GreaseSpot Cafe

My Friend

sky4it

I have this friend I knew in high school. Her name is ****** and her’s sisters name is ******. ******, ****** and me are like best friends, forever. ****** is like one of sweetest, kindest people person I ever met. Her sister ****** too, total wonderful person and sweetheart. Both ****** and ****** never met a person they didn’t have a kind word for. ****** in high school played the guitar and had the love of Jesus in her heart. Then one day she ran to some renegade ex TWI people who put her through the Power for Abundant Living Trash. That whole group fell apart too later. ****** was left with nothing for any Abundant Living because of it.

Wanna know what ****** is doing now? She doing life hard time in prison for killing her husband. I blame myself for a while, because I never visited ****** at all after she married. But I couldn’t, it wouldn’t be normal because she was married and she always was kind my sweetheart. I blame some of you people in this room for what happened to ******. Especially you hard core atheists, you were the hard core people that made The Way International possible. You aint even honest with yourselves. The Draconian King Victor Paul Weirwille wasnt hard to figure out. I had him figured out in about 15 months. I went to one as in the number 1 twig meeting. Cause I pretty knew it was a crock all along. I mean just how stupid do some of you people have to be? The man actually said, SINCERITY IS NO GUARANTEE FOR TRUTH. Like you could actually read the bible and believe that, is beyond rationality. Then parade yourselves around here like rationale people. As far as may own rationality goes, its like with ******, its my worst moment. It’s like the time when I shot myself in my own leg, I didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that I had messed up. My dear ****** I messed up more, the day I wasn’t looking out for you. I am so sorry ******, I didn’t know how bad you must have been hurting. It’s like what they did to Monica Lewinsky, past another mans sins on someone like her when the truth is never told. Where does it all end. Sincerity is definitely a guarantee for something which is not this.

Now, of course, I realize that TWI never did anything to Monica Lewinsky. I simply point her out to show you I understand that people outside TWI could be just as barbaric as former TWI members. I realize that TWI isn’t or wasn’t, the only source of bad tidings in this world. The simple difference being, I really doubt somebody did what they did to Monica Lewinsky, in the name of a bible. Their problem is and was, they are just to good for their own worth. They like a house of cards, a sandcastle, in time.

I havent even been able to go visit ****** yet, and I just found out about it a short time ago when I ran into ******’s brother. Its taken me just a while to sort through all this stuff about her. Plus, its hard for me thinking about going to see her, I know how tenderhearted she is and I don’t want to break her heart by having her think I think badly about her. I don’t know what to do.

And here is another reason why your Sincerity is No Guarantee for Truth preaching should a been a big stop sign for anybody who heard it. It’s about Psalm 51. Psalm 51 reads like a contract. With respect to Psalm 51 only, there is contractors and then there is contractors. That contract is with those who want to GET RID of there sin. It’s not for those who want to establish there own sin and carry on in it and do it. Literally, they want to do it. Thus, to some people it is completely void because they have not willingness to do the Get Rid of part. It is about commitment and that is why it reads like a contract. Imbedded in that contract is sincerity, acknowledgment, and general attitude towards. You can go up and down in and side to side, and see Psalm 51 distributed everywhere. The bible talks about your heart and your hearts condition. Which is why talking like “sincerity is no guarantee for truth”, is inexcusable. But Dr. Wierdo, was even more barbaric than that. He had to go get other teachings, which other organizations accepted, to mix them in his hodgepodge bag of tricks in order to make himself look only moderately extreme. He had to tell people enough stuff that no one else could reasonably deny, in order to propound his lies. Pure Savagery.

I am so sick and tired and broke of hearing about all your crybaby stories about what TWI did to you. Why don’t grow up and act like men, take responsibility for what you did. But you never do that either. You atheists, you run around and blame that on God, like it was his fault for your own deeds. Doctor Wierdo, was always pretty much to the bible, what Osama bin Laden is to peace. He totally butchered it, for his own bread and butter. The truth is, some of you wanted it that way. Some of you wanted it, The Victor Paul Weirwille way. Many of you were told too, by other Christians, that TWI was a hodgepodge cult. Then you act like you never knew that either. Your disgusting, that’s why I blame some of the atheists in this room who were former TWI members for what you did to my ******. You messed up her mind, so nothing ever worked right because of your ABSOLUTE 100 PERCENT INSISTENCE, that somebody like VPW had cookie that even mattered