GreaseSpot Cafe

Famous people I'd like to get wasted with

RumRunner

I do not drink nor get wasted.

However, if I had a nice wine cooler I would like to see Salvador Dali drunk... He is weird enough straight.

http://faridasl.com/images/Salvador%20Dali...aridasl.com.jpg

Edited to add

Katie Couric, I bet she has a wild side

Barbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnel drinking and fighting together

Edited by Dot Matrix

• 2 weeks later...
"Alan [sic] Ginsberg"? A desire to consume alcoholic beverages and/or illegal drugs with a NAMBLA member and literary (and possibly practicing) pederast seems a rather low (not to mention icky) aspiration, even for one of the left-of-center denizens of GSC’s political forum -- though I figure it is attributable to a trendily-pluckish anti-establishment mindset and some biographical ignorance about Ginsberg.

As for me, I'd probably go for swilling Heinekens with Cornelius Van Til or V8 juice with Meredith Kline.

Rather than do something that would imply recognition of the likes of Allen Ginsberg as socially tolerable, however, I'd opt for eating pretzels with and/or listening to a lecture on Russian literature or epistemology from Dan Quayle.

So you don't like Alan Ginsberg...gosh, I'm really devastated. Should I recant?...drink your V8 juice in silence if you so choose.

Jim Morrison, Bob Marley, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix...

If I'm gonna get wasted, I don't want to have to teach amateurs how to do it!

It could be pointed out if you end up dead in the process that it is a bit amateurish but I have to admit that with that group it would be one helluva final sendoff...