GreaseSpot Cafe

Nancy Graff

mchud11

Nancy and I were WOW's together in Nashville, that feels to me like 1974. And I caught up with her for a few minutes in San Diego a number of years later, like after year residence in the WC. Anybody know some details. I think I would like to get some pictures of the 5 - 8 or 9th WC, see if I can pick out some folks...anyway, Nancy G anyone? Maybe, I have one to many f's, Nancy Graf

michael

• 2 years later...

hey mchud,

dont know if you'll see this but here goes. i remember nancy. she was a good friend. we met in san diego when i was just getting involved with twi.

i even have a photo of her somewhere tucked away with my other memories from that time.

anyway, this info is about seven years old but it's all i have.

after leaving new knoxville sometime after '86 i was told she moved to cleveland with long time friend rhonda and rhondas son.

sorry i cant give you more than that.

i imagine that she took her leave and started a new outside twi.

hey mchud,

dont know if you'll see this but here goes. i remember nancy. she was a good friend. we met in san diego when i was just getting involved with twi.

i even have a photo of her somewhere tucked away with my other memories from that time.

anyway, this info is about seven years old but it's all i have.

after leaving new knoxville sometime after '86 i was told she moved to cleveland with long time friend rhonda and rhondas son.

sorry i cant give you more than that.

i imagine that she took her leave and started a new outside twi.

Thanks, I was in San Diego for a year and Nancy was there, doing the WOW program, so I really only got to talk to her for just a few minutes..I am not sure who Rhonda is, but maybe...would you drop me a note in my email box..I think I might know who Rhonda is, just not her last name...thanks, michael