GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

soul searcher seems to be on hiatus, so I'll go until he gets back.

To be fooled or not to be fooled, that is the question!

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

• 2 weeks later...

Raf I was going to use that line last week, but I thought it was too weak for this thread. Turns out then ( at least for me) that it was alright after all. Now it's my turn. Lets see.

Oh yes, that would be As Good As It Gets. Darn good movie. Greg Kinnear is an awesome actor.

Whats humans favorite movie? Hum........

Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking: just a moment.

My clue is too vague.

Here's two lines. Doubles your chances.

I'd like to move us right along to a Peter Gibbons. Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, okay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.

No. Not it Raf. This movie is considered a cult classic.

This clue epitomizes the movie.

Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?!! I swear to God, one of these days, I...I...I just kick this piece of sh#t out the window!

Edited by Human without the bean

That's it!

Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking: just a moment. On of the first scenes in Office Space when Peter Gibbins comes to the office and is told by one of his 8 bosses to put TPS copies on all his out going reports, and the whole while the Receptionist Nina is repeating this line. He is re-minded again, about putting them the TPS copies, on his reports by his supervisor Bill Lumberg," Did you get that Memo?"

Again, his supervisor Bill Lumberg makes Peter work the weekend because they sort of have to play catch-up. " Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, okay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up".

There is a general theme around the copy machine in Office Space because it is always breaking down, not unlike in most of our offices where we work today. " Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?!! I swear to God, one of these days, I...I...I just kick this piece of sh#t out the window! "

It's all yours George. :anim-smile:

The trouble with "cult classics" is that often not a lot of people have actually seen them. Anyway,

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes