GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way

cheranne

This just in from New Results(?)

The results are out! The following article was reviewed by hundreds of Way International youth, and an average of 3/4 of the youth gave back positive written feedback and 1/4 gave negative feedback.

This article (see below) met with an unexpectedly positive response. What is the meaning of these results? The overwhelming feedback and letters have shown that

1) The youth of this ministry have a natural curiosity to want to know what other churches and ministries are up to.

2) The younger generation do not hold on to the same animosities or grudges as the older generation but tend to have expanded their view of the Body of Christ to also include their estranged brothers and sisters who have ended up in these other ministries.

3) Now that LCM is not with this ministry, the walls of division are coming down. People want reconciliation with their brothers and sisters in Christ and to put the past behind. This does not mean that all ministries would combine into one, but it does mean that many people are interested in learning from one another and taking advantage of the longsuits of the entire Christian community, particularly those who have been trained up in the Word of God as taught to us by Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille.

The Way International and Christian Family Fellowship each have great strengths. Why there is nowadays such a great chasm and enmity between two organizations who are striving for the same thing is anybody's guess...

I CORINTHIANS, CHAPTER 3

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

--------------ARTICLE IS BELOW---------------

This page is a comparison between The Way International (www.theway.org) and Christian Family Fellowship Ministry (www.cffm.org) written by a faithful Way believer.

1. HISTORY

The Way started with the magnificent energized multi-gift ministries of Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille, who taught God's Word since it has never been taught since the 1st century AD. The Way International was not without its problems, but nowhere could you receive such an accurate exposition of God's Word filled with God's love and heart. The Way's leadership has altered over the years, and practices have also altered. There have been very bleak times, and there have been many wonderful improvements.

I STOPPED RIGHT THERE! (AND ASKED MYSELF HMMMMM,......HE EITHR LIED OR TOLD THE TRUTH.IF HE lied YOU MAY AS

WELL THROUGH THE WHOLE THING IN THE TRASH!

The Way started with the magnificent energized multi-gift ministries of Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille, who taught God's Word since it has never been taught since the 1st century AD( :doh:)

The End.

FYI Christian F.F. dont appear to be the brightest light bulb in the christian world.

Here's a section from one of their recent articles where it is very clear the author had no concern for.............

"I John 4:7-11:

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

The fifth and final step in Ephesians 4:2 and 3 is endeavoring. Endeavoring means to exert diligence and timesaving effort in zealous pursuit of something. This is how we are to pursue the unity of the spirit. Let’s not waste time. Let’s not indulge ourselves in evil thinking or malicious mischief. Let’s stay at it. Let’s never let up or give up. We pursue the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace with all diligence.

II Peter 1:10:

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Our calling is sure, and our diligence insures that we will stick around to receive our reward. The opposite of diligence is slothfulness."

Here is 2nd Peter 1 in context

2 Peter 1:1  Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2  Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

3  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5  And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6  And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7  And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8  For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9  But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

It appears that quoting a verse of scripture and then saying whatever comes to your mind is once again coming back into style.

I'm pretty sure that they've thrown the orange book out of their library too.

Scientology bought out Cult Awareness group, so TWI is no longer considered a dangerous cult

1. HISTORY

The Way started with the magnificent energized multi-gift ministries of Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille, who taught God's Word since it has never been taught since the 1st century AD. The Way International was not without its problems, but nowhere could you receive such an accurate exposition of God's Word filled with God's love and heart. The Way's leadership has altered over the years, and practices have also altered. There have been very bleak times, and there have been many wonderful improvements.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn! Multi-gift ministry?? What!!?? He drank something besides Drambuie??

(Manifestation/ imbibing of *Spirits*, don't cha know). ;)

TWI wasn't without it's problems??? Hmmmmmm. Can you say "There's a dog that don't hunt?"

:spy: :spy: :spy:

Scientology bought out Cult Awareness group, so TWI is no longer considered a dangerous cult

Yes the internet had at last caught up scientology. There is now an ex-scientology member board like the greasespotcafe. I am a member looks like scientology is on the way out too!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes the internet had at last caught up scientology. There is now an ex-scientology member board like the greasespotcafe. I am a member looks like scientology is on the way out too!

There are several actually. Why We Protest is the biggest. Anonymous is out there killing them. Perhaps Anonymous should get involved with TWI? As bad as Scientology is, Anonymous would probably handle TWI and put them out of business pretty quickly. :biglaugh: