GreaseSpot Cafe

WayGB still actively monitor this site

skyrider

Within two hours of catcup's new thread post............the phone rang at her house.

Apparently, twi's waygb......a few select individuals on twi's payroll......actively monitor this site 24/7 and were stirred into action by catcup's post. Of course, waygb minions do not act on their own initiative......that is not allowed. Therefore, this information had to be shuffled to a 'higher authority'.....and maybe a small conference call at this early hour. Then.....the phone call to the executor of the estate.

What does all this mean?

1) Twi continues to take an active interest in GreaseSpot communication.

2) Twi believes that there is credible, and detrimental, information on this site.

3) Twi authorizes certain individuals (waygb) to 'keep watch'......your abs at work. lol

4) Twi believes that mark/avoid individuals continue to "unearth the dead bodies" of its corruption.

5) Twi has plenty of deception/corruption to hide.

6) Twi is still hemoragging.

7) Twi is a cult.

:evildenk:

I still don't understand why they need WayGB when all they have to do is "reach up in Daddy's cookie jar".

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Kinda like those "From Birth to Corps" papers that wierwille wanted written........if the guy was so spiritual, why a detailed autobiography of one's past???

Then..........to find out that wierwille preyed on corps girls with an abusive/sexual past.

:realmad:

Kinda like those "From Birth to Corps" papers that wierwille wanted written........if the guy was so spiritual, why a detailed autobiography of one's past???

Then..........to find out that wierwille preyed on corps girls with an abusive/sexual past.

:realmad:

And this segues back into the old question of whether he really believed his own drivel.

I should think the answer would be rather obvious.

Hey, WayGB............tell Rosalie that her 'prez skills' are not working. Two long-standing couples have recently left twi claiming that it's spiritually dead.....and were SO TIRED OF TWI CENSORSHIP.

One couple has been around since like 1972..............37 years of twi involvement !! And, I've heard that others are questioning "the benefit of twi involvement" as well.

Just so you know, waygb...........those "walls of zion" are imprisoning the inhabitants. The freedom in OUT HERE.....and the open forums are OUT HERE........and the fresh air is OUT HERE. For those who've been institutionalized, they might fear this kind of freedom at first.......but I can guarantee that it's WAY BETTER than in "lyin zion."

:dance:

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

Wow, it is almost beyond belief Skyrider. If I hadn't have seen this style of leadership in my former splinter group it would be easy to dismiss how anal and perverse leadership has been in changing what most of us refer to as common human decency.

This may be the place to bring something up as my greasespot experience may relate to how we consider the WayGB. If I am off track feel free to fill me in on the threat they really represent to folks. I believe that they are a paper tiger in this respect. Mind games seem to be their only tools.?

Is it true that they have no influence over those who have escaped TWI's clutches? Just how far does their influence extend outside of the walls of "lyin zion?"

I guess the reason that I'm wondering these things is because I've gone public at the Greasespot for about a year and I haven't had even a hint of trouble from them.

I don't know anything about the social interaction of ex-wayfers because here alone in the frozen north I do not run in any of these circles. And after my former splinter group experience I can only imagine what kind of trouble Carnegie trained TWI folks could possibly cause you folks on the sly within a circle of ex-wayfers, for the time being I seem to be completely outside of any of these kind of influences.

I'm guessing that for those of us who have friends and family in TWI the WayGB can be as cruel to any of us as ever. But in my former splinter group even though the leadership could be cruelly devastating to anyone who does not just go with the flow and this same leadrship thought too highly of their own authority, I believe that compared to such activity in the real world they were a puffed up group of oafish amateurs.

My own opinion of dealing ones like the WAYGB runs something like this....

Once we are too angry and/or wise-up we become mostly annoyed by the same mind games that used to devastate us and hold us back.

(edited for grammar and spelling)

Edited by JeffSjo

The revelvancy that "they're watching" is as important to me as knowing how many times my neighbor's cat used his litterbox today...

Innies who are looking outside the hallowed gates of twi, reading the G spot's threads and posting, still need to conceal their identities unless they don't mind being outed prematurely.

Those fanatical twi minion followers who pour over the G spot threads in search of serindipidous intel will remain mindless robots till twi turns on them too and kicks them out....I predict the next major purge will occur to thos 55 plus'ers who try to retire while sucking off the tit of mama international...they will have a rude awakening and discover their shelf life has a limit with twi head honchoes. They will learn twi also has limits on the godly unconditional love they proclaim, just try stickin twi with your medical bills when you're older in life and get sick....bon voyage!

• Upvote 1

Y'all are very cruel.

There are innies who look in here and it is right they protect their families from further abuse. Some of them are working to get their families out. If, like Jeff, you have a spouse who is still very much "in," it's appropriate to conceal yourself. We all know how marriages have been broken up and one partner completely villified.

But for those who monitor the site looking for dirt - all I can say is, wake up and smell the roses. Have you a conscience seared with a hot iron? Surely you don't think the reports on GSC are all completely fabricated? Exaggerated, some of them, perhaps, but there is a consistent thread running through them.

Why don't you do what we ask, please, and just apologize? It would go so very far towards healing the hurt. TWI might be "softer and kinder" or whatever words you want to use nowadays, but those words don't seem to extend to "sorry" and "how can we help you?" and "we did wrongly; we repent."

This would be a great place to post a corporate apology. You would, of course, get a huge amount of flak. And a lot of disbelief. But you will not be beaten, threatened, or physically assaulted. It takes humility, to say SORRY, and it takes removing the plank from your own eye, to see that EVERYONE is a little faulty and we're all just doing our best. Are you still too proud?

Wow, it is almost beyond belief Skyrider. If I hadn't have seen this style of leadership in my former splinter group it would be easy to dismiss how anal and perverse leadership has been in changing what most of us refer to as common human decency.

This may be the place to bring something up as my greasespot experience may relate to how we consider the WayGB. If I am off track feel free to fill me in on the threat they really represent to folks. I believe that they are a paper tiger in this respect. Mind games seem to be their only tools.?

Is it true that they have no influence over those who have escaped TWI's clutches? Just how far does their influence extend outside of the walls of "lyin zion?"

I guess the reason that I'm wondering these things is because I've gone public at the Greasespot for about a year and I haven't had even a hint of trouble from them.

JeffSjo...........like so many things, I believe that the waygb has evolved from its initial mission 10 years ago. When P@ul All3n started up Waydale..........the martindale lawsuit was on the horizon and damage control was twi's top priority. Not only martindale, but rivenbark was deposed and stated that she knew of martindale's sexual predation since 1995. Also, there were hundreds of corps tired of the legalism, abuse and spiritual beratings day after day. Another exodus was in the making......of which, 4 or 5 region cooordinator couples exited as well.

Waygb was in HIGH GEAR......to squelch the waydale information, to stop the informants, the posters. Those turbulent years, 1999-2003, gave rise to thousands of twi followers to exit their doors. Heck, even the Pan@rell0s --- the supreme trunk supporters for martindale after the infamous "fog years" -- abandoned twi's side.

Today??...........imo, the waygb utilize this site daily as a "spiritual cnn network." They find out SO MUCH FROM OUR POSTINGS......that make them appear 'spiritually in-tune' and all.

Besides, those security guys....i.e. L1nder....have very little else to do throughout the night while they patrol wierwille road and eat cold pizza......do they?

:biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

A number of years ago, a friend of mine was in New Knoxville driving further up, decided to see what she could see. I was in chat and said to the chatters where she was, less than a minute later the "Way Police" come storming down the drive to her car.

Yes they watch.

Another poster said something in the forums and a few days later received a package from them with all of his posts in print about 200 pages.

This is why I do not post that much and have limited contact with people here.

I think this place is great to learn and discuss stuff and have no problam with it,

it's the WAY INTERNATIONAL I have a problam with.

What kind of Christian org has it's own people spy around the clock

on a web page in the name of God and the household protection.

They are so pathetic doing this. If they have so much to hide and cover

how can they proclaim to be Christian and acting godly. Its time to come clean

and say we messed up and we are sorry. Let the chips fall and pick up with

your little cult. By doing this it would be a self purge and you would only have

the (stupid) faithfull left.

If this was a national security matter with secrets and other nations were trying to get info

I could understand the backdoor antics.

No, this a so called christian group that acts like a church and talks about

God and the bible are the ones who have to spy.

Where is 20/20 or Dateline when you need them.

I can see the headlines now "Cult spying in the name of God"

The show starts with Donna sitting in Rosie's lap as camara crew busts in

her office. Rosie says turn off the camaras, this is private and I need a release

in life I run a ministry that isnt even a blip on the radar in christinanty. I keep the devil

from taking over th USA and global warming from destroying the earth so we can have STS

every week.

The show host asks Rosie why is the economy in the crapper, the big 3 are in trouble

and close to home, your area of Ohio has 20% unemployment. Even Al Gore

has backed of the global warming crap with record temp lows and Antartica freezing more.

Where is your spiritual protectin and how are you making a diffrence??

Donna jumps out of Rosie's lap. Rosie says you can't handle the truth.

I am doing what I have been taught by VP and LCM, you must understand this is

spiritual battle and I am getting spiritual with woman if they can handle it, this is

my burden and I chose to bare it all with Donna.

Rosie calls Mr Linder aka the pimp in, and has the host see how he talks people

in to a job that no one in their wright mind would do.

Camaras are rolling while Linder the pimp finds a fresh way corp grap right after graduation,

he approaches him and asks if as a little boy, did he want to be a spy? He tells him of

how the devil is after the Way and Rosie and he can be a James Bond for God.

They only condition is he can only repot to him and never tell anyone what he does at hq.

If he is caught he will be mark and avoided and labled as seed of the devil then banished

to be LCM's house boy.

Sorry to bore everyone with my tasteless humor. I am bored today.

That being said WayGB come and get me and toss my entire family out.

copenhagen

most of the WayGB is in their 50s or 60s? no?

So they they should start dropping dead in 10-20 years? How long do wayfers live . . .

an apprentice . . . an apprentice must be found . . . and fed a constant diet of bologna . . .

oh, linder,

your cameras suck

most of the WayGB is in their 50s or 60s? no?

So they they should start dropping dead in 10-20 years? How long do wayfers live . . .

an apprentice . . . an apprentice must be found . . . and fed a constant diet of bologna . . .

oh, linder,

your cameras suck

they already have apprentices growing up in limb homes across the country. pretty soon twi will be as inbred as any isolated colony becomes after a few generations.

they already have apprentices growing up in limb homes across the country. pretty soon twi will be as inbred as any isolated colony becomes after a few generations.

and they have already rejected the info on this website. twi is like a drug. It just feels good.

:offtopic:

but..

I knew a character in the early seventies.. took four hits of LSD a couple of hours before going to see Disney's Fantasia..

it took a few days, but he finally started talking again..

maybe this what the waygb does at night. only they peruse the forums.

I know I'd be barking at squirrels at some point . . .