GreaseSpot Cafe

New here just wanna say hi!

ot just that.. but isn't it LAME? Where's the "boldness", in him or in the *wonderful* administrators of the program?

Lame, and pathetic..

they won't visit anywhere, it seems, where their arrogance just might be challenged..

anything that is said, is likely only to a controlled audience.

Same old story ---same old song and dance. I talk to just about everyone that I meet and I have NEVER met anyone, anywhere as fearful as wayfers or the offshoots when it comes to discussing their spiritual beliefs--- :biglaugh:

Heck I know crack addicts that deal more honestly.

So far the representatives of SOWERS are proving by their absence what little mettle they have and how tiny their beliefs are.

• Upvote 1

Yep.. all the while the "elders" are in some smoke filled back room, downing shots of Drambuie and Schnapps, eating pickled pigs feet, and planning to take over the world..

:biglaugh:

what is "interesting"..

I looked over cff's website.. there is a noticable absence of any link or reference to sowers and such.. and the fellow-laborers page has practically no reference to v2p2. Their history of him leaves him running a "twig" in his old home town..

methinks MAYBE somebody "woke up" in the organization?

• Upvote 1

If you are right htere Hammerino it is a sad thing.

But it would simply be another example of the lack of transparency that often characterized TWI leadership b.s. in my view.

I mean, (sarcasm warning) God forbid that leadership would ever allow the unwashed, uneducated masses ever know what is really going on.

It seams to me that Paul had one thing going for him certainly, and that was his life was so open and honest that even his critics knew exactly who and what they were going up against. He did not hide anything.

So the TWI tradition of the Word being taught by people who seem to have been in hiding since the first century continues.....sigh (I may be forced to admit that that last crack was BAD!)

God first

hi S.O.W.E.R.S Grad 09

VPW lie to me many times but it is not about a dead man who has nothing to say

I do not know how you see a dead unless you mean his son

it does not matter to me

its vain and a wasted of my time

hope you wise up until I guess you can find me because you act big under the title of S.O.W.E.R.S Grad 09 not your real name mine is Roy Perry III

love Roy

God first

hi Caleb or S.O.W.E.R.S Grad 09

I see it was VPW son you were talking about at first

I see you left the Way ministry a very smart to do

but lets not talk VPW son he can talk for himself

so your just out of school and you do not know must about life

I can understand that

tell more about you

I care nothing about the Way ministry or a man son that not here

love Roy

PS I left the first post because I hide nothing

love Roy

• 5 weeks later...

I dont feel like typing a whole lot right now, but i will take all your questions over the course of the next few days, weeks, months etc.

Wouldn't it be nice if Caleb told us he was ok, or that his intentions have changed, or any other kind of follow up?

Maybe it just didn't work out for him as he anticipated.

Chased him away boys,

Nah-he RAN away..SPRINTED for the exits....So much for 'boldly standing', "fearless living" and all the other crap that they pretend to talk about :blink: :biglaugh:

...It started warming up just a little but never had a chance to get heated or even interesting or confrontational

He bailed on his word to answer questions pure and simple--either that or The Great V2P2 gave him a talking to and he is hiding like whipped pup

Oh, I don't know.

Maybe he's just been real busy putting all those upper case VP's and lower case vp's in his study Bible.

I would occasionally ask "Why the hell doesn't twi publish they're own bibles?"

lower case, upper case, lower case, upper case, "also" comes before or after?

I would occasionally ask "Why the hell doesn't twi publish they're own bibles?"

Yeah. I used to ask that question too.

The answer I always got was that we had to remain flexible enough to change as new "truth" came to light.

Is that a real hoot or what?

PFAL was practically engraved in granite.

Yeah. I used to ask that question too.

The answer I always got was that we had to remain flexible enough to change as new "truth" came to light.

Is that a real hoot or what?

PFAL was practically engraved in granite.

Yeah - you know - like when we heard God said let their be light - but later "truth" showed it was a UV black light mixed with date rape drugs and Drambuie and that became the standard for social/christian interaction in the cult...coupled with a few thugs (HEY JOHN YOU LARD-AZZ - I ever tell you about what your old lady told me about you in rez?) to make sure "truth" was adhered to.

Chased him away boys,Or maybe all he wanted to do was come here stir some@@@@ and sit back

and read the replies.Maybe vic 2 is sitting back relishing the fact that he must be right to receive so much flak.

Perhaps. I think he is a victim of this carefully designed disgrace.. *they* gave him the *name*, probably stroked his ego with "prophecies" of moghood since he was in the crib.. painted a rosie picture of da way, it was..

I don't think he had a choice in the matter. They made him.. though still a NOVICE.. unmarried, unexperienced, knows little more theology than gramps "heritage"..yet somehow his position is supported by gawd almighty..

The majority of the flack goes to "uncle" mac, pops, and whoever else stroked his fragile ego..

He really thinks gramps is some kind of super-hero. Thinks da way was a mystical, mythical place of goodness before the "bad people" undermined gramps work..

yeah, they made him.

I wonder what his ma thinks..

• 2 months later...
I am not a violent person, however, if you want to make any personal attacks against him, you had best not let me know your true identity. I am willing to fight over comments made about him.Trust me, you really dont want a ....ed off redneck knockin' at your door. Somje people in the sowers program will claim they have seen me me angry. Well, they havent. My intentions here are not to fight though, so lets keep everything respectful and decent.

Crap like you say here only encourages me to want make off color comments about your idol. I'd love the opportunity to plant a foot in your a$$ and my door is the last one you'd ever want to come knockin' on. :nono5:

Edited by OldSkool

OK - since "Caleb" is not around any longer, I do not believe in him. As a matter of fact, I believe he may

not even exist. :rolleyes:

So then, who did this to us, and why? Maybe it was TWI :evildenk: at the command of 'the fox'. Maybe they

just wanted to get us all involved and just to tweak our noses!

So, was it over "when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor....." No!

Anyhow, thought it would be fun to blame the current twi for using a spinoff's name to get us riled up.

www.poopsenders.com (VERY funny!)

Edited by Patriot