GreaseSpot Cafe

I know sompin you don't know!!!

Well, I guess you will know it if ya read this thread!! haha!!

My favorite hillbilly, ArkieRon called me yesterday-- HE'S GITTIN HITCHED!!!!

I'm so happy for him!! Now there's gonna be even more hearts breaking at the greasespot cafe, like when Steve! and Cindy made their happy announcement.

I woulda posted this a yesterday but my puter was not hooked up, so I hadta wait!!! Maybe Ron will come in and give us some more details.

Mark,

Re:"I was wondering why he's been so quiet lately...guess a woman's got his tongue."

Or maybe something else. But in any case.. it's a good thing for ArkieRon if I'm any judge. Men are miserable living by themselves. I've been married for nearly 20 years.. gots myself three kids and I wouldn't want it any other way.

sudo

Arkmeister!

Corn-gratulations on your engagement, Ron! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Just what the ol' Greasespot needs: Our favorite hillbilly getting civilized. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Hey Ron, When you guys do the wedding, why doncha send us some pics of you in a tux! We could then submit it to the Jeff Foxworthy Best Dressed Redneck of the Year Contest. And we can even come up with some real winners of a caption for it.

I just know you'd win.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

WHO?????????????????? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

come on ya gotta tell us WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

and

WHEN??????????????? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

us'n furry critters will have to make it a national holiday and party down!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

A hillbillie getting some .............. attention icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif;)--> from a wimmin will now be more tolerable and even nicer to animals!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Grizzy COLOR>SIZE>

Well, I didn't mean to leave ya all hanging like this! I thought maybe Ron woulda come in and given us more info by now!

I'll try to tell more here, but I don't know how much info is too much. . .

Ron's Sweetie is not a Greasespotter--has never been TWI (smart woman!! LOL!) They knew each other years ago-- before Ron got involved w/ TWI and recently "re-met" and discovered how much they had in common. The friendship grew from there (yes, this is why ya haven't seen him online much!) She's very intelligent, loves the same things he does, is a Christian, and will fit in just fine with Hillbilly life!!! LOL!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

When she and Andrew met, they hit it off immediately. I've "met" her by phone, she's really sweet-- I think they'll be really good to and for each other.

Ron, c'mon in here and tell us more!!

Hi and thanks for the wishes.

Suffice to say many, many years ago there was a really cute twirler (majorette for the unititiated into band things) in the UT band. She got my attention and somehow I managed to get hers.

I encountered her again recently and I had grown up to become a hillbilly and she grew up to be a medical researcher/writer.

Obviously a match.

We're both into God first, music (she's a classical pianist and singer), rendezvous' which are "living history" gatherings and she's very passionate about liberty...like me.

She's just as comfortable throwing a tomahawk and shooting a muzzle loader as she is performing Bach and dealing with pathogens and bio chemical issues.

LittleHawk...we just might make it to a rally at the creek one of these days. Her eyes lit up when I told her about it.

Sudo...UT is referring to the University of Texas...NOT Tennessee, just to avoid any confusion. Univ Tennessee is a good school, but as everyone knows, Univ Texas is THE Univeristy.

Grizz...Do you know where we can get a cool bear claw necklace?

More later.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." --Thomas Jefferson

DEO VINDICE!!

Ron G.

Ron,

Iffn ya cant find a real one, there are tons of fake bear claws at Boy Scout shops...for the cub Scout Bear level and other odd things....check a craft store too.

Or call the Bass Pro shop in Lake Orion Michigan, tell my sister-in-law...Sandy to get a Claw off one of her husband's many stuffed Canadian and Alaskan Bears(He's a guide/welder.) Just ask for Sandy...she's famous, won a kitchen from Home Depot...Big news in her town.