GreaseSpot Cafe

WayGB still actively monitor this site

skyrider

JeffSjo...........like so many things, I believe that the waygb has evolved from its initial mission 10 years ago. When P@ul All3n started up Waydale..........the martindale lawsuit was on the horizon and damage control was twi's top priority. Not only martindale, but rivenbark was deposed and stated that she knew of martindale's sexual predation since 1995. Also, there were hundreds of corps tired of the legalism, abuse and spiritual beratings day after day. Another exodus was in the making......of which, 4 or 5 region cooordinator couples exited as well.

Waygb was in HIGH GEAR......to squelch the waydale information, to stop the informants, the posters. Those turbulent years, 1999-2003, gave rise to thousands of twi followers to exit their doors. Heck, even the Pan@rell0s --- the supreme trunk supporters for martindale after the infamous "fog years" -- abandoned twi's side.

Today??...........imo, the waygb utilize this site daily as a "spiritual cnn network." They find out SO MUCH FROM OUR POSTINGS......that make them appear 'spiritually in-tune' and all.

Besides, those security guys....i.e. L1nder....have very little else to do throughout the night while they patrol wierwille road and eat cold pizza......do they?

:biglaugh:

Thanks bunches for the history Skyrider, As I was neck deep in my former splinter group during these events I tend to be fairly clueless without some kind of head's up.

But oddly enough, or then again perhaps not, I would generally expect WayGB or Carnegie trained Wayfers to be the most likely use the false appearance of their own forthrightness in giving me a "heads up" in order to simply manipulate me in such a fashion......SIGH! After all, it has been the kind of thing that in their own deceptive fashion has actually developed into a fairly effective skill-set.

Thanks Skyrider for those interesting facts.

Yes the waybots will continue to monitor this site it's what they are programmed to do!

I do know folks who are still in and they still think they are right about everything and others who don't think like they do are wrong. And they still think they have all the answers. What do you do- Hope they will figure it out like we did someday.

Edited by polar bear

I don't see for such a small, eroding, second rate organization.. why they think it is so important, not to spy on employees, or ex-employees as such, but ex-volunteers? Everything that's needs to be said basically has already been said. There are new faces, new accounts at times, but they only corroborate what people already know.. so what's the big deal?

Nothing technically libelous or slanderous has been written.. just personal accounts. And there are no corporate secrets here to be stolen.. nothing worth anything, at least in terms of dollars and cents..

they trashed their own reputation long ago..

I would imagine, the characters who monitor this site, it isn't their "day job" at hq or other places.. they probably have to clean oil spots up in the parking lots from old wowmobiles.. pick up litter cast out of the windows of locals driving by.. and the like, on the way to "work"..

only two things make sense to me: either they know of atrocities undreamed of here, and they don't want rosie to get any suprises.. or they just went "funny" in the head..

or both..

• Upvote 1

I don't see for such a small, eroding, second rate organization.. why they think it is so important, not to spy on employees, or ex-employees as such, but ex-volunteers? Everything that's needs to be said basically has already been said. There are new faces, new accounts at times, but they only corroborate what people already know.. so what's the big deal?

Nothing technically libelous or slanderous has been written.. just personal accounts. And there are no corporate secrets here to be stolen.. nothing worth anything, at least in terms of dollars and cents..

they trashed their own reputation long ago..

I would imagine, the characters who monitor this site, it isn't their "day job" at hq or other places.. they probably have to clean oil spots up in the parking lots from old wowmobiles.. pick up litter cast out of the windows of locals driving by.. and the like, on the way to "work"..

only two things make sense to me: either they know of atrocities undreamed of here, and they don't want rosie to get any suprises.. or they just went "funny" in the head..

or both..

I am guessing Both.

After reading some of the stuff in the old posts and knowing that there are lots of believers still out there who have not found their way here yet. I am thinking Both!

Edited to add... plus who knows what is going on today there. We could hear much worse in the future.

Edited by leafytwiglet

If I were to speculate on the *characters who monitor this site*......

1) Mr. L1nder.......head security guy, who knows all the little dirty secrets. Reportedly, he stood next to martindale in that June 1998 advanced class confrontation when the corps guy found out that martindale was sleeping with his wife. Also, it seems to be nearly the same scenario in Feb 1999 (lcm and married woman, F3rn All3n) when P@ul All3n blasted martindale and demanded his resignation.....L1nder was there brandishing his gun.

2) Mr. Fr3dr1ck.......twi legal guy, although he's not an attorney. He helps "clean up messes" and probably knows about as much as his 8th corps buddy, L1nder. Another thing........"legal guy" and Moneyhands are good friends and both married into family wealth.

3) Mr. R3ynolds........an oklahoma guy and did a short term assignment as trustee (until rosalie got agitated with him). He and rosalie were summoned to that confrontation meeting when P@ul All3n learned that martindale was "doing" his wife.

4) Mr. Moneyhands.......I tend to think that he keeps tabs with GS, but that's only speculation.

5) Others (region types?) may visit GS......but I speculate that the first three do the reporting.

Disclaimer: I have no solid proof of any of this, but since these 3 were ALREADY INVOLVED according to reports given, it stands to reason that they are part of the WayGB that keep "the bodies buried."

:evildenk:

Edited by skyrider

What I wonder.. what do they THINK when they read this stuff here.. and they KNOW it's an accurate assessment ..

or are they beyond that.. thinking, that is..

I think it's like people at a star trek convention . . . times ten billion billion zillion. They really believe spirits run this place . . .

they already have apprentices growing up in limb homes across the country. pretty soon twi will be as inbred as any isolated colony becomes after a few generations.

I'm now wondering about Don Wierwille. Did he believe the sale? Was he in it for the money and fame too? since vpw was supposed to have planned this, did he sacrifice his son?

Don was vpw's son, no?

What I wonder.. what do they THINK when they read this stuff here.. and they KNOW it's an accurate assessment ..

or are they beyond that.. thinking, that is..

Well........36 years of cult-indoctrination and "devil spirit infiltration" propaganda could screw with one's head, no? Heck, look what only 16 years (1970-1986) did to cgeer's brain when he took his gun to that November 1986 clergy meeting...... having been totally immersed in wierwille's paranoia world as bodyguard.

On the other hand, even IF those three guys......L1nder, Fr3dr3ck, and R3ynolds......don't believe that this GS site is filled with pozzezzed posters and laying-in-wait pozzezzed lurkers, imagine how much leverage it gives them in twi? How could twi's directors fire them? And, what if one of these guys is secretly recording and detailing ALL THIS INFORMATION ON GS AND TWI CLOSED MEETINGS TO SOMEDAY WRITE A BOOK?

Maybe, in twi's little world of paranoia..........the directors are suspicious of the waygb? Do they know too much? Are they keeping a log of all directors' dirty little secrets? Black mail? Book deal? Raw deal?

One could say that that the waygb are holding all the aces.

Knowledge is power.......and knowledge of little dirty secrets is absolute power !

:evildenk:

Edited by skyrider

Maybe, in twi's little world of paranoia..........the directors are suspicious of the waygb? Do they know too much? Are they keeping a log of all directors' dirty little secrets? Black mail? Book deal? Raw deal?

Who is watching the waygb?

:blink:

Hmm, does J0hn R3ynolds monitor this site I wonder.

I really liked and respected J0hn. I thought he was a great guy. I knew he was tight with H0ward. I couldn't believe he would know of H0ward's "indiscretions" (or LCM's, come to that) and not be in their faces about their off the word behavior. Then he made it to Trustee for a little while.

I thought maybe he had stepped down as Trustee because he couldn't stand the dishonesty, but was one of those who thought they could do good from the inside, ie, do more good by staying. Though as a Trustee he would have significant "clout" to effect change.

But then I had a conversation with one of LCM's sex victims and she told me what J0hn's actions were at a meeting where she was "confronted". And what his actions were not. He didn't take her part one bit; he was right in there supporting LCM.

To people monitoring this site who are still in - you really might try looking and listening in your heart of hearts. It is not protecting the household to sit there like three brass monkeys, "see all, hear all, say nowt." May I recommend a re-read of Ezekiel 33?

And you might find that many of the household have already looked for themselves and fled from "Zion" already because they see the imminent doom approaching.

Edited by Twinky

Hmm, does J0hn R3ynolds monitor this site I wonder.

I really liked and respected J0hn. I thought he was a great guy. I knew he was tight with H0ward. I couldn't believe he would know of H0ward's "indiscretions" (or LCM's, come to that) and not be in their faces about their off the word behavior. Then he made it to Trustee for a little while.

I thought maybe he had stepped down as Trustee because he couldn't stand the dishonesty, but was one of those who thought they could do good from the inside, ie, do more good by staying. Though as a Trustee he would have significant "clout" to effect change.

But then I had a conversation with one of LCM's sex victims and she told me what J0hn's actions were at a meeting where she was "confronted". And what his actions were not. He didn't take her part one bit; he was right in there supporting LCM.

Twinky.......I respected J0hn too, but could easily see that he was one of lcm's biggest cheerleaders. Then, when brought on board the "trustees" in 1998.......and being summoned to the OSC bookstore breakroom when P@ul All3n confronted martindale and demanded his resignation.....J0hn sealed his fate, imo, by standing firmly in martindale's corner.

Besides.........at age 65 (?), J0hn probably has no desire to leave twi staff and its payroll. Imagine what his resume would look like to any future employers...?????

<_<

speaking of Reynolds...

When we were in the first year or so of the Rivenbark era, I felt that things were being swept under the rug, nothing was being explained and our questions weren't answered; asking questions was strongly discouraged. I wrote to Reynolds, believing that he was a man of integrity. John called me at home to discuss my concerns, after which I gave TWI another second chance.

One of my concerns that he addressed was the fact that TWI was still standing upon teachings by a man who thought that adultery was okay and was making policy decisions based on so-called revelation by this man. He assured me that everything in the WayAP class was throroughly researched by others and had passed muster. He suggested that I talk to the Region Coordinator TH, who was due to teach WayAP live in Lincoln. TH, Reynolds said, would be able to answer my specific questions because he had researched and studied to ready himself to teach the class.

When I finally met with TH he told me that he didn't need to study or research what was in the class: if it was good enough for the Trustees, then it was good enough for him.

That was the last straw for me