GreaseSpot Cafe

So, I'm sure this is in the wrong section but I've been invited to...

Brushstroke

I do think it's interesting all of the detail regarding various blends of Unitarian logic. The main reason why is that seems to be the primary area that divides out all of the types of groups from mainstream Christianity. Many times people absorbed in this type of logic will live seperatist lives from mainstream Christians and avoid any kind of integration. Is Christ divided? Apparantly due to man's ego he appears to be.

Personally, most of the main concerns I have with STFI, TWI, etc., are the fruit which you see at the top leadership levels. People who feel they have been "called of God" and who amass political power in organizations seem to commit the greatest atrocities against their brothers and sisters in Christ. This can be true in trinitarian and unitarian organizations. STFI / CES you can read all the transcripts about personal prophecy, and how those "ordained" behave, prophecying against one another. In many cases what's in a person's heart associated with that seems to be more "entitlement". The megalomaniac viewpoint is that because they view their accumulated power as God given, those that present any form of opposition they view as opposing God, and therefore evil. Like the leaders at Jerusalem zealous for the law, they seemed to be somewhat as Paul states, but added nothing to him.

That's what I ask myself. What do these people add to our lives?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you going to fellowship again?

I might, actually. I may disagree, but I want to explore as much as possible.

I mean, I just went to a meeting last night for Neopagans and Wiccans whom my friend Denise is involved with. She asked that I take her to their fellowship meeting which they call "moot." They were pretty cool, and they were actually serious about it, unlike a lot of the people who claim such beliefs simply to make a statement. :)

Personally, most of the main concerns I have with STFI, TWI, etc., are the fruit which you see at the top leadership levels. People who feel they have been "called of God" and who amass political power in organizations seem to commit the greatest atrocities against their brothers and sisters in Christ. This can be true in trinitarian and unitarian organizations. STFI / CES you can read all the transcripts about personal prophecy, and how those "ordained" behave, prophecying against one another. In many cases what's in a person's heart associated with that seems to be more "entitlement". The megalomaniac viewpoint is that because they view their accumulated power as God given, those that present any form of opposition they view as opposing God, and therefore evil. Like the leaders at Jerusalem zealous for the law, they seemed to be somewhat as Paul states, but added nothing to him

Wow Chockfull, that was a brilliant summation....Right On, that happened so much on the twig level too.

I might, actually. I may disagree, but I want to explore as much as possible.

I mean, I just went to a meeting last night for Neopagans and Wiccans whom my friend Denise is involved with. She asked that I take her to their fellowship meeting which they call "moot." They were pretty cool, and they were actually serious about it, unlike a lot of the people who claim such beliefs simply to make a statement. :)

I wonder how the STIFFI's would respond to this, being compared to Neopagans and Wiccans..

:biglaugh:

have *fun*

:biglaugh: