GreaseSpot Cafe

LIVING HOPE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES

oldiesman

Sorry Dove, that makes absolutely no sense.

Sorry that makes perfect sense the standard is the same for all....

If I have to be present to be credible then you also must be the same. Were you there at the funeral NO, at the crimes No. you have no more credibility than you claim I have. Yet you feel inclined to tell us what someone said or did.

You apparently have a problem with people holding you accountable. It simply is not credible for you to deny the experiences, teachings, standards that people were held to in various programs, in other states, at different time periods, having never been a participant yourself, and having only been in one small geographic area.

No I have a problem with false assumptions. I denied no experiances ,simply asked for a claim to be documented just as everyone else is required to do. You want to dodge the question because you know as usual I know what I am speaking of ,before I open my mouth, you know I am right, so does DWBH. It just chaps your bu tt that I am , smart enough to see BS all the way in Kansas......

Sorry, that is how it is. Sorry that chaps your bu tt. That does not make it right for you to relentlessly troll through the forums, looking for a reason to try to destroy the credibility and try to call into question the veracity of the people who DID participate, who DO want to discuss the events experienced.

Well if the poster stated claims that are not true then I guess the speaker has destroyed their own credibility...... now didn't they . What A laugh, speaking of making no sense..

DO you not think that every damned one of us don`t wish that we had been permitted to enjoy your idyllic twi experiences? That we don`t wish with all of our hearts that twi was as you portrayed it??? What you do is mean and disruptive, no matter how you justify it to yourself.

No it is telling truth not made up BS........

Edited by WhiteDove

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...there are people with access to the very same *factual* information that you had dove, who have come to a very different conclusion....that instead, that the us gvt in a secret plot actually blew up the building internally.

Your *factual* information is not enough to call into question the veracity and credibility of the people posting of their experiences.

You are a joke White Dune - you have no idea about reading or your posts would be more intelligible - I suspect you are able to read - but you are mostly illiterate - good night sweet pea - dream on in your acid induced dreams of Vic, Vinnie et al

With regard to my reading - you have no idea how many pages or how many subjects I read per week - hence you just played the fool into your own hand. No facts - just conjecture - based on personal insult even though most of this place just makes fun of you - OOOPS - I guess that makes you a prophet...

Honest and Truly White Dove - I really appreciate the entertainment you provide to sane people - much better than cable TV.

I guess you were never known as one who could read either......

I think I pretty much did, factual information the same kind that is available on any subject. One does not need to be present to be in the know, one only has to access information that is factual.

Edited by RumRunner

You have always liked to play both sides of the fence, White Dove.

You do know that there is a difference between actual experiential knowledge and knowledge that comes from a mediated experience, don't you?

Oh wait... maybe you don't.

Sorry...

If you went WOW or were in the Corps or any other experience then you would already know that it's much different than just hearing about it or watching a 35 MM film on the subject...or attending a meeting to get you to "Go NOW!"

Lol...there are people with access to the very same *factual* information that you had dove, who have come to a very different conclusion....that instead, that the us gvt in a secret plot actually blew up the building internally.

Your *factual* information is not enough to call into question the veracity and credibility of the people posting of their experiences.

My factual information tells me the buildings are no longer there where they once were. I believe that is correct, Case closed......I did not need to be there to know that. People posting of their experiences, are no different than people telling me their's. One is no more credible than the other.

You are a joke White Dune - you have no idea about reading or your posts would be more intelligible - I suspect you are able to read - but you are mostly illiterate - good night sweet pea - dream on in your acid induced dreams of Vic, Vinnie et al

Honest and Truly White Dove - I really appreciate the entertainment you provide to sane people - much better than cable TV.

Lots of talk but no substance ...I'm guessing because you have none to offer. Other than 1st grade name calling. Gee what A big boy we are..... I'll be waiting for proof of your claims , Oh by the way you can find the quote in the book as well ...Happy looking......

My factual information tells me the buildings are no longer there where they once were. I believe that is correct, Case closed......I did not need to be there to know that. People posting of their experiences, are no different than people telling me their's. One is no more credible than the other.

WTH does this mean?

I experienced the Towers missing because I visited the site on my last visit. Are you telling me that that is less credible than a video?

Uhhhh.. So you would believe one of those shows that have some pic of a ghost just because they caught it on tape?

Step away from the bong... step away from the bong.... slowly...

