his family out of the fortune he had amassed...

Millions and millions of dollars...Vic signed it over to the Way...his family got nada...the family farm...gone.

...and Wierwille did this so he could avoid taxes...a little self serving?

Especially when one considers the fact that Wierwille cut his family out of the fortune he had amassed...

Millions and millions of dollars...Vic signed it over to the Way...his family got nada...the family farm...gone.

...and Wierwille did this so he could avoid taxes...a little self serving?

And THEN factor in the public humiliation the Vicster subjected ALL of his family to on occasion.

Yeah, I don't have a clue as to why they continue to revere him. I think Freud coulda come up with a few ideas, though...

This "fortune" was amassed by a MLM structure and sleight of hand by a deceiver and con-man. Kinda like a builder/developer who cuts corners and violates building codes to erect a building......and the thing COLLAPSES within a few years after his premature death. A pathetic legacy.

The wierwille "family farm" was a joke. C'mon, the original farm was ONLY 147 acres.......that's not much more than a BIG GARDEN PLOT. Heck, there are farmers all over the midwest who farm 2,500 acres to 15,000 acres. The capital investment of tractors, combines, implements, planters, storage units, etc. DEMANDS that a successful farmer have enough acreage to offset the investment and interest payments and depreciation costs.

IMO.......the wierwille farm and heritage was alot of grandiose smoke.

A measly 147 acres.................... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I agree, Skyrider.

In that geographic area, 147 acres isn't squat.

I know people who work 50 hour weeks and farm more land than that in their off hours.

Here is a link to part of the situation with Mrs. W. that I alluded to in my previous post.

She, of course, has since passed away.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/news/l...-wierwille.html

OK...147 acres of farm land in Ohio may not be a fortune, but twi amassed Emporia, Rome city, Gunnison, Tinney, New Mexico and the property in Scotland...not to mention, all the "improvements" at Hdwq...the wow auditorium...these were real assets. even today, 30 years later, twi boasts of having $40 million in assets...

His family got the heave ho...

OK...147 acres of farm land in Ohio may not be a fortune, but twi amassed Emporia, Rome city, Gunnison, Tinney, New Mexico and the property in Scotland...not to mention, all the "improvements" at Hdwq...the wow auditorium...these were real assets. even today, 30 years later, twi boasts of having $40 million in assets...

His family got the heave ho...

Groucho......I agree with you in terms of twi amassing campuses and stashing away $40 million. And, in terms of wierwille living high on the hog.......yeah, he certainly got to live the "celebrity-motorcoach lifestyle" for about ten years. Not bad for a run-of-the-mill "pastor" in western ohio.

Knowing quite a bit about the farming industry, I guess that (in hindsight) I now find it absurd that wierwille's 147 acre farm was any claim to the "special" wierwille homestead. For those who don't know.......a section of land is 640 acres and is one mile long, one mile wide. Wierwille's farm was NOT even 1/4 of a section......or 160 acres. Growing up in rural farmland, one of my classmates'....his dad farmed over 15 sections of corn and wheat.

Heck, the big farmers out west.......not the corporate ones, mind you......would laugh out loud if one were to mention a 147 acre farm in context with superlative adjectives.

As with all of wierwille's boasting.......it ain't squat, really.

<_<

Here are some of the "rules" found at http://sowersonline.com/about.aspx

• The S.O.W.E.R.S. program is full time 24/7.

• Generally, 4 hours work/ 4 hours study per day.

Hmmm, 4 hours work and 4 hours study makes only 8 hours, not 24. What are they not saying about the other 16 hours ? You Way Corps folks know. Endless teachings and meetings till 2 am? Sleep deprivation? .... What ?

• Various challenging program opportunities and projects.

Opportunities ? LMAO. Get prepared to work your butt off building a beautiful facility that you are likely to get banned from after its completed. Wonder if they are putting in a fountain or swimming pool ? A Chalet maybe ? Oh and then when you complete the program, you get to go out and believe for "abundance" for the "ministry." Wonder where and to whom the abundance will go? Hmmmm, does Junior have a job?

• Any volunteer may be dismissed at any time and/or program cancelled at sole discretion of those charged with oversight.

Wow, it must be comforting to know that you can get the boot at any time for any reason at the "sole discretion" of the leaders.

• No Pets

Hmmm. Didn't I see a dog in the photo album? Now don't be such a skeptic Goey. That dog is surely a "working dog" could not possibly be pet owned by a leader.... Could it ?

