GreaseSpot Cafe

Vic the grandson kicks off new waycorps program

GrouchoMarxJr

I still don't see anything worth the admiration of standing when his "holy" presence enters the room..

christ..

less than friggin thirty years old.. not around the block even ONCE.. by any stretch of the imagination..

but by god.. let's worship the little stinkers heritage..

and his "consort"..

It's the egotistical arrogant PARENT that I have some *real* issues with..

so rosie handed you your male anatomy.. get over it..

grow another one for god's sake.. and then get a friggin life..

if you pass this onto your own offspring.. may god have mercy on your soul..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out the web site. The biggest flash back for me was the list of the four goals, purpose, summary, whatever of SOWERS. I know very little about the grandson, my opinion is, that the grandson, most likely has a real uphill battle, as in the possibility of success of the program, something of value being produced by the participants. At worst, I would say a train wreck ready to happen. The dysfunctionality of it all, thats my perception.

grow another one for god's sake.. and then get a friggin life..

for a brief moment I though you had.. perhaps I was mistaken..

I checked out the web site. The biggest flash back for me was the list of the four goals, purpose, summary, whatever of SOWERS. I know very little about the grandson, my opinion is, that the grandson, most likely has a real uphill battle, as in the possibility of success of the program, something of value being produced by the participants. At worst, I would say a train wreck ready to happen. The dysfunctionality of it all, thats my perception.

Welcome Friend..

I'm glad somebody else can see it..

VP the 2nd does not have a theological degree unlike his grandfather who did have legitimate Bachelor's and Master's degrees but rejected his education. Grandson should have pursued a Master's degree in his major and not wasted his time to reinvent TWI. I blame John Paul and Doug McM*ll*n for this. Why didn't they come out in the open and play clergy for this off-shoot instead of getting the grandson mixed up and involved in this?

who says they don't..

what's real pathetic.. I think they are taking a free ride on the kid's carefully chosen name..

I don't think the kid has the experience, maturity or developed mental accumen to "manage" anything like this, no less managaing his way out of a wet paper bag..

I say it CAN'T be "his" "ministry"

so you take a NOVICE.. he's barely past adolescence.. add worship and adulation.. and what does one get?

the best mac could muster up by himself was ffiteen seconds of fame, trespassing on da way's cemetary property..

revering the "famous(?)" fire ring as spiritually more significant than the Arlington Cemetary..

he was harmless at the time.. from the best I read it.. why couldn't they just let him have his little stroll, and he'd go away.. no trouble, no embarassments on either side..

civil disobedience may have its place, but the whole scene was rather ridiculous..

what did they think.. let an old "hippie" roam the property, and soon they'd come in masse, live in tents and make the place look like woodstock?

:biglaugh:

I further question jp's outcry about the mrs. I agree, and feel her situation was POORLY handled..

but the whole situation was rather "politicized". That's where I would draw the line on this.. to me, it looking back, I think it was a rallying point, and a failed attempted "coup" of sorts..

so BOTH mac and jp have a rather large heavy and old ax to grind with those "in power" in New Knoxville..

NOW.. they start this "continuation" of da way corps.. same junk, "new(?)" "leadership"..

and they put the vicster's namesake at the helm.. give him enough audience and adulation that an immature mind cannot turn it down? Yeah.. another "coup" of sorts..

what else am I supposed to think?

I think they either are knowingly, or subconsciously, the lowest of any oportunists I've ever known..

they are willing to sacrifice the kid's professional career if not sanity, in pursuit of a dream long past dead..

I think this train has been on a finely greased track for YEARS..

and they put the vicster's namesake at the helm.. give him enough audience and adulation that an immature mind cannot turn it down? Yeah.. another "coup" of sorts..

the reason I say "immature" and "suckered".. it's a mind that is CLOSED to ANYTHING it does not want to hear..

no criticism is welcome.. of ANY KIND.. even if it's life depends on it.. all it want to know is how "wonderful" it is.. how it's "instrumental" in the MOVE of GAWD..

I further question jp's outcry about the mrs. I agree, and feel her situation was POORLY handled..

but the whole situation was rather "politicized". That's where I would draw the line on this.. to me, it looking back, I think it was a rallying point, and a failed attempted "coup" of sorts..

so BOTH mac and jp have a rather large heavy and old ax to grind with those "in power" in New Knoxville..

NOW.. they start this "continuation" of da way corps.. same junk, "new(?)" "leadership"..

I'm equally disappointed and confused on this... somehow I had gotten the impression JP and the other kids had come to terms with their heritage and realized their dad wasn't all he proclaimed himself to be... was I all wrong? Did JP just buy into POP and think: these twi idiots ruined everything and stole my dad's life-work???? That's all I can think now that he's pushing V2P2 onto the throne. It's just sad and pathetic.