GreaseSpot Cafe

When the Moon is in the Seventh House....

Wacky Funster

Hi rascal...good to see you...I was thinking about you the other day, actually....

mstar....Leo died last August...I was sad sad sad for the longest time....I'm moving to Savoy.

hi leafytwiglet....nice kitty cat....

I've been singing this song all day!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2Ln_CrO7Y...feature=related

Edited by Wacky Funster

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Moly bat-rascal!!!! I was just thinking about that koala the other day...9 years!!! has it been that long since I went to Oz?

I went to New Zealand 2 years ago, but, alas...the back pack of my youth was a little overwhelming, and I ended up renting a car for a month, which really set me back a year (I didn't budget that expense!) I shoulda sent her a sheep...

Did you have more kids after that? Quite a brew you have!!!! :)

Nope, she was the last. They are indeed quite a brew...lol though technically 3 of them are now considered adults,

one is a mouthy teenager and 3 pre teens...lol

They are an awsome group of people that have an awfull lot of fun, and they usually make room for their mamma. Sometimes it is like being a teen again myself.

Good thing I guess because it doesn`t look like I`ll be able to enjoy exotic places like New Zealand and Oz ..You do some really cool stuff too.

Edited by rascal