GreaseSpot Cafe

This should be interesting

WhiteDove

A psychiatric institute might be willing to fork out literally thousands of dollars to have a *legitimate* copy that they could use to put a few hours of insane drivel through some kind of analysis..

:biglaugh:

sowie, I'm just feeling like a bad Squirrel today..

I'd like to see the analysis when they finally reach the castration of Noah section..

I think people get their pantyhose in a bunch because they still have some pie in the sky notion there are golden nuggets of wisdom hidden between the pages. As far as a court is concerned, they probably couldn't care less if this was a class on organic ant farming or mini bike customization. It's just a bunch of old cassette tapes of no particular intrinsic value. It just highlights the hypocrisy of the whole World Over The World scam. It was never about some noble cause, making sure everyone heard the gospel. It was about making money for TWI.

I think people get their pantyhose in a bunch because they still have some pie in the sky notion there are golden nuggets of wisdom hidden between the pages.

Oh there are nuggets all right...

Projectile booty nuggets...

• 2 weeks later...

I quote:

The class that changed everybody's life that took it. Remember how your heart burned within as you heard it? How special is the person that owns the PFAL class? This class is really worth five million dollars. I don't want just any idiot to have it.

Don't let this one slip by. It maybe another 20+ years before you see another.

Well How SPECIAL IS the person that owns those tapes????

And this begs teh answer to did your heart burn when you heard the tapes?

The class that changed everybody's life that took it. Remember how your heart burned within as you heard it? How special is the person that owns the PFAL class? This class is really worth five million dollars. I don't want just any idiot to have it.

Just the idiot who's willing to pay $2500. :biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

D@v1d @nd3rs0n has been working to put it on the internet for free. He did a lot of work to get pfal filmed in the first place -- before realizing that he had been used as part of the ripoff of people in the name of the Lord. I'm not sure what the status of that project is. D@v1d had a heart attack a couple of months ago, and that slowed him down.