GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosilie the President

frank123lol

Well,It is getting near October,And in wayspeak,that can only mean one thing the anniversary

of the way international.The theme has been mentioned on another thread,Now to get to the topic at hand,

rosilie f rivenbar%,President,Of THE WAY INTERNATIONAL,Profitess,Leader,Director of the word since it has not been known since the first century.Or at least since wierwille stole it from bg lenoro$.

She is unique to the way,as she does not outwardly lead,She must think she is deborah from the book of judges.behind the scenes she weaves her plans,Revelation flowing as the great principle unfolds.

The lord almighty has revealed to her the coming year,The followers will serve with gladness,The present truth

is revealed.The lord has shown her,We must lie low,we are just a simple bible group,In centeral ohio,we are

no threat,no harm,we simply fellowship after the likes of the wierwille brothers before us.

See how silly this all is?Thank God She has no more power over me,I can see the cult for what it is,gain is godliness,What a retirement plan she has,built on the back of all the duped followers.

:offtopic: Yeah,I could find better things to do...

I need to burn this off,Get it out of my system,Perhaps it can help someone,It is helping me.

Frank,

TWI is definitely on the downhill slope now. Maybe that'll make you feel some better. Remember when we were all young and hip? Well, TWI is now middle aged and not looking good for their age. Check out this video on their web site TWI video They snap their fingers as they sing. Its pretty bad but it represents who they are singing to.. their aging current members.

You have to keep in mind that the cool "groovy Christian" TWI members that we remember from 30+ years ago are long gone. Today's TWI isn't recognizable by most of us so it's good you realize that Rosalie has no power over you. More and more she has no power over anyone anymore. Look at TWI's web site The Way International and check out the "current news"... its from over a year ago.

sudo

OMG! It's Lawerence Welk Show! Thank yah Bobby and Cissy. Next Arthur Duncan will do a little tap dancing. They need to check out DVD's from Worship Together, WOW Worship, Songs 4 Worship, John Tesh(Worship at Red Rocks)- anything from Vineyards, Maranatha, Integrity. But knowing Rosie the Riveter that's not going to happen.As I said on Worst dancers thread, where is their version of Amy Grant, Twilla Parris, Darlene Zscech, Rebecca St. James, Don Moen, Ron Kenoly, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Paul and Rita Baloche, Lenny Leblanc, Israel Houghton, Newsboys, Sonic Flood, Casting Crowns, Delirious, etc.?

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Thanks Sudo.I was trying real hard to be sarcastic about the fox,guess it did not come across that way.

Yes,they are lame now,afore I left in late 2000,that was thier goal, be lame lay low,we are just your average church in ohio.They were keep on keeping on till the heat was off of them.

My attempt to display her,A leader is supposed to lead right?Out front setting the example.

obviously she is not,Why the hell do I care?I really do not other that whoever reads this that is either still in,

or about to leave,may see,She is not,a profitess,the woman of god,leader of gods people,She is what she is

the current leader of a cult who uses the bible for her,and others selfish means.

Oh well,Guess I will read a book,get a hobby,Oh greasespot is my hobby!

Frank, I think you meant to sat Prophetess. Rosie does want profits/ABS. :biglaugh::asdf: :unsure: :blink:

Sudo,

I know you're a Libertarian and all, ... but you _do_ know that there are obsenity laws, ... doncha? I mean, there _are_ limits to which society should be expected to take from such ... hideous material. :redface:

And Thomas Loy, please don't insult Lawerence Welk that way. Hey! I'm no fan of his muzak either, ... but c'mon dude! Give the guy a break.

;)

Chas,

I don't think there will be even a coup to overthrow Rosilie for not following the due course of presidential

retirement... NOT Ever!!!. She will remain in office, I think, until she

dies!

Either:

It has been decided that they will make no huge waves and all retire quietly one by one unto they all die off.

I think that it will be difficult to keep things in tact...status quo as they age more and more, even as an empty

wasted hull! Who will they raise up to continue in their stead??? Who knowingly could want the job???

or:

She holds all the keys to TWI's secrets. IMHO I think that there are many more deeply guarded secrets in

her "lock box" that could swiftly, if loosed in no uncertain terms, bring TWI and some of it's elite crashing down

to complete oblivion.

Legally can they keep the property as long as they function as VPW set it up...willed it or whatever???

I am still in some ways surprised that no Weirwille Family member cannot find a legal way to gain the land back.

Perhaps, They don't even want it. VPW early on, taught that we had to spiritually clean out our houses. TWI

HQ's is a big house to clean... so to speak.

Myself, I could never go back there...All my good memories are too skewed to ever want to go back there; It's

tragic. All I would think of would be the egregious abuses committed there. The coach given to VPW for a godly

purpose...used to abuse and traumatize girls too young or to weak to escape the treachery and trickery leveled

at them. Not least of all there is the black eye they gave GOD and His Word, in the minds and hearts of many

of GOD's people and the world by their misdeeds, and their plagiarism, slanting and twisting of His Word.

I don't think there will be even a coup to overthrow Rosilie for not following the due course of presidential

retirement

I agree. Except for Chris Geer (and that was a long long time ago) any major disruption to the way has come from people who left filing suit. It's not like people in the way to rise up and demand things. People who want to do that usually leave. Plus my guess is that Rosalie has her libido under control and is making sure that she and current leadership don't to anything to put themselves at risk from future law suits. I have no evidence of this, but I did know her when I was in and it's just my opinion.

Legally can they keep the property as long as they function as VPW set it up...willed it or whatever???

I am still in some ways surprised that no Weirwille Family member cannot find a legal way to gain the land back.

Of course they can keep the property as long as they function under the laws and the IRS restrictions of being a 501 ©3 organization just like every other church, college, hospital and other non profit.

I don't see how the family would have any legal claim to it. When VPW owned it, he had the right to do whatever he wanted with it. He decided to give it away to a non profit organization that he also happened to run. That kind of thing happens all the time with family foundations etc. The group owns it now. There's nothing the family can do.

She must think she is deborah from the book of judges.behind the scenes she weaves her plans,Revelation flowing as the great principle unfolds.

The lord almighty has revealed to her the coming year,The followers will serve with gladness,The present truth

is revealed.

That's a possibility. I think she's beyond any possibility of self-loathing.. I wonder if she has ever had an ounce of remorse from acting as rosie the enabler.. probably not.

In reality, I think she compares more with Jezebel. Probably relished every moment, "extracting" loy's manhood..