GreaseSpot Cafe

The little guy on my shoulder

oenophile

I went into a bar with this little man sitting on my shoulder. The bartender trying his best to play it cool doesn't say anything. I order my pint but when I reach for it the little man runs down my shoulder and knocks my beer over. So I order another one. The same thing happens. The little man runs down and swats it over. Again, I order another one. By this time the bartender is shaking his head and inquires, "Ok, it's your money but isn't that little guy going to just knock it over? "Yeah, youre probably right.", I moan. "How'd he get up there?", he asks.

"Well you see, I was walking down the beach last week and I spied this shiny metal thing sticking out of the sand." So I dug it up and brushed it off and *POOF* a genie appears. "Three wishes?", I ask. "Yup." says the genie."

Ok, the first thing I ask for is a million dollars? The bank calls me immediately on my cell phone telling me that they don't understand it but a million just popped in my account out of nowhere. So, I look at the genie and demand, "A gorgeous woman to be my wife. *POOF* she appears out of nowhere. Now thinking to myself, "What could possibly complete the picture, I'm rich and going to be married to a real hottie. Giving no second thought, "A 12 inch pr*#k, my dear Genie!" *POOF*

"That's how this little guy got on my shoulder.", I say tearfully.

Edited by oenophile