Edited by doojable

Why do you feel it is your mission to disrupt people speaking of their experiences with your second hand information? (I notice that when anyone else is speaking it is *second hand* but when you use second hand information...it is now termed *factual* nice switch there) What you do is hurtful..ok? Why not let us discuss our experiences, you feel free to discuss yours? If the people that give you your second hand information want to post it first hand here, well then that would be great we will discuss theirs as well :)

Everyone contributes pieces of the puzzle, everyone gets to see the bigger more complete picture. Much more effective then trying to throw away or obscure the pieces that we can`t make fit, or don`t like from everyone else.

You have always liked to play both sides of the fence, White Dove.

You do know that there is a difference between actual experiential knowledge and knowledge that comes from a mediated experience, don't you?

Oh wait... maybe you don't.

Sorry...

If you went WOW or were in the Corps or any other experience then you would already know that it's much different than just hearing about it or watching a 35 MM film on the subject...or attending a meeting to get you to "Go NOW!"

Either it is true or it it not period , since I have yet to see anyone prove different information I have posted on events ,I'd say the record speaks for itself. By the way here is something else to chew on I've read more than a few posts here where those in residence have stated that they did not have a clue what was going on. So what did I miss obviously their experiance did not help them one bit? It seems I did know what was going on, Yep you guessed it All the way in Kansas. I'd submit being geographically present (actual experiential knowledge) apperantly did not get the job done....... I often knew things going on at Emporia before those who were there did, when visiting I'd ask about so and so , they had no clue.....

Either it is true or it it not period , since I have yet to see anyone prove different information I have posted on events ,I'd say the record speaks for itself. By the way here is something else to chew on I've read more than a few posts here where those in residence have stated that they did not have a clue what was going on. So what did I miss obviously their experiance did not help them one bit? It seems I did know what was going on, Yep you guessed it All the way in Kansas. I'd submit being geographically present (actual experiential knowledge) apperantly did not get the job done....... I often knew things going on at Emporia before those who were there did, when visiting I'd ask about so and so , they had no clue.....

So that makes you special?

And yet you still choose to play the victim because you say that you're somehow locked into not talking because you can't prove what you saw - or document it.

That's the cowards's way out.

WTH does this mean?

I experienced the Towers missing because I visited the site on my last visit. Are you telling me that that is less credible than a video?

Uhhhh.. So you would believe one of those shows that have some pic of a ghost just because they caught it on tape?

Step away from the bong... step away from the bong.... slowly...

No it's equal both arrived at the truth , I just did not need to be there to arrive at it. My point exactly.

Read my edited response White Room - you need to get something to mellow you down some

Still waiting for you to prove the claim was correct.......... Or is this your idea of a rebuttal no intelligent argument 1st grade names. Gee is this how you teach Math?

Jonny -Teacher how do I know if this math formula is correct?

RUMMY - No matter I won't proove it ,I'll just call you a name that will answer the question.......

Gosh.. can I get my remote to switch to your channel, WD? What is it? "Prove-this-Central"?

Gee so I proved the point but rather than admit it you want to change the subject? Typical......

WD... you proved nothing.

I'll get back to you when I choose. In the meantime... please learn some rules of spelling and grammar.. and take the SAT course on reasoning.

Is there a mosquito in this thread? Oh no... it's just WD. Then again, mosquitoes spread disease...

Edited by doojable

So that makes you special?

And yet you still choose to play the victim because you say that you're somehow locked into not talking because you can't prove what you saw - or document it.

That's the cowards's way out.

I think you misread, what I said was the standard should be the same for all it should not change because one argument is percieved as pro Way the other is anti.. If the standard is to be present personally then it should be the same for all. Personal dislikes or likes should not alter the rule. If that is the standard then only those that meet the requirement would be credible. Unless one was in attendance at a funeral ,or at a crime sceen then they are as non credible as some one who was not at a meeting both rely on outside information, which may or may not be true , as such to claim as true is yet to be proven.

WD... you proved nothing.

I'll get back to you when I choose. In the meantime... please learn some rules of spelling and grammar.. and take the SAT course on reasoning.

Is there a mosquito in this thread? Oh no... it's just WD. Then again, mosquitoes spread disease...

My factual information tells me the buildings are no longer there where they once were. I believe that is correct, Case closed......I did not need to be there to know that.

Really seems like it is pretty clear , building gone ,me not there ,you there, same conclusion . Point proved......

I see you followed your predecessor in logic ,when faced with no response name calling works as a point .......NO

I think you misread, what I said was the standard should be the same for all it should not change because one argument is percieved as pro Way the other is anti.. If the standard is to be present personally then it should be the same for all. Personal dislikes or likes should not alter the rule. If that is the standard then only those that meet the requirement would be credible. Unless one was in attendance at a funeral ,or at a crime sceen then they are as non credible as some one who was not at a meeting both rely on outside information, which may or may not be true , as such to claim as true is yet to be proven.

While I don't think that a person that repeats a story they read as if they experienced it themselves is honest, neither do I reject a story of abuse out of hand just because it is posted in a thread, by a poster with a silly username, on the internet.

I certainly wouldn't reject a LOT of posts by different posters saying the same thing happened to THEM!

Then I would weigh it with what I already knew...

But I would never demand proof from someone who claimed to be a victim of abuse.

Didn't you learn any manners growing up, WD?

As I said folks - are this guys posts not just the epitome of entertainment? Come on - keep him going - geeze this is - well - minutes - of fun for me

Yeah if I could not prove my point I'd want the same it distracts from your pathetic attemp to justify that which is nothing.............Why don't you just come clean you'll feel better. Just say it ......

RumRunner <=== high 5's White Dove - dude I'm gong to sleep soon - but thanks for the entertainment - twas great - especially from someone so admittedly used by TWI

Really seems like it is pretty clear , building gone ,me not there ,you there, same conclusion . Point proved......

I see you followed your predecessor in logic ,when faced with no response name calling works as a point .......NO

While I don't think that a person that repeats a story they read as if they experienced it themselves is honest, neither do I reject a story of abuse out of hand just because it is posted in a thread, by a poster with a silly username, on the internet.

I certainly wouldn't reject a LOT of posts by different posters saying the same thing happened to THEM!

But I would never demand proof from someone who claimed to be a victim of abuse.

Oh so we agree that it is possible to reach the same conclusion without geographic presence ,so now we change the subject to manners rather than just sucking it up and admitting the premise was incorrect.

By the way just a few fallacies in your assumptions.....

1.Never rejected anything I only correctly stated that the story was not documented by any hard evidence other than the storytellers words . That is correct. My belief one way or the other does not affect that point. Likewise I would not reject a lot of people telling me that another side of the story was true. And a few here as well. The truth is as I have stated before, outside of a few who were there , it's all who you choose to believe based on your feelings about the Way.

2. Never happened, pure fiction, made up BS, I have never demanded such find it, back up your claim.

3. Yep I learned the difference between truth and speculation as well, also not to make claims about people that are not true, to try to prove a point that is improvable.

I don't think we agree at all. I think you like to twist words to make them fit what you want to say.

You know...like PFAL taught...

For the record, I think there are some points that are so obviously logical and correct that to try and repudiate them would make someone a fool.

Then there are the illogical and speculous points... or the attack on the logical points...

Edited by doojable

I don't think we agree at all. I think you like to twist words to make them fit what you want to say.

You know...like PFAL taught...

For the record, I think there are some points that are so obviously logical and correct that to try and repudiate them would make someone a fool.

Then there are the illogical and speculous points... or the attack on the logical points...

Really ? Let's review here, Some posters seem to be able to state exactly what another person thinks, did, or feels, based on not being there ,not being a part of their ministry, or not really having any contact within say 20 years with said individual. Based on that current (cough) information they somehow seem able to state in the affirmative exactly what they did or did not do. Never mind of course when other posters do the same they somehow are not credible due to the fact they were not there. I guess somehow when your not there and you post anti a subject it some how makes it ok. Poof your creditable....... That about sum up the illogical and speculous points for you?

Tell ya what, WD.

How's about you tell us all what it was like to live in a Way commune.

You have lived in a Way commune, no?

See, the point you can't quite seem to grasp is that it's not about geographic location, it about what happened at those geographic locations. Sure, you may have been to this place or that stringing chairs and what-not, but you were a visitor, plain and simple. You have no concept of what it's like to live a communal lifestyle 24 hours a day. If you do, then please supply some supporting information.

I've never been to Spain-----but I've been to Oklahoma.

Edited by waysider

He can`t. But he still wants folks to believe that his second hand information is better than everybody elses first hand experiences. He has lost most of his credibility to call into question our testimonies, as we now know that he was not ever an active participant in these programs, so it appears that he is doing his damndest to attempt to destroy or discredit everyone else who present information and experience that is contrary to how he wishes to believe twi had been.

Edited by rascal