GreaseSpot Cafe

Where is VPW now?

johniam

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex: I hope your uncle and father get there, too. Isn't there a verse in 1 John where if you pray for a brother in the flesh they'll get in as long as they're not wrong seed? An uncle or father can't be too far down the hall from a brother. OK, yeah, 1 John 5:16. I prayed for my mom to get born again and I believe she did.

It seems to me that if VPW was always trying to deceive and enslave people with TWI then it would have been counter productive for him to teach that once you're born again you never lose salvation no matter what you do. That's just the escape hatch one would need to get out of TWI if they were thinking about it. Other religions (denominations) seem to rely on convincing their "flock" that heaven or hell depends on staying "right with God" meaning in their good graces.

Interestingly, however, John Hendricks says that when he left TWI in 1990 or so, that LCM told him he would burn in hell. JH just laughed it off as LCM being overly emotional. If LCM was that volatile way back then, then getting fired and defrocked was probably the most merciful thing that could have happened to him IMO.

VPW is where we all will be when we "pass on". he is dead, and buried. One can only hope that the "seed" that died, and is buried -- in the case of VPW -- will not rise again to bear "much fruit"

Feeding worms now, no (nothing left by now), somewhere near New knoxville, yea. Where he will be when the Rapture happens, who knows. I don't, but God does, and it doesn't matter what I think, cause God is calling the shots here.

speaking of shots - Shoot low. They are riding Shetlands.

quote:
Originally posted by MarkedAndAvoided:

Everyone is going to flame me for this...but, I hope VPW AND Martindale can be forgiven. That doesn't mean you still let Martindale or anyone still take advantage of anyone. But if they can be forgiven, so many more of us can be forgiven.

Very profound statement Marked. As far as flaming you is concerned, I'll throw a tankful of cool water on ya icon_wink.gif;)--> I know what it's like to be "flamed" for having such an attitude. It seems to me anyone who bashes you for your forgiving attitude, since such forgivness is essential to your healing, doesn't want you healed, and they will even justify their hateful poison with their interpretation of scriptures. I also have had those with similarly hateful hearts having the nerve to tell me to be forgiving, and when I am, those same people have criticized me for it. They have a name for those kind of people: HYPOCRITE!

Believe me, if everyone, or at least a great number of people were like you, we would definately accelerate the return of Christ, if that is an event that will take place in the future.

I better shut up now, I'm tempeted to go off topic icon_smile.gif:)--> I may be inspired to start another thread though.

I don't need no stinkin' crown!

Chuck