GreaseSpot Cafe

Leaving The Way

Imagine

Yeah... I don't know if we'll ever see another mass-exodus from twi... it's more like a leaky faucet: a steady drip-drip-dripping of people like Stayaway and friends. If you only look for a moment, it seems like nothing but boy, does it add up over time!

A tad :offtopic: , but perhaps the Republican Party can learn some tips from TWI as to how they manage such a hemorrhaging of their numbers and money. :evilshades:

We now return to our regularly scheduled topic.

:biglaugh:

Yeah... I don't know if we'll ever see another mass-exodus from twi... it's more like a leaky faucet: a steady drip-drip-dripping of people like Stayaway and friends. If you only look for a moment, it seems like nothing but boy, does it add up over time!

Wouldn't there have to be a mass of followers...........to have a mass-exodus? :wink2:

If those anemic "advanced class specials" don't chase 'em off.............old age will.

TWI is a parallel universe that doesn't exist. It was created by VPW and accepted by a young, rebellious, idealistic generation. But rejected by the next generation a more pragmatic but still rebellious generation called GenX. All that remains are aging, fearful, baby-boomers that are going to have a big surprise in their 60s and 70s with nothing to support them.

The TWI parallel universe is a universe where God lives and the devil has no influence; where you can control the outcome of events by following TWI leadership. The other world outside of TWI is a universe without God and controlled by the adversary, directly or indirectly whether people realize it or not. A world where you are a puppet on a string controlled by the systems of the world. Rod Serling of the Twilight Zone couldn't have written it better.

What helped me is when I saw all the devilishness living inside of TWI, I took an objective look at TWI's world and the outside world and saw that God is alive and well and functioning in this outer world. I realized God lives in both worlds and the advisory influences both worlds. At this point TWI became just another denomination that had to be evaluated with all the other denominations. So I began to compare the pros and cons of TWI's world. In the end I realized the cons outweighed the pros and left.

The longer I am out the more I see all the lies promoted by TWI. Lies designed to keep you trapped in the TWI world and under submission of TWI leadership.

Edited by MountainTopCO

TWI is a parallel universe that doesn't exist. It was created by VPW and accepted by a young, rebellious, idealistic generation. But rejected by the next generation a more pragmatic but still rebellious generation called GenX. All that remains are aging, fearful, baby-boomers that are going to have a big surprise in their 60s and 70s with nothing to support them.

. . .

there won't be any surprises. They will be under spiritual pressure as they stand on the word by expecting their unbelieving children to support them. They will bless vpw and curse their own flesh and blood for the rest of their lives.

there won't be any surprises. They will be under spiritual pressure as they stand on the word by expecting their unbelieving children to support them. They will bless vpw and curse their own flesh and blood for the rest of their lives.

well well... an interesting point you bring up, Bol.

"believers" were taught to use their unbelieving parents to support them through corps training, then to carry mortgages for them because while it's not ok for a "believer" to have debt, it's ok to have someone else take on a debt to benefit you. so now that the parents are passing away from old age, the believers will have to start tapping their only other resource, their children, so they can remain holy and unblemished in doing the lord's work by giving to that stupid organization what they should be saving for their own later days.

what a horrible burden to inflict on your kids when you have a choice not to.

"believers" were taught to use their unbelieving parents to support them through corps training, then to carry mortgages for them because while it's not ok for a "believer" to have debt, it's ok to have someone else take on a debt to benefit you. so now that the parents are passing away from old age, the believers will have to start tapping their only other resource, their children, so they can remain holy and unblemished in doing the lord's work by giving to that stupid organization what they should be saving for their own later days.

This is one of the most classical Pharisee-like functioning of TWI people and especially leadership there is. Leaders who have family members - brothers, sisters, parents - carry mortgages for them so they can basically own a home and bypass the debt policy. At the same time they look down the nose at those who carry mortgages in their own names, and don't allow them to attend stupid boring Advanced Class specials or function in any leadership capacity like a fellowship coordinator on up.

It is completely contrary to scriptures - very clear ones. Look up "surety" in Proverbs. And yet you have people from fellowship coordinators all the way up to Region coordinators that have functioned like this for years.