GreaseSpot Cafe

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary

Steve!

Five years ago today, my dreams came true and I got to marry my true soulmate, known to greasespotters as Cindy!

Since we've been together, life just keeps getting better and better - some would say "better than better".

I can't remember what life was like before Cindy - I can't imagine what life would be like without her.

Now I know what happiness is.

I don't know either of you but am delighted to offer congratulations and best wishes for many more years together. How wonderful that it's worked out so well for you both.

:)

Hi Steve and Cindy! Long time no chat, I don't spend much time here anymore or on the computer as Cory grows older we find other interests. I wish you many more years of bliss together. You truly are a wonderful couple and I pray we shall get to visit again someday. Watch out drinking pear juice, it can become addictive lol. Love ya! Littlehawk , Your friendly tour guide to tha bourbin regions of tha bluegrass!