GreaseSpot Cafe

The MOG Status

skyrider

No longer can twi hold The MOG Status as a manipulative tool to deceive the masses. IMO......even "the wierwille myth" is gaining a foothold into the long-standing followers' psyche as the carnal, plaigarist, drunkard, lustful wierwille stories see the light of day.

No longer can twi hold The MOG Status as a club..........heck, even rosie claims the titleship of *chairperson of the board.* The hypocrisy is so thick that some must have to keep their giggling in check, at times.

No longer are newbies lured into the trappings of The Man of God of the universe residing at the way international in this day and time.

At best..........twi's bod desperately clings to the wierwille myth for financial survival.

:evildenk:

it is said that a scam needs a central charismatic character to keep the wool pulled over people's eyes so maybe that's why they hold onto the idea. i don't know how well that holds up in reality because people that want to be blind usually blind themselves voluntarily from the get go.

i should say the self blinding is little bit by little bit so that people don't really get it that they're blinding themselves so that when they wake up blind one day they are mighty surprised.

are they financially in trouble?

all they need to believe is that wierwille started something that they continue. can't they just resurrect the MOG idea later?

I seriously doubt that twi is financially "in trouble"..............BUT, they've learned to rein in payroll and overhead expenses at the first sight of a downturn. After all, twi prides itself on financial stewardship.........and trims the staff ranks whenever the finance dept shows the "directors" a snapshot of the money picture.

Howard Allen used to jump on his soapbox about controlling expenses......it's the area that twi can CONTROL from a stewardship perspective. Of course, preaching it to the staff......and DOING IT PRIVATELY, are two different things.

Even with their "millions"............twi is such a small insignificant outfit in cornfield ohio. Except for a small percentage of followers/ex-followers......99.99999999% of the world has never heard of it.

:biglaugh:

As long as people continue to extol the virtues of *PLAF* (The Wonder Class), the mythical legacy of Herr Wierwille will live on, even if only in a dormant form like an insidious virus.

*PLAF*= Puke, Lugey And Flatulence

A charismatic cult without a charismatic leader is nothing more than a "bible society"...they live off the money from the glory years. They keep the trains running on time and meet the criteria for keeping their tax exemption...that's about it.

They don't need to "rise and expand"...they live off the assets of the 70's and 80's...

These people are loathsome. Their only interest is to suck off the teat that Wierwille "provided" through his flim flam operation. If you took away all of Rosie's money and put her on a street corner with a bible...she wouldn't last a day. Within 2 days, she would be sucking **** for beer money.

A charismatic cult without a charismatic leader is nothing more than a "bible society"...they live off the money from the glory years. They keep the trains running on time and meet the criteria for keeping their tax exemption...that's about it.

They don't need to "rise and expand"...they live off the assets of the 70's and 80's...

These people are loathsome. Their only interest is to suck off the teat that Wierwille "provided" through his flim flam operation. If you took away all of Rosie's money and put her on a street corner with a bible...she wouldn't last a day. Within 2 days, she would be sucking **** for beer money.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

If you took away all of Rosie's money and put her on a street corner with a bible...she wouldn't last a day. Within 2 days, she would be sucking **** for beer money.

That is just nasty...that is worse than picturing Rush Limbaugh in a speedo...That might be a fitting punishment for a convicted pedophile...engage in above described activity with Rosie the Wayviter...Maybe Alfred Hitchcock could do something with that scenario though...

Hmm, are they back to what they did in the 80s?

-centralizing all stores of everything

-have to request pens one at a time (perhaps paperclips, too?)

-cutting staff salaries (like the staff can really live on any less money)

-Are they rationing the toilet paper yet :biglaugh:

I foresee a time when they will charge the visitors to HQ for the cups of coffee offered at big weekends, SNS, etc. Gotta steward that ABS properly, you know.

the last rock of ages I remember.. was it then? Dunno..

but the coffee. Whoever was in "the know" claimed it was some fancy hoity schmoity German stuff.. probably the fact that the packages holding the coffee for the machine being made in Germany in the sixties was closer to reality..

after two days, I knew I was scammed.. it was DECAF..

then there's also the Advanced Class . . .

I was always in trouble for sleeping, fellowships, foundational, etc.

people actually started throwing things at me in the Auditorium.

perhaps caffeine is considered a spurt. . .

causes people to start paying attention . .

wouldn't want that now :biglaugh:

:offtopic: Hey, Ham, knock it off! I spent ... too long... on Bevvy crew. I always seem to get assigned to Bevvy crew on big weekends, events, etc. It made for a horribly long day. Up early to turn on the hot water machine, make, serve, wash the containers, more HW, make, serve... and so on. Funny I never looked to see if it was Decaf or not. And I don't remember that I ever had a cup of it ... too darn busy to pause even that long!

And now I find myself, just occasionally, on Bevvy crew at Church. Where I do find time for a cup of coffee. What a mug! (lol, get it? :biglaugh: )

No MoGs in sight, though.

I think next time I am on Bevvy duty - but why wait that long? - I will take a cup of coffee out to the whoever delivers the sermon, as s/he stands bidding farewell to people at the door.

are they financially in trouble?

all they need to believe is that wierwille started something that they continue. can't they just resurrect the MOG idea later?

Actually, a dead legend (with all who have real memories eliminated or neutered) is MUCH better than a living MOG. Legends don't make mistakes. Legends grow in stature while us poor humans show our imperfections daily.

JT

Actually, a dead legend (with all who have real memories eliminated or neutered) is MUCH better than a living MOG. Legends don't make mistakes. Legends grow in stature while us poor humans show our imperfections daily.

JT

Yeah......wierwille is a "legend" of his own making. The old "snow on the gaspumps" story.....told to the corps decades after it supposedly happened.....has the fabricated fabric that legends (myths) are made of.

Seems to me...........the bible is very specific on identifying A MAN OF GOD in the old and new testatments. Words did not cut it. Classes didn't either. The man (or woman) speaking for God demonstrated the power of God via signs, miracles and wonders. The scriptures are clear to point out that false prophets were exposed.......as their words were without merit and fell to the ground.

Heck, ole wierwille died of cancer.........which HE CLAIMED CANCER WAS A DEVIL SPIRIT.

Nice legend.

. If you took away all of Rosie's money and put her on a street corner with a bible...she wouldn't last a day. Within 2 days, she would be sucking **** for beer money.

This one belongs as a banner at the top of the GS home page. . . LOL Goucho, one of the best one liners ever written here, I'm still laughing... :eusa_clap:

The truth of it I fear is Rosilla, et al, are such vpw and lcm man haters they want twi to fail and freefall into oblivion, all the while they are more than happy to live off the spoils for as long as it lasts.

edited for clarity

Edited by now I see