GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI Board members

bucks4now

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me even ONE time this woman ever put together a quality teaching? Can you IMAGINE having to listen to her drone on every week?????

Don't know that she has.

but when she does speak people do stop and listen and hang on every word she says. It's a marketing ploy.

Since 1986.

RFR formed an "alliance" or "friendship" with D0nn@ M and through this procured a position as the leader of the Trustee Cabinet. From that position, when Don W's health turned worse she vied for and stepped into VP position. Howard was replaced by John R as a retirement type of decision by okie. When the first lawsuit came out and Way lawyers forced a deposition and account of all improprieties from okie boy in front of trustees, RFR used this as leverage to convince okie to step down, and that she was the logical choice as 3rd prez.

ALL SUBSEQUENT CHANGES have been initiated, decided, and driven by RFR. There is technically a majority vote, but as she has filled positions with those who will not stand up to her that is an irrelevant point. She chose Platig as a prime bobblehead yes-man to her, which he dutifully fulfilled for a time. She drove banishing okie and keeping D0nn@ on (so much for Corps policies regarding marriage). She replaced okie's treasurer John R after building up a bogus case on his personal life and demoted him to a staff department head position. She brought on De-Lisle as a personal choice. Platig started having misgivings about the accuracy of the debt "research". She demoted him to region coord, and replaced him with R4pp. They added McF around Indiana campus sale as another loyal bobblehead. And Mittler through all the physical / building project stuff - again one who functions under directives well. RFR functions as all good political despots have through history - Hitler, Stalin, Lenin. Encourage free exchange of ideas through open speech, through that identify those who oppose your viewpoints or present alternative ideas, and systematically attack and eliminate them. Retain all completely compliant as your top level people. The view of consequences consistently keeps free speech out.

Her initial platform was balancing things out by removing all the power from one - the main teacher and main administrator being different. Functionally she moved behind the scenes to garner all the power and move the main teacher function into a spread out function of many with no power. Easier for her - she doesn't have to prepare quality teachings regularly, and can work behind the scenes controlling and driving everything. This is why all the current teachings are so horribly bland and scripted. All pre-submitted, recorded, and approved by one person.

chockfull.........good points and well said.

Rosalie's ascent to "A-1 Administrator" provides a case study of political manuevering in religion. She aptly has followed in the footsteps of her predecessor, don wierwille, when she replaced him as vice president in the late 90s.

Ironic, that while vpw was "accredited with a couple of gift ministries" [i.e. apostle, teacher]............other trustees could be cut from the cloth of a businessman, educator or layman. Now, twi seems to equate an "administrator" as a prototype of divine calling ..... a "gift ministry" per se. And, in terms of a "teaching ministry"...........rosie is a behind-the-scenes editor who proofreads submitted scripts for public reading. LOL

Whether rosie learned these tactics from don wierwille or cgeer........I don't know. But in my opinion, an administrator will not deceive the masses like wierwille did (for decades).

Of course, when it comes to deceiving...........imo, there's a huge difference between staff and followers. The staff are on the payroll and "play the spiritual game" to enhance their position, livelihood and stability. The staff can smile and usher at the sunday meetings and sit in the back. Whereas, the innie followers give of their hard-earned money to support this system........travel to these meetings.......and consume this "stale bread" for spiritual nourishment.

<_<

Skyrider said:

rosie is a behind-the-scenes editor who proofreads submitted scripts for public reading. LOL

Calling Rosalie an editor is an insult to editors everywhere. :biglaugh:

Rosie might read "teachings" to make sure they line up with the "present truth," but I doubt she proofreads them. In fact, I doubt she proofreads anything. I worked under her (thumb) in way pub for 2+ years, and I never saw her proofread anything. And I sure as heck never saw her pick up a pen to edit anything.

Chockful: Actually, Rosie velcroed herself to DM earlier than 1986. It was at least 1984, and maybe late '83. I was on staff then, and it was quite noticeable when they became inseparable. I found it to be very curious.

Chockful: Actually, Rosie velcroed herself to DM earlier than 1986. It was at least 1984, and maybe late '83. I was on staff then, and it was quite noticeable when they became inseparable. I found it to be very curious.

You know... the way you describe their sudden and obvious bond... I've only seen that first-hand once in my life. A friend of mine suddenly, seemingly inexplicably bonded with someone he never even liked much as a person before. Literally in one night they formed a bond that overrode every other friendship or family tie he had for years to come. Many of us never really understood what the heck happened.

But I found out a long time after the fact that he had had a deep, dark, terrible personal secret. He had never shared it with anyone. And somehow at a party, they were thrown together by chance and she "guessed" his situation, as she had a similar secret herself. He then told her everything. And she told him everything. And that was it: bonded for life.

Leaving all possible homosexual theories aside for the moment, I have to think that Rosalie suddenly offered herself as a knowing shoulder to Donna... a friend who understood things that most of us weren't even aware of... one who could keep the deepest, darkest secrets... after all, both Rosalie and Donna were in the inner circle of the creepy old men, and didn't this friendship bloom in the midst of Craig's wildest dalliances and delusions? -- It's sad and it's sick, but it's kinda understandable.

kinda reminds me of the loyster's claims how fortune 500 companies oughter be clamoring for his "expertise"..

he would not survive the first five minutes of an interview..

:biglaugh:

Considering the performance of a lot of Fortune 500 CEO's these days, he might just fit right in! :lol:

George

Leaving all possible homosexual theories aside for the moment, I have to think that Rosalie suddenly offered herself as a knowing shoulder to Donna... a friend who understood things that most of us weren't even aware of... one who could keep the deepest, darkest secrets... after all, both Rosalie and Donna were in the inner circle of the creepy old men, and didn't this friendship bloom in the midst of Craig's wildest dalliances and delusions? -- It's sad and it's sick, but it's kinda understandable.

Well there's a couple of things there that make me wonder. R has always been adamant about not having her picture on the internet - perhaps someone from her past might find her? An old girlfriend? There's quite a few things that support the homo theory. Two ladies 'formerly' lesiban + 1 bed + R's basement? Vacations with Donna sharing the same bed for a week? Other ladies walked in on making out who are doing prominent teachings and have high level jobs. Also, okie boy's going off the deep end on some of the homo stuff that you can read transcripts on, especially the lesbian side. What set him off to that extent? Things don't happen for no reason. Did he discover the relationship yet they had the goods on him with all his extracurricular activity so he was powerless? Also interesting what R removed from the FNC class - the newer one now. Gone are any Eve + serpent lesbian encounters. Gone is the closing of the class with reading of Romans 1 - including the homo part of it. Now granted some of that 'research' was skating on thin ice. But no more than other things that were left in the class. Peleg - one land mass theories, gas hydrates, etc.

Chockfull... I didn't mean to say we should disregard the homosexual possiblities between Donna and Rosalie (I happen to agree there is a lot of evidence intimating such a relationship) I just meant in addition to that, to my mind, these two are bonded together by even more dark and dirty secrets.

I would love to sit the pair of them down with some veritas serum-laced tea!

Chockfull... I didn't mean to say we should disregard the homosexual possiblities between Donna and Rosalie (I happen to agree there is a lot of evidence intimating such a relationship) I just meant in addition to that, to my mind, these two are bonded together by even more dark and dirty secrets.

I would love to sit the pair of them down with some veritas serum-laced tea!

Yeah, they know where the bodies are buried, in addition to having buried some themselves.

"...Platig started having misgivings about the accuracy of the debt "research". She demoted him to region coord, and replaced him with R4pp. "

Chockfull,

Maybe I'm out of circulation lately, but I've not heard that this was the real reason why Harve was replaced. I've always wanted to know, since he seemed to be doing fine....even helped and was very encouraging for a few people I spoke to. How sure are you that this was the reason? Not to doubt, but would like to know.

Harv3y Pl@tig was a piece of pig manure. He endeavored to destroy several marriages by "the usual way." May he rot.

"...Platig started having misgivings about the accuracy of the debt "research". She demoted him to region coord, and replaced him with R4pp. "

Chockfull,

Maybe I'm out of circulation lately, but I've not heard that this was the real reason why Harve was replaced. I've always wanted to know, since he seemed to be doing fine....even helped and was very encouraging for a few people I spoke to. How sure are you that this was the reason? Not to doubt, but would like to know.

RumRunner said,

Harv3y Pl@tig was a piece of pig manure. He endeavored to destroy several marriages by "the usual way." May he rot.

I agree, he spews the swine flu with his way doctrine. He will do what it takes to promote the way, even if

it breaks up a family.

copenhagen

Are you asking if you called her on the phone and asked that question would she confirm it? hahaha. Was that stated to a group of people like the Corps? No. They handle all of those things with zero explanation and refuse to answer direct questions about it from anyone. The only statement I heard directly repeated was she said that BOD "was not a lifetime position" when explaining that decision. After which she pretty much positioned herself to be "Chairman of the Board" yet not have to do any work personally for basically a lifetime position. Am I sure myself? Yes. Can I prove it? Nope.

It doesn't take much to get demoted and defamed. I guess if the bobblehead doesn't bobble with quite the speed it has in the past, that's enough to do it. Boy, now isn't that a leadership team that you'd be dying to be a part of?

It was at least implied positions would circulate more. Young folks were coming up with all sorts of damned ideas. People have been expecting rosie to step aside for a long time.

her role as "healer of the ministry" as was prophesied is supposedly done

It was at least implied positions would circulate more. Young folks were coming up with all sorts of damned ideas. People have been expecting rosie to step aside for a long time.

B,

What they say in a public forum and what they do behind the scenes is vastly different. Those in top positions - ESPECIALLY RFR - are there because they have politically maneuvered themselves there. They will not give up their power. That line sounds like it's some kind of excuse for her to control behind the scenes as the Chairman of the Board while not having to have any day to day responsibility as a president. The control and the power remain.

I have never heard any "prophesy" regarding RFR that contained a reference to her being a "healer of the ministry". I did hear a word of prophecy in the ceremony at her installation about "prophet and pastor", but that was by okie boy whose judgement and connection to God have to be severely questioned due to his other activities at the time. I could certainly see some of the more impassioned butt kissers saying something of that nature. But honestly, that phrase just makes me want to puke. It's such a 100% lie. How many lives have been ruined, destroyed, defamed, and denigrated by that Jezebel? Healer? A fitting result would to be having the dogs eat her just like the person she most resembles in the Bible. God is a just God - these people will be rewarded according to their fruit and works, not by anything we do on this earth.

Sorry - didn't mean to soapbox - I just had to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

I think, like any politician, those positions are determined by power and demotions come from causing waves. Just like the TV show "Survivor", those who "win" aren't necessarily the best leaders, but the best at manipulation, lies and getting rid of the truly talented leaders. Rosie, Moneyhands, etc.... are masters of their trade, not necessarily good leaders.

The thing of it is, Rosilla knows it's a sham, at least from about 1975 or so, those like Rosilla and Donna who were taught and groomed by vpee and the system he built, know what they're doing and have no conscience about it...really!  

It's about power and controll, comfort and fear, it is not about being humble before God.

Edited by now I see

And.......what does THAT mean..?????

SPECIFICALLY, what has she healed? Are we talking "soothing over the damage control caused by lcm?" Did she "heal" the ministry by bringing ole veepee's doctrines back into focus? Is micro-managing people and brow-beating them into a sense of like-mindedness......is that the "healing" she has administered?

And.........wouldn't it be highly suspect that any "prophecy" over rosalie carry any relevance in a defunct, immoral, and corrupt organization?

What some would call "healing".............others would call COVER-UP. <_<