Cheers

Opportunities ? LMAO. Get prepared to work your butt off building a beautiful facility that you are likely to get banned from after its completed. Wonder if they are putting in a fountain or swimming pool ? A Chalet maybe ? Oh and then when you complete the program, you get to go out and believe for "abundance" for the "ministry." Wonder where and to whom the abundance will go? Hmmmm, does Junior have a job?

They'll call it "on the job training" or whatever the "work program" (work will set you free you know..) will be called.

ah.. junior. BARELY out of college.. only a year or two I think.. did a stint in the cff fellowlaborers program.. lessee. Job? Not likely.. probably did some work/study program in school.. who knows.. but considering he's not raising a family that I know of.. basically responsable for feeding and clothing his own arrogant self.. now probably not even that.

what the *%#& is a NEOPHYTE doing in this kind of position of authority?

I'd slap him silly.. but after two or three emails he cut it off..

and I was even "nice" about it..

they've fed his ego.. God have mercy on them..

and the ONLY reason for his supposed "success" here.. he shares gramps dna, and name.

It's almost like a scene out of "the boys from Brazil"..

explictives come to mind here.. that I'm better off not saying..

*son*.. I p*ss on your heritage..

Edited by Ham

They'll call it "on the job training" or whatever the "work program" (work will set you free you know..) will be called.

ah.. junior. BARELY out of college.. only a year or two I think.. did a stint in the cff fellowlaborers program.. lessee. Job? Not likely.. probably did some work/study program in school.. who knows.. but considering he's not raising a family that I know of.. basically responsable for feeding and clothing his own arrogant self.. now probably not even that.

what the *%#& is a NEOPHYTE doing in this kind of position of authority?

I'd slap him silly.. but after two or three emails he cut it off..

and I was even "nice" about it..

they've fed his ego.. God have mercy on them..

Thats why he insulated himself,Someone would have slapped him silly,Well he already is silly.

Just for the record...VPW prophesied that his grandson would someday rise up and take his "ministry"...and now this punk thinks he's the ONE...good grief, when will this madness end? Everybody wants to be the "special ones"...twi, the splinter groups and now V2P2 with his resurrection of the waycorps training...the fact is, NONE of these morons are the "special ones"...they are all opprotunists, looking to get their ticket punched.

Most of us found our way out of the twi maze...but there are some who were carried off by the flying monkeys and seem to be lost in the forest of the wicked witch...

life is too short to spend it following "instant karma" and "holy men" who want your money...follow your heart and the things that are decent and have value...not these snake oil salesmen.

Vic Jr...get a real job!

I don't think he could hold a job..

not even flipping burgers..

not a single stinking callouse on his hands..

naw.. he's .. "royal".. gawd forbid he'd have to fend for his own little egotistical self..

and he's maybe what.. 24 , 25.. 26..

christ..

so...

we have "staff" who very likely will not survive mid life crisis..

a VERY young egotistical arrogant ego fed monster who can't fend for himself if his life depended on it..

a dozen or so of "willing" followers..

it doesn't look "good"

:biglaugh:

so...

we have "staff" who very likely will not survive mid life crisis..

a VERY young egotistical arrogant ego fed monster who can't fend for himself if his life depended on it..

a dozen or so of "willing" followers..

it doesn't look "good"

:biglaugh:

It depends upon who is looking, bon ami.

Ah! I wish you could have seen it in the original.

Oh, wait. You did see it in the original. Quite so. Never mind then, just start sending your money again.

That whole Word Over the World thing? Just a theory. We ran out of money, is what happened. Ooops!

Ah yes,The new and improved,one hundred percent,and added for legitimacy,by prophecy,

your pleasure,Victor Paul Wierwille the 2nd,Mogfot(man of god for our time).

Come to ole mississippi,follow, work your butt off,to build,sweat,toil,and yes bleed,this our sowers

program.Leaving said program you will have the skills,to go out and spread the message,live the

reality,be part of Victor2nd grand plan,Yes it is good to be King.

You want job security?Victor2nd has it,Free land someone who works for free,money from donations,free taxes,as it is a "church"and the old geezers?why they are "staff".What a retirement plan for them.

There really is a sucker born every minute.

Ah! I wish you could have seen it in the original.

Oh, wait. You did see it in the original. Quite so. Never mind then, just start sending your money again.

LOL. We all did see it in the original.

Seriously, I don't know whether to laugh, cry or smirk. And there's worse things to do with your life than working on a farm and reading the Bible for a year. But it's just so creepy...