GreaseSpot Cafe

New here just wanna say hi!

I am not a violent person, however, if you want to make any personal attacks against him, you had best not let me know your true identity. I am willing to fight over comments made about him.Trust me, you really dont want a ....ed off redneck knockin' at your door. Somje people in the sowers program will claim they have seen me me angry. Well, they havent. My intentions here are not to fight though, so lets keep everything respectful and decent.
He's another cult leader, this time trading on grandad's name...how's that?

My name is T0m Joyce...I'm sure you can find me in the Lincoln Nebraska phone book, Skippy.

If it's noble and all.. I mean.. why the secrecy? It took a BLUNDER on the part on one particular poster to leak that mac is involved.. that its really his "baby"..

Go ahead and leave a void.. I don't have much problem filling in blanks..

• Upvote 2

AAAAuuuuuuggggghhhh!!!!!!

There's a redneck with a bible banging on my front door! :o

The real irony here is that VPW actually DID have a "goon squad" that he could dispatch to travel hundreds of miles away on a moment's notice. I personally know of an instance when the "goons" knocked on someone's front door and threatened to physically silence the person if he didn't stop bad mouthing "The Ministry" in his local area.

Not the usual, "The adversary will sneak in and attack you" kinda stuff. More like, "We will to fit you with cement boots if you don't shut up." I'm hoping (for his sake) that our young friend isn't suggesting he would like to be a part of anything similar.

Greasespot is a forum,I am here as I was considering leaving the way,It was a forum called Waydale,

Martindale(the then president of the way)said anyone on the internet checking this stuff out was basically possessed.

Waydale closed,Greasespot basically took over,I left the way,Made up my own mind.

As far as your vp2p dont ya think hes a little green or a little wet behind the ears?

How did he get his training?Paw?Mac?Yeah I been around the bend too.

Your redneck crap wont exactly endear you to anyone,though you are young,when I was wow in mississippi,I was wild as hell too.

We were the mississippi mud stompin sogwaps sons of god with all power.

After all is said and done I am glad you posted,hope to hear more.

It is just this I will have no one ever pull the wool over my eyes ever again,believe me,I still speak the truth in love with the love of god.

hey everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome! :) I will address matters as i have time. i am busy working on a farm right now and hours run 60-70 per week.

First off. about the so called threat. Of course i am only kidding about actually showing up at someones door. But it does kinda portray my feelings on the subject.

The redneck remark was more or less a hint for those of yall that follow the website as to which sower I am, as there was on ein particular that always wore camo jackste, john deere shirts and dixie flag ballcaps.

My name is Caleb. Im 22.

I do have one year of college completed and took some time off casue i wannted to just work and see waht i was interested in. i pplan on attending tech school for Aouto Mechanics and welding, as well as get a degree in criminal justice with plans to possibly go into law enforcement. Whats my background? My mom was a WOW in 82' of course we are no longer involved in the way international. My parents knew stuff went south. However, they chose to leave the orginazation not the word.

Im tired. been a long day on teh forklift movin pallets of watermelons. Im also soaking wet from a toad strangler of aa thunderstorm that snuck up on us, and im covered in cow crap. So i will say good nite and I will see yall later.

Greasespot is a forum,I am here as I was considering leaving the way,It was a forum called Waydale,

Martindale(the then president of the way)said anyone on the internet checking this stuff out was basically possessed.

Waydale closed,Greasespot basically took over,I left the way,Made up my own mind.

As far as your vp2p dont ya think hes a little green or a little wet behind the ears?

How did he get his training?Paw?Mac?Yeah I been around the bend too.

Your redneck crap wont exactly endear you to anyone,though you are young,when I was wow in mississippi,I was wild as hell too.

We were the mississippi mud stompin sogwaps sons of god with all power.

After all is said and done I am glad you posted,hope to hear more.

It is just this I will have no one ever pull the wool over my eyes ever again,believe me,I still speak the truth in love with the love of god.

Ironically enough I have never reall been crazy or a partier or "wild" rednck is just my upbring. i have lived in the south pretty much my whole life. i was rasied in the country hunting, fishing, muddin', listenin' to Johnny cash with my dad etc...

Probably a poor choice of words to describe me on my first post. i apologize.

Dear Caleb...you seem like a hard worker that wants to do good,have you ever considered joining the military?

I hate to see you waste your life getting sucked into the lies of false teachings by someone trying to make a buck

from using a bible.

The weirwille legacy is blood on there hands,blood on the plow..and spiritually it IS DARK.

(save this..print it out and in 3 or 4 years get it out and read it)it seems like people here are being rude

and mean to you BUT////we are really looking out for you because(we have all been there done that and never

ever going back again)

You have the potential to do good things with your life (don't waste it on v2p2 and a little farm is ole miss)

If you go in the military you have a better chance at school, and a career and even if you go to war and get shot

it will probably hurt less (than what this so called "twi "did to thousands and thousands of people"

Think OUTSIDE the box! How much did this s.o.w.e.r.s. class cost you,and how much have you people been fixing

the farm for little victor weirwille?

This song reminds me of the way farm and the seeds the planted that were rotten.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • Upvote 1

< < < ----------- My real name. No smoke or mirrors here.

Hey there Caleb. Welcome to Grease Spot. I'm old enough to be your grandfather, so (if I may) I'll offer some advice here.

Are you wanting to share your experience with SOWERS? If so, folks here will be interested in hearing about it.

I saw your retraction about the "fighting issue", and was glad to see that. Antagonism never gets you anywhere. Especially here at GSC.

You need to realize that many of us were burned by twi, and have little (if any) love for the org.

You can extoll the virtues of what you went through/ are going through all you want, but if it sounds like twi - - -

You need to realize you're going to be facing criticism from those who have gone through the same,

albeit in a different time and space.

So - - - have at it. To say you've taken on a monumental task is an understatement.

Good luck, and God bless.

• Upvote 1

Whats my background? My mom was a WOW in 82' of course we are no longer involved in the way international. My parents knew stuff went south. However, they chose to leave the orginazation not the word.

Caleb, welcome to GSC. Could you please clarify what you mean by "the word"?

• Upvote 1

I think the questions here will fall into two categories:

1. How "connected" to twi and pfal is the group sponsoring S.O.W.E.R.S.? Is vp the elder talked about as if he were some kind of patriarch? Are his wrong-doings acknowledged?

The plagiarism.

The drunkeness.

The abuse.

It doesn't matter how old v2p2 was when his gramps died. v2's dad was an adult and he knew full well what was going on in that cornfield. How much "family history" does the young grasshopper know?

If der Victoid is being set up as some sort of great guy - that would speak of deep-seated dishonesty.

It sure seems like v2p2 is being used because of his name.

2. What are the details of the program you just completed?

So many of us here saw abuse in twi - that we keep hearing

playing in our heads. <===== click the link - it's been sanitized of all debbil spurts!

Good luck answering these questions - hopefully the answers you give us will also help you.

• Upvote 2

hey everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome! :) I will address matters as i have time. i am busy working on a farm right now and hours run 60-70 per week.

First off. about the so called threat. Of course i am only kidding about actually showing up at someones door. But it does kinda portray my feelings on the subject.

The redneck remark was more or less a hint for those of yall that follow the website as to which sower I am, as there was on ein particular that always wore camo jackste, john deere shirts and dixie flag ballcaps.

My name is Caleb. Im 22.

I do have one year of college completed and took some time off casue i wannted to just work and see waht i was interested in. i pplan on attending tech school for Aouto Mechanics and welding, as well as get a degree in criminal justice with plans to possibly go into law enforcement. Whats my background? My mom was a WOW in 82' of course we are no longer involved in the way international. My parents knew stuff went south. However, they chose to leave the orginazation not the word.

Im tired. been a long day on teh forklift movin pallets of watermelons. Im also soaking wet from a toad strangler of aa thunderstorm that snuck up on us, and im covered in cow crap. So i will say good nite and I will see yall later.

Ironically enough I have never reall been crazy or a partier or "wild" rednck is just my upbring. i have lived in the south pretty much my whole life. i was rasied in the country hunting, fishing, muddin', listenin' to Johnny cash with my dad etc...

Lol, pleased to meet you Caleb :P

I am Cathy, was a wow in 79, and again in 85 maybe your folks and I crossed paths at some point.

My oldest son is your age. My eldest daughter begins college this fall in pursuit of her criminal law degree. Both have grown up in the south (tenn) and know what it is to work hard on the farm. It`s great to be a kid in the country eh?

I love your euphanisms and am glad that you were kidding about showing up on someones doorstep. (It was funny) I wrote and erased several times a reply in my previous post, because I was afraid it might be misconstrued as genuinely threatening in return....I will re post now that we are on the same page.

Edited from earlier post:

Bring it on friend, but before you show up unanounced....a simple warning: that SOME of the posters here have BIG dogs, a permit to carry, and have studied martial arts for the last 8 years....

In truth my dogs don`t bite and I rarely shoot, and I am pretty slow for all of my karate training :) More than likely, I`d invite you in for supper and you would have to deal with my forty leven kids (a much scarier prospect than the guns or dogs ) for the evening.

Seriously, glad to meet you and look forward to learning more about you and your perspective.

This guy seems like a drive-by.

Says enough to get 4 pages of comments going, never comes back and answers anything.

Must be too busy stringing chairs, or corn stooks, or whatever they have on that farm.

• Upvote 1

My name is Caleb. Im 22.

Hey Caleb,

As far as your first post and my former response I want you to realize that I meant every freakin word of it!

I also want you to know that I do not hold anything personally against you and my response was not an attack at you.

It is just that most all of us at the greasespot has seen that "passive aggressive crapola" that spewed out of your computer in the very first post in your thread. And I guess we all have different ways of dealing with it.

Here you are looking at a possible career in law enforcement and one of the first things out of you mouth (so-to-speak) is a direct threat from you that any of us may have a p!ssed of redneck knocking at our door. Well that prospect really does not frighten me. I have kept my head in more bad situations than you are years old I'm fairly certain. And I know how to deal with that "fight or flight" adrenalin rush that goes with those situations and can still manage to hold onto my poker face through it all.

Let me tell you something boy, IF YOU EVER THREATEN ANYONE HEAR AT THE GREASESPOT AGAIN I WILL BE MORE OR LESS PERMANENTLY PO'D AT YOU UNTIL YOU SEE HOW VILE THAT BEHAVIOR REALLY IS. I mean what is it, do you like the idea of threatening women, kids, and people who are still recovering from the very ministry brutallity that you have already abundantly proved yourself capable of?

And then even while threatening to be pounding at some kids door as an angry redneck you have the unmitigated gall to say that you want to keep things respectful?

I suggest you take a real hard look at how you and your "Great man of God" use anger and threats. And if you can honestly say that threatening people who have been so badly beat up by their TWI experiences that some of us still need to find a reason every day to keep going sounds anything like JESUS CHRIST, then fine, but I know that you will not be able to justify your brutal behavior unless you have already became settled in TWI style delusion when it comes to determining who needs tenderness vs. who needs a slap in the face.

I'll tell you what, go ahead and ask your best law enforcement teacher what he/she thinks of your first post. I'm betting that if you don't actually have a change of heart that they would consider it a black mark on you for the rest of your law enforcement career.

You dumbazz kid!

You are not practicing a biblical faith here so far. Who taught you this crapola?

• Upvote 3

Twinky, the fella did come back and post.

Jeff, I think you ought to lighten up a bit. Caleb apologized. Most of us don`t have a full understanding of how truly reprehensible twi leaders and off shoot leaders behavior has been when we arrive here. I seem to remember being reprimanded by you for speaking ill of wierwille when you first arrived. It takes time to learn and come to grips with the true horrors of what many of us have suffered.

It takes time to re evaluate an entire life time of beliefs and teachings in light of that.

I don`t think that running at somebody with a ball bat swinging is going to help them hear a different point of view.

This kid had the guts to post, and the grace to apologize. There are several pages of questions directed at him, some pretty harsh. It might seem like a gang banging to him.

I`d like to hear what he has to say.

• Upvote 1

Twinky, the fella did come back and post.

Jeff, I think you ought to lighten up a bit. Caleb apologized. Most of us don`t have a full understanding of how truly reprehensible twi leaders and off shoot leaders behavior has been when we arrive here. I seem to remember being reprimanded by you for speaking ill of wierwille when you first arrived. It takes time to learn and come to grips with the true horrors of what many of us have suffered.

It takes time to re evaluate an entire life time of beliefs and teachings in light of that.

I don`t think that running at somebody with a ball bat swinging is going to help them hear a different point of view.

This kid had the guts to post, and the grace to apologize. There are several pages of questions directed at him, some pretty harsh. It might seem like a gang banging to him.

I`d like to hear what he has to say.

Rascal YOU need to lighten up...a lot...not a bit. Jeff is still relatively new and you of all people come down on him - not an unusual pattern though...however you of all people should know that it takes time for a lot of people...not all...some of us just walked out and were done in 10 minutes instead of spending 2 more decades publicly portraying victimhood ( oh and don't play your usual word twist game here - I didn't name any names about the 2 decades of whining - but you know darn well it's true for some)...oh yeah - GEEZ I MISSED IT - YOU DID POST IT TAKES TIME - so you lighten up on Jeff..everything you lay on Jeff you should listen to yourself.

Heya Jeff - she does have a point about Caleb apologizing - let's see what the young pup has to say about sewers. And don't worry Jeff - with a temper like his he won't pass the psych exam to be in law enforcement - except maybe in Mississippi or NK.

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 2

I would much rather one of the (in my perception of reality based opinion) numbnuts that run the thing come and answer a few questions.. instead *they* (very well possibly) send this guy.. why?

maybe.. to produce "living proof" that the world is out to persecute *them* or something..

"awwww, I was nice, and look what *they* did to me.."

he's what.. 22 years old. Barely out of diapers.. if you don't mind the expression..

I don't think he has the capacity to know he was (more than possibly) manipulated..

Even if *they* didn't send him.. they KNOW he's been here by this time, unless they are entirely moronic and clueless..

at least in my opinion..

Maybe its his first post-program "witnessing" assignment..

but that's another question I'd like answered..

they just keep piling up..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

Thanks for comin back Caleb--I was a WOW in '82 myself, in Tampa, perhaps I know or knew your parents

You already have aton of questions to sift through so I wont put a ton more on

i am busy working on a farm right now and hours run 60-70 per week.

That sounds like good honest work--I hope that they are paying you well..(they better be for that kind of labor)

Is that the SOWERS farm by any chance?

Edited by mstar1

Caleb - couple of thoughts for you - meant in all earnestness.

A lot, if not most, of the people that are regulars here are old enough to know your mom and maybe your grandma. Anywhere from 5-25 years in TWI and for some a few more years in some offshoots where, in some or perhaps many cases, the damage continued.

Everyone with a brain will respect your right to "religious" choice - heck it's your constitutional first amendment right. Bear in mind however that SOWERS has some "roots", if you will, in an organization which was so damaged, and in many ways malicious, that that is how GSC came to be - a gathering place (read mission statement) "to tell the other side of the story."

Some here will be genuinely curious - some have been damaged enough that they are never going to listen to you. Go with the flow like any other networking site. Talk to the people not to the organization. No one goes to facebook and talks much about facebook - people go to facebook to yak at each other - consider GSC a microcosm of that - a group of people who have some rather odd past experiences in common (to lesser or greater degrees) who often enjoy yakking about anything from sports, cooking, to TWI.

One other thought - at the age of 22 you might want to just keep some options open.

Hope it all works out for you.

RR

• Upvote 3

Hey Caleb,

Nice to meet you. Working on a farm and studying the Bible are all good. I think many of us started out like that in TWI, and we eventually found ourselves locked into a lifestyle that deposited us 20 yrs down the road in a place where we've all thought "how did I get here?" possibly wishing we had made different choices.

I don't know a huge amount about the org behind the SOWERS, but if it's just Victor and him doing a training thing as a year's experience that's one thing. If it's supposed to be the start of another worldwide ministry and you're on the ground floor as one of the founding grad classes and are committing to a "lifetime of Christian service" you may want to rethink some things and keep your options open. There's tons of ways you can fulfill Christian service beyond allowing an organization to control your life.