GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindales Yelling

Are there any other available audio files available of Martindales ranting that I could listen to that aren't on this website?

Not sure about lcm's rants, but if you get hold of "The Red Thread" (SNS tape #800, or was it SNS tape #801?),

docvic *lost it* at the end of the teaching. I think it might have been Drambuie withdrawal, or sumpthin! :biglaugh:

If you have Realplayer (and also if you have a strong stomach and/or a morbid curiosity to hear what the Great Forehead sounds like), here's the link you can go to to find out.

Just click on one of the icons to download and play.

:redface:

Nothing edifying about these, why on earth would you want to listen? (shudder)

I'd be joining Polar Bear on that bridge!

For best effects, though, you would want some of the Corps Night tapes, SNS are tame by comparison.

Looks like Garth and I posted the same link at the same time....

Questionstobeanswered, sometimes tapes are sold on ebay by ex-TWIers, the most outrageous and despicable rants by lcm occured mostly in the 90's.  

Are you still involved with the girl in twi?  I can understand you wanting to find information about twi, are there specific questions about martindale you want answered?

PS...you might want to use the search engine here using the words, martindale, forehead..(as in the big forehead), and King Okie, also Oakie, our own endearing pseudonyms for martindale, lcm, loy craig martindale. 

Edited by now I see