GreaseSpot Cafe

So....what's new, GSC?

Zixar

Yes, congrats, yet again, Raf

:)

Plus, the official Greasspt Squirrel will graduate with a bachellor's in math, minor in chemistry in about a month..

a degree.. that's almost like labor for a child, is it not?

:biglaugh:

One bachellor's.. and a Master's in the "oven"..

the university want me. Hopefully they'll offer a teaching assistantship.. that's what I want to do.

Great to see you Zix! Nothing new twi wise....stale, boring same old same old...meantime those of us who have escaped continue to live our dreams, mark milestones, accomplish our goals.

Since the last time I saw you, three of the *tribe* are now adults, the waydale baby will be 9 tomorrow....3 of us have earned our black belts, one of them starts college this fall :)

What about you fella?

Garth: Scooter and Cleo say "Meow" back to their littermate, as do his younger siblings Stormy and Smudge...and his mother Missy....don't think he ever met Buster, Gracie, or Teddy, and I know he never met Walter or Marty...

Raf: Wait, you have a son? Congratul--wait, you have a MRS.????? Geez, can't a guy vanish from the face of the earth for a few years without people changing everything around? Congratulations! (x2, even!)

Rascal: Black belt, eh? The Force is strong with you!

New peoples: Greets, grats, and other kind thoughts! You missed very little by not knowing who the heck I was.

Old enemies: Remind me again who you are? Or really, don't.

Sorry, never visited FB, MS, or Twitter, and I don't intend to. My personal life, as boring and mundane as it is, is just none of the public's business. Dunno why anyone here would want to know about it anyway, but at least it's a semi-selected public here...

Nice to "see" you, Zix!

How's da wifey??? and life in general????

From the ! house, obviously we just had our fifth anniversary and are expecting our first grandchild in June. Also, I'l almost done with all the classes for my masters degree, then I'll do a couple of internships (woohoo!), one son is getting athletic awards in wrestling, gymnastics and enjoying football. Other kids are doing wonderfully!!! And we've just begun remodeling our house....in the preliminary stages now. Both Steve and I have new jobs that are GREAT!!

Life is awesome!!!

What a great thread, Zixar.

Congrats on all of you who have had wonderful things happen.

Last nite, I took the COMPASS test for college. I made 99 on writing, 95 on reading, and 52 on algebra. The instructor said that I passed!! I won't have to take any refresher courses. I have been out of school for 35 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.