GreaseSpot Cafe

Who suffered more,

A-L-P... I agree: getting dumped from active corps during the purge was much harder for me than finally leaving twi. When we got DOA, we spent days and days trying to make some sense of it all. If WE made a lifetime commitment to God, how could THEY come along and just say "we are raising the bar" and drop us? Did we perform so badly that God was upset with us? Was God refusing our commitment of loyalty? Could we ever get it back? Did we want to? And round and round it went. We were a mess for a long time after that.

It was years later when they M&A'd me, and they only did it because I'd already decided to leave twi. I was just getting things ready. I couldn't have been happier to walk out the BC's door knowing I'd never have to see their faces ever again.

And still, it was very, very scary to suddenly face the world with no safety net of having "all the right answers", and there was, even then, a little voice in the back of my head saying, "but what if you are wrong?" But I had all the information from WayDale, the Allen lawsuit, and lots of long-lost friends who had left backing me up. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been for those who left "alone". Especially for those who were blind-sided by bold-face lies and cut-off with no warning. I can only hope that the evil that twi has brought to pass will someday be returned upon them in full measure!!