GreaseSpot Cafe

Current TWI headcount?

JustThinking

Ha! Bean counter that I am, I've been figuring inside sales quotas vs. salaries lately and, I'd have to say it's pretty pathetic and, given TWI's success vs. the $$ outlayed, it's pretty darn pathetic.

Lends much weight to the theory that they are only keeping TWI as viable as they need to in order to support the lifestyle of those able to take notes to AP that say "I'm going shopping tomorrow and need $1,000" ..... Given the amount of ABS tucked away and invested, I'll say TWI will be around for many years to come regardless of the "membership".

Actually I think the dwindling membership may play an important role in all that. The less mouths they have to feed, the better. They may actually desire to have none except their few servants at HQ that care for them night and day. Outside of that, I'm sure the rest are just extra baggage to them, and the sooner they leave the better.

• 1 year later...

me & my family leff in august 2008 and in the south florida area at that time the head count was 48 including brainwashed children .

I just found this thread, but, eh, better late than never. I had been wondering about this for awhile, so I am happy to see this info. Looks like Sofla really took a hit. 48 was way down from what it was in 2000 when I jumped ship. I am not surprised at all, though. Even in my last days I could hear vague rumblings deep in the ship that sounded like the bulkheads cracking!

Zena now portrayed by Ms. Rosie and herc by Mr. Linder. shudder biglaugh.gif (should be Xena, warrior princess). reminds me of The Sword of the Seeker.

or The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings

It could be worse ted rami was jocker the mighty. Now all they have to do is bring bruse cambell back. AHHHHHHH!biglaugh.gif

Ted Rami's role was played by LCM :biglaugh:

Thanks, Karwin. :)

My wary brain is telling me that they are bragging on NZ because there are hardly any US wayfers who can verify any stats they may be throwing at them. <_<

Maybe NZ *did* really have a "successful" term, but how does that compare to days gone past? Is it successful compared to US WDs who don't get any new people? Just getting one or two would be reason to brag, no?

And, I wonder how many make it through the whole class and, if any do, how many of those stick around?

TWI just continues to twist the facts to suit their pockets. What happened to Rise and Expansion? More like Shrinkage! in my not so humble opinion.

Let us not forget that twi DOES continue to twist facts.

When the actual numbers of people graduating their corps went into the single digits,

rather than say "we graduated 5 people",

they suddenly switched to announcing what PERCENTAGE of the grads were doing what.

(20% did one thing, 20% another- which means 1 person did one and 1 person did another..)

Let us not forget that twi DOES continue to twist facts.

When the actual numbers of people graduating their corps went into the single digits,

rather than say "we graduated 5 people",

they suddenly switched to announcing what PERCENTAGE of the grads were doing what.

(20% did one thing, 20% another- which means 1 person did one and 1 person did another..)

Oh yes. Plenty of Corps graduation photos recently where the number of "chiefs" in the photo was far greater than the number of "indians".

And a standard practice with herr Rupp3 in the USA is to require permission from the trunk office before removing someone from the rolls. And historically, they count people who like came to one event in the last year. Understanding the system, it's beneficial for people to protect the numbers because it ensures their position. One region guy I knew used to only remove people from rosters one time a year, and that was just after the placements moves. All for show.

Actual numbers? Far less than reported.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yes. Plenty of Corps graduation photos recently where the number of "chiefs" in the photo was far greater than the number of "indians".

And a standard practice with herr Rupp3 in the USA is to require permission from the trunk office before removing someone from the rolls. And historically, they count people who like came to one event in the last year. Understanding the system, it's beneficial for people to protect the numbers because it ensures their position. One region guy I knew used to only remove people from rosters one time a year, and that was just after the placements moves. All for show.

Actual numbers? Far less than reported.

I always thought it was funny how my TWI leaders were so gung ho about my taking the Foundational Class, yet didn't seem to give a whit one way or the other if I left or not afterwards. I thought that Class stats must have been very important to them. And I wonder how long I was still on the rolls after I bailed. Explains a lot!

Any "vision" that twi once had is long dead...They are merely maintaining their tax exempt status and remaining a "legal ministry" in order to live off the substantial assets still left.

They are a sick little group of hypocrites clinging to the fragments of yesteryear, living lifestyles that are plush and comfortable. When Wierwille claimed that the "ministry" belonged to all of us...he was speaking pure bullsh *t. A small group of insiders grabbed the assets and are living plush lives...numbers?...They couldn't care less.

I know for a fact that in florida there is less then 45 (so called standing belivers holding the country together ) as they call it. my family has been gone for almost 5 years and i still get holiday cards from the board of mistrustees !!