GreaseSpot Cafe

LCM

Questionstobeanswered

I doubt it. Swaggart and Baker are making attempts. Baker seemes to be doing well. In comparisom to these three, TWI was a fart in a hurrican as far as membership and finances were concerned. So Baker and Swaggart could do well from their diehards followers even if that only represents 10% of their former following. Whereas LCM would do better working at Micky D's.

I doubt it. Swaggart and Baker are making attempts. Baker seemes to be doing well. In comparisom to these three, TWI was a fart in a hurrican as far as membership and finances were concerned. So Baker and Swaggart could do well from their diehards followers even if that only represents 10% of their former following. Whereas LCM would do better working at Micky D's.

Plus the fact that, despite his prodigious ability at working a crowd, LCM seems to be a pretty dim bulb. Anybody who doubts that, I encourage to revisit the AOS video and realize that Loy actually thought that that production was a good idea (!).

Why? Wouldn't you prefer a younger, improved model(s)?

HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO FUNCTION AS LONG AS EVERYONE ELSE DID HIS BIDDING FOR HIM. PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO BE WILLING TO PAY ALL HIS BILLS, CLEAN HIS HOUSE, DO ALL TYPES OF CHORES FOR HIM AND NOT HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS TEMPER TANTRUMS. HE WAS FOOLED INTO THINKING HE COULD BE THE CEO OF SOMETHING. LITTLE DID HE KNOW THAT PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF TWI DON'T PAY YOU TO TURN THEM INTO INDENTURED SERVANTS AND SLEEP WITH THEIR WIVES. HE WAS A SPOILED BRAT. EVEN TWI COULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO SET HIM UP LIKE THAT AGAIN. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BRING. NO MORE LONG LIVE KING LCM.

Not knowing Craig's current personal state of mind, heart and all that stuff or that of the Way Nash's, it's not possible for me to give a reasonable opinion.

Can you clarify the question though - "actually come back?"

To what, and where?

If you're thinking to the Way International in some leadership capacity, perhaps as acting President - can't say.

There's a lot of specifics in this whole topic that aren't known, I don't know anyway. Few seem to know the specific points that were actually drawn to his leaving - I'd assume part of them were the lawsuit at the time and what it meant to him personally and the Way as a whole, as well as the result to his marriage relationship and how that was dealt with. I'd assume his state of mind and ability to function in a new changing structure was diminished too. Emotions, anger, hurt, disappointment had to be effecting the decision. I've always just assumed it was a combination of all of these things that led to his "stepping down" and being terminated from an active position as well as his separation from his wife and family.

An important point to consider in this is whether it's even a good thing for him to go back to the Way in a leadership position, not only for them but for him. Everything else being equal and there being a circumstance where he was healthy, happy and sound - that might not be the right thing for him at this stage of his life.

I'm sure there's a lot of people who have fantasized of his return as acting President, but that may be more hoping that things would get right and concerns addressed and corrected. I'd have to ask myself - what ends are being served by his doing such a thing? His, the Ways, others or...?

We might ask ourselves "what does God want?" I'm sure that could be answered in many different ways.

I tend to agree with Sock... There are so many variables

and then there is also the facts that his returning to the ministry may not be a good idea for some or all of the parts.

I believe that the way TWI is currently structured there is no room for LCM. (This is a good thing for LCM I believe)

I also think that no matter how people on here view LCM what is more important to him and his own mental health is how he views himself and if he has found some healing and a more circumspect mental position.

HE may have found his way to a life that works for him right now.

I doubt though that TWI or he are ready for any kind of reconciliation... and it would be very bad for all concerned if there was one.

HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO FUNCTION AS LONG AS EVERYONE ELSE DID HIS BIDDING FOR HIM. PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO BE WILLING TO PAY ALL HIS BILLS, CLEAN HIS HOUSE, DO ALL TYPES OF CHORES FOR HIM AND NOT HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS TEMPER TANTRUMS. HE WAS FOOLED INTO THINKING HE COULD BE THE CEO OF SOMETHING. LITTLE DID HE KNOW THAT PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF TWI DON'T PAY YOU TO TURN THEM INTO INDENTURED SERVANTS AND SLEEP WITH THEIR WIVES. HE WAS A SPOILED BRAT. EVEN TWI COULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO SET HIM UP LIKE THAT AGAIN. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BRING. NO MORE LONG LIVE KING LCM.

Yeah I know.

I was referring to the next generation of dingbats.

• 2 weeks later...
...and I'd like to know what you think!

Well!!!!! I heard my friends talking about his son, Tim, I guess they are friends with him. We don't really talk about TWI, but I heard them once saying that his dad did some f***** up sh**. Not 'much else other than that. I really need to ask them next time they mention it.