GreaseSpot Cafe

If LCM were President of Home Depot

JustThinking

First there was the "President of Greasespot???" thread. Apparently, Craig Martindale was listed as President here at the ol' GSC. But he always said he could be a successful executive. So what if he was? On last report, he was climbing the corporate (aluminum) ladder at Home Depot. So what WOULD life be like at Home Depot under a Martinpail regime?

Stringing the paint cans in aisle 12?

Check out girls in mini-skirts?

All managers must wear smoking jackets?

post-1024-12502566135_thumb.jpg

JT

• Upvote 4

So what WOULD life be like at Home Depot under a Martinpail regime?

Last I noticed Home Depot was already over the World-

If they wanted to drastically reduce the number of stores that they have, emperil the success of the company, or watch complete states leave in droves while he is telling them of their expansion --well--- they should hire him on as topdog

--Martindale as a CEO would be the quickest way to crash and burn any company

• Upvote 4

Is it me, or is there a hidden Wayfer apologist coming along behind every one of you guy's posts, and flicking the negative red button?

(BTW, I flicked all the green buttons by your names, so as to help negate such trolling behavior.)

• Upvote 4

Is it me, or is there a hidden Wayfer apologist coming along behind every one of you guy's posts, and flicking the negative red button?

(BTW, I flicked all the green buttons by your names, so as to help negate such trolling behavior.)

I really do hate the reputation thing.

• Upvote 3

Perhaps LCM could well serve as Head Custodian of Home Depot. I can almost hear him now... "If you guys don't do exactly as I ask, I will have you all cleaning grease spots by midnight !!"

Anyone get it?

SPEC

:biglaugh:

Edited by spectrum49
  • Upvote 1

Is he still at a Home Depot in Toledo? does any one know which one?

Seriously--Im actually heading through there sometime this upcoming weekend and will be needing some supplies... it would be some sort of Karmic closure if I could send him to get a box of 2 3/8th inch woodscrews, a few tubes of bronze silicone, a 3/32 drillbit and a maybe roll of 5 mil plastic--somehow something silly like that seems like it would be interesting to me in a weird way

if anyone has any info PM me

• Upvote 1

If LCM were president of Home Depot, he would probably declare half the employees as being homos and then close half the stores...

Half would be progress. TWI is down what? 80%? Probably more. I would PAY to see him at a news conference.

Hitting on the female reporters.

Screaming at employees.

Name tags for everyone!

Have to bring your own coffee. And it's not optional.

The usual TWI meeting stuff (stringing chairs, etc.)

Maybe he'd get locked up in a padded office?

JT

• Upvote 1

If that j@ck0ff were president of Home Depot, it would be bankrupt in 5 years, despite it's world presence and brand. Their HR department would need a staff of lawyers to deal with issues not protected under freedom of religion.

He would need a whole security dept to protect him from ....ed off husbands, fathers, brothers of brainwashed women he took advantage of with his power. The corporate credit would be overdrawn, they'd make acquisitions they couldn't pay for, they'd need to double the size of HR trainers for sensitivity training, all the employees would have attitude problems, and probably the corporate mascot dog would be violated.

Just going on track record, that is.

Edited by chockfull

If that j@ck0ff were president of Home Depot, it would be bankrupt in 5 years, despite it's world presence and brand. Their HR department would need a staff of lawyers to deal with issues not protected under freedom of religion.

He would need a whole security dept to protect him from ....ed off husbands, fathers, brothers of brainwashed women he took advantage of with his power. The corporate credit would be overdrawn, they'd make acquisitions they couldn't pay for, they'd need to double the size of HR trainers for sensitivity training, all the employees would have attitude problems, and probably the corporate mascot dog would be violated.

Just going on track record, that is.

But imagine the growth in his swiss bank account!!!! Oh, his wife would be CFO and fire him on day 2. Then she'd promote her "special assistant." Day 3, she would explain that the business hadn't shrunk, Home Depot had just become "more exclusive."

JT

• Upvote 1

I must comment that I find a certain satisfaction out seeing the okie in that pic...wearing the apron...

...whether it's real or not, makes no difference...it represents his fallen state.I don't usually revel in someone else's misfortune, but I'll make an exception this time...Because of the way he treated so many people (including myself), I'm glad that he hit the wall harder than Mr MaGoo playing Jai Alai...

...C'mon Craig, what's the matter?...I guess you just didn't get enough out of the program.

• Upvote 1

To me, the irony of him even having a job at Home Depot is just too much perfection, be his job title President or Greeter.

Wasn't a Home Depot somehow involved, allegedly, in the lawsuit we first learned about at Waydale? The lawsuit that sent him off TWI grounds, carrying little more than a tampon and a toothbrush, on his own for the first time, yeah that one.

I'll look it up, but I'm pretty sure......

(edited to say "a" Home Depot, since the Co itself shouldn't be implied by me to have been involved)

Edited by Shellon
  • Upvote 2