GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, Belle

waysider

I just came across this picture of you from the Weenie Roast a few years back. Don't remember seeing this one before, so I figured I had best post it so you can have it.

214914_f260.jpg

And here's one from our last visit to your home.

tara_and_scarlet.jpg

Happy Birthday, Darlin' - 29 looks so good on you!!!

Awww, thanks so much, y'all! It was a great day despite the fact that it means I am now 40.

Waysider, thanks so much for sending my favorite waitress over! She always gets the order right.

Bow - I love that picture!! Weenie colored tulle, no less! Thank you! I can not wait for you to come visit again!! Love ya, Girl!!

Dot - I love that quote! Thank you ever so much.

WW - I am so glad that you are healthier now and feeling mucho better! Can not wait to hug your neck!

Lifted - I am so honored to share 29 with you.

Sudo - You have always been the quintessential southern gentleman.... even for a Rebel.

Bow - Right after that picture was taken he dropped me on the ground and ran off with someone prettier, nicer, sweeter and downright more incredible than I could ever hope to be.

RG - Thanks for all those pictures and the birthday wishes.

Cheranne - We do have a reputation to uphold, don't we? ;) Thanks for helping do your part!

GSG - So wish I was gonna be in TX to see you and the Countess!

Chef - Thank you! I thought of your culinary expertise yesterday as I enjoyed homemade cheesecake.

Rhino - It was much fun exceeding the two drink limit yesterday on a very nice vintage....

TommyZ, Shellon, GT, Twinky, WB, ex, Penguin, PurpleDays - thank you all so very much!!

I took the day off from work today because I'm hoping to find some new Osh Kosh By-Gosh Overalls. I've finally outgrown my old ones.

post-452-1225459357_thumb.jpg