GreaseSpot Cafe

Besides the internet-what else scared them?

finallyunderstand

I was thinking about the time my FC called me to find out if I was using the internet. (A long time ago when leadership first started to freak out about the internet) As we all know, the internet exposed a lot of things about twi. They did not like losing control and they really didn't like no longer being the only ones who got to have a say in matters.

Can anyone think of anything else that turned their world upside down and made them tow the line?

Just wondering.

I was thinking about the time my FC called me to find out if I was using the internet. (A long time ago when leadership first started to freak out about the internet) As we all know, the internet exposed a lot of things about twi. They did not like losing control and they really didn't like no longer being the only ones who got to have a say in matters.

Can anyone think of anything else that turned their world upside down and made them tow the line?

Just wondering.

Accountability for their actions.......past and present.

1) Financial accountability......open financial records for all to see.

2) Lawsuit disclosures............stop the secrecy/spin cycle.

3) Plagiarism in pfal...............show honest research history of Leonard, Stiles, Bullinger and others.

4) Open doors of dialogue.......abuse counsel / retribution for abusive leadership / send "lcm-wannabes" packing

5) Remove mystique of MOG status past and present........stop idolizing wierwille and his "statues."

6) A credible research department..........not in-house doctrines of "nine all the time."

7) Remove old guard.............remove tier levels of seniority at hq

8) Live and apply book of Acts......cut hq staff by 2/3......roll up sleeves......travel & assist.......stop the hypocrisy.

:evildenk: This list should freak them out.

Besides the internet?...Hmmm, I think the internet was the catalyst that started a snowball down rolling downhill, exposing their corruption, etc...

...Perhaps the actions of lcm...loyalty oath, sexual escapades, his "new teachings"...perhaps these things scared many of the other top leaders of twi...they started to realize that he was nuts.

What else scared them?

THE LIGHT, THE LIGHT, HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE LIGHT!!!

p.s. Maybe I watched too many vampire movies as a child. :biglaugh:

Proably, Federal, State, and County government. Maybe it is time for 60 Minutes, 20/20, Primetime, Dateline, 48 Hours, Frontline, O'Reilly Factor, Hannity, Huckabee, Greta Van Sustern, Geraldo, Charlie Rose, Bill Moyers, Glen Beck to investigate TWI.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Proably, Federal, State, and County government. Maybe it is time for 60 Minutes, 20/20, Primetime, Dateline, 48 Hours, Frontline, O'Reilly Factor, Hannity, Huckabee, Greta Van Sustern, Geraldo, Charlie Rose, Bill Moyers, Glen Beck to investigate TWI.

Sounds good to me how do we make that happen?

How about this lets say a TWI member had a family say 5, 10 or more and they did not know this family did not know about this way cult member . Then oon day someone malied all the information to all the family members how would the leadership react to that?

Besides the internet?...Hmmm, I think the internet was the catalyst that started a snowball down rolling downhill, exposing their corruption, etc...

...Perhaps the actions of lcm...loyalty oath, sexual escapades, his "new teachings"...perhaps these things scared many of the other top leaders of twi...they started to realize that he was nuts.

Yeah, it's like everyone suddenly looked at the internet after the announcement of lcm's infidelity, and walked away in unison. Because of the internet. Not the announcement.

And the fog years, back in the 1980s. The internet must have played a big role back then. That's when most left isn't it? Because of the internet.