GreaseSpot Cafe

We Bumped into a Lifer

krys

Or maybe they are comfortable with that LOW JACK around there ankle on "house arrest"(spiritual probation! How stupid is THAT!)

What happend to Grace(oh thats right :doh: there interpretaion of God Word is a LIE!)

Gee I am glad about Galations 5:1!!!!

Cheers to you HCW for doing good work for people in great need in Africa.

TWI doesn't have a clue.

They sure don't. When I was "in" I used to always wonder why the ministry never did anything for anybody. Pretty much everything TWi ever did "for" anyone was to "get them in the class." As far as I know TWi never gave one red cent to any type of charity.

Amazing. Isn't it.

That is the very reason twi fell apart.Never gave anything back,give and it shall be given unto you?

Twi never practiced that,People had needs,never met.

Ya, then they just used the money to move the Word . . . Almost makes you feel guilty for giving when you know your money will be used. Getting more people involved so they can get into the Word without really getting help.

Ya, then they just used the money to move the Word . .

Actually, they used the money to promote PLAF (The Wonder Class), which was designed to generate more money which was used to promote PLAF (The Wonder Class), which was designed to generate more money to promote PLAF (The Wonder Class), which was----------------------.

Anything extra was used to buy motorcycles, classic cars, jets, motor coaches,---------you get the picture, I'm sure.

Anything extra was used to buy motorcycles, classic cars, jets, motor coaches,---------you get the picture, I'm sure.

All the money was used to subsidize VPW's vanity. From the "campuses" to Gunnison, to the auditorium, to headquarters, to the toys. Promoting the class was done on the cheap. Heck, I was asked to give a "love" offering for the band the very first time I attended a branch meeting/cattle call. (I hadn't attended church enough to realize how uncouth that really was) By the time I took the class, all the collaterals were paperback (a $100 value).

Nothing but the best for that man. It seemed reasonable enough until I hiked through a field of cars that made me think I was actually trekking through a junk yard.

Night-of-the-living-dead_cm.jpg

I'd almost swear the guy on the left is humming to the tune..

*Beautiful Ohio, where the golden brain...*

:biglaugh:

ESCAPE FROM OZ!

Familiar childhood characters turn into VICIOUS DEMONS in their search for a heart or brain - your's will do just fine!

YOUR NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE!!!