GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

• 2 weeks later...

Annie

A kiss can be even deadlier, if you mean it.

Mistletoe can be deadly, if you eat it.

Actually, it's not THAT poisonous- one guy proves this by tearing off a leaf and eating it

in front of witnesses.

But playing Batman can be hazardous to your career.

Even if it's opposite Michelle Pfeifer and Danny deVito in "Batman Returns".

"Mommy Dearest"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at?

George

"Mommy Dearest"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at?

George

I don't know that one George, but can't wait to see what it is. Great stuff.

If your referring to my play, I don't think so. That's a quote, should I say, from a famous movie. Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel.

Is that what you meant?

I just double checked this thread. It is Flicks Remembered From Just One Line.

Edited by Human without the bean

I have another one. Alright I got two! Or I could just give you the line that instantly gives it away. Lately, the trend has been here to leave clues which are slightly harder. At least in degrees of difficulty. So I think I'll go with the two lines thing.

Line 1. Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Line 2. I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing.

Hint: Famous Movie unless you live under a rock.(Sorry, If this sounds terse. No offense to anyone. Just trying to chill from a hard week)

Edited by Human without the bean

Wall Street. Great movie. Best line: "Money's only something you need in case you don't die tomorrow." (Carl Fox)

FREE POST

And just for the record the line that anyone would instantly get from Wall Street was: The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes