GreaseSpot Cafe

Where is VPW now?

johniam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, OK! I think I just figured out that much of the things said about VP like on Oakspear's thread are not necessarily trying to drive him to an early gahenna, just trying to "discourage" the VP is the MOG mantra.

I still say people who still think that way need room to breathe. Most of the people I fellowship with won't touch GS with a ten foot pole. They stereotype everybody as 'wanting to stay bitter' when deliverance is available. I suspect that reading threads like the one Oakspear started are what turn them off.

But they would probably get a lot out of it if they would invest some time. Oh,well.

Not that I can claim to know where VeePee is right now, but I received this by email today and thought it might shed some insight:

THERMODYNAMICS OF HELL

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term. The answer by one student was "so profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic(absorbs heat)? Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa Morrison, during my freshman year, "...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze.

The student received the only "A" given

Well, right now, he is dead. Asleep like all the rest of the dead people. If he ever truly believed Romans 10:9,10, then he too will get up on that Gathering Day. But only God himself and Jesus knows whether or not VPW believed it. Personally, I believe that he at one time believed it, but only God knows the answer to that..

I behold the risen Wierwille endued in a glawriously sparkly white polyester suit with extremely wide lapels. He looks just like he did in "PFAL".

With the same piercing, tinny voice and huge ratlike ears protruding from the sides of what would be his head.

oops. the revelation got cut off. Someone else will have to pick it up from here...

Rocky,

I believe that story has been discredited as a real answer

from an exam.

In still quote it because I find it fascinating, mind you,

I just don't believe it's true. (Check Snopes if you like.)

==========================================================

In this one case, I agree with what Johnny Lingo posted.

I think he's dead, and we'll find out at the appointed hour

if he's in the same crowd as the rest of us.

===========================================================

Here's an alternate answer, however.....

Ever read Dante's Inferno? It's by Dante Aligheri, and

titled "the Inferno", thus, Dante's Inferno. It's a classic

of Italian literature. In fact, some people consider it to

be THE classic of Italian literature-Dante's mother, in

particular, I think, had something to say about that.

The Inferno is a journey through hell-Dante's personal

vision of what it's like in hell. We travel down through

each level. Hell has levels so that sinners who committed

worse sins are lower and tortured worse than those who

committed lesser sins.

We reach the bottom of the Ninth Circle of Hell. Dante's

vision of the lowest point of the bottom of the Ninth Circle

of hell is described there.....

It is Judas Iscariot....surrounded, not by fire, but by ice...

unable to move, but forever conscious, and aware of the

terrible betrayal that he committed.

That is what Dante believed was at the lowest point of hell.

But, I say,

that UNDERNEATH Judas,

is VPW.

Forced forever to stare thru the ice at Judas' behind.

Well, that's one possibility, anyway.

============================================================

For those of you wondering, I adapted that from something

Ben Elton did once. You may know him from "Blackadder."

Everyone is going to flame me for this...but, I hope VPW AND Martindale can be forgiven. That doesn't mean you still let Martindale or anyone still take advantage of anyone. But if they can be forgiven, so many more of us can be forgiven.

The best thing in my life was letting the bitterness die down a bit. I was already in Hell experiencing the frustrating bitterness of not being able to "get even". I have decided to let God be their judge. I want them both in Heaven. They won't be doing anything bad there, I am sure. I felt release in letting go and forgiving the Way. I don't visit them or let them push me around, you can be sure. But I cannot keep that bitterness in my heart. I can't. But I can sympathize and empathize with people that have a hard time forgetting or forgiving, especially the abused women.

Marked and Avoided

Tom: Yeah, once I was hitching and this couple picked me up and they had pot so we all smoked a joint and I got really stoned, more than usual for one joint between 3 people, and the guy says "By the way, are you a narc?" I was so stoned that I thought he was asking me if I was a segment of a circle (that's what a mathematical arc is isn't it?). I guess that's a plausible thought if you're stoned. I said no and he says OK, cuz y'know you're sposed to admit it if you are. Like an actual narcotics officer is going to go "Aw darn it; you caught me!" and not bust you if he can.??????? But I shared that in a thread once and Ex thought it was funny and since then we have bantered the term 'arc' back and forth occasionally as though it was some sort of degree of spiritual enlightenment. Who wants to be a MOG when you can be an arc?

M&A I agree with what you said, they weren't all bad and I think thier original intentions were good but somehow went bad.

I know the things that Gods has forgiven me for so I gues I can forgive them even if I don't want to.

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... imagesWeinerDog1jpeg Dovey

M&A: No flames here. The idea of God forgiving that degree of sin is good. I still say though that if God does forgive what VP and LCM did then he will have to wipe away all tears from the eyes of those who were abused so there's no trace. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.