GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"Animal House"

I think you're all f---ed in the head. We're ten hours from the f---ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f---ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're a--holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy S--t!

George

I don't know that this would qualify as a movie remembered from one line, but this was a memorable line from

X-Men First Class

??? George

I didn't realize that it was in X-Men First Class - the movie I was going for was Beverly Hills Cop.

So, George, I would say that it's your turn.

I didn't realize that it was in X-Men First Class - the movie I was going for was Beverly Hills Cop.

So, George, I would say that it's your turn.

In "X-Men First Class," Xavier and Lensherr (who would become Magneto) are recruiting young mutants and meet Logan (Wolverine) in a bar. To be honest, I'm not sure whether he said "Get the f--- out of here" or "Go, f--- yourselves." Although I thought it cute that they could use Hugh Jackman in the role, since the Logan character doesn't age and would look the same in the 60's as he would in the new millenium, the profanity was not necessary. It's one reason I couldn't recommend the movie for my grandkids. (The other was January Jones seducing a guy while wearing a bra and panties. Fine for adults, but not for kids.)

Anyway, since I just googled the Logan quaote and found it to be "Go f-- yourself," I can't claim victory here. bfh, care to try another one?

George

In "X-Men First Class," Xavier and Lensherr (who would become Magneto) are recruiting young mutants and meet Logan (Wolverine) in a bar.

George

Just to add something of interest for any Wolverine fans, last night I read on google+ that Hugh Jackson will be back as the Wolverine July 23, 2013. So try to patient fans if you are one.

Sorry guys. I didn't know I had anything up on the thread

Let's go with this:

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes