GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I have yet to meet anyone who would consider ANY "CONAN" movie to be a chick-flick.

(Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer, Conan the Comedian...)

Hello, Mr.Wolf, I'd like you to meet my wife Mrs. Human. She's loves those movies. biglaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

You know what George, I KNOW I've seen this freaken movie. If it will only come to my brain before somebody else gets it.

BATMAN!!! THE ONE FROM THE 60'S!!!!!! I have two older brothers, lol. That's it? Isn't it? I remember watching this with them!!!

You know what George, I KNOW I've seen this freaken movie. If it will only come to my brain before somebody else gets it.

BATMAN!!! THE ONE FROM THE 60'S!!!!!! I have two older brothers, lol. That's it? Isn't it? I remember watching this with them!!!

That's the one.

That's the one.

Okay okay! Alright, I'm not going to sift through 138 pages to see if this quote has been done, so I'm just going to throw this one out here. And I'm sure somebody will get it right away.

I could shoot you in the middle of Mardi Gras, and they can't touch me.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Well, if I hadn't seen the film, it wouldn't have been easy. Besides, in this thread, the clues are SUPPOSED to be easy! smile.gif

"Feed the birds! Tuppence a bag!"

George

Easy peasy. Mary Poppins. Unless it's Saving Mr. Banks, which had a clip of that song too, I believe. BUT SINCE I KNOW I'M RIGHT... I'll just throw out the next clue.

Any fool can steer a ship, sir. It's just knowing where to take it.

Although this is from one movie version. I'll accept any movie version of this quote.

"Peter Pan"???????

Interesting guess! But it is not Peter Pan.

I'll not have any of your foul, filthy, gutter ways on board my ship! Do you understand? Good God, pigs in a sty have more comprehension of cleanliness than you buggers have! Now you'll get these decks clean, or by God I'll make you lick them clean with your tongue if you don't mend your ways!

Well, if you saw it you would be able to string it together I hope. Maybe I'm being prejudice because I LOVE ALL 3 VERSIONS OF THIS MOVIE! IT'S NOT FICTION IT'S BASED ON A TRUE STORY AND PART OF HISTORY! lol.

But sorry if I'm not playing this right! But come on, take another guessie.

"The Caine Mutiny"?

George

OH George you are so close you are so close! I really should have put this in Movie Mashup. Forgive me, I'm learning, I'm learning.

Okay, THIS should do it.

"Do you really think you'll be able to command this rabble"

"I'll do my best."

"Well I did my best, and I had the authority of the law. You're a dead man Fletcher"

Edited by RottieGrrrl

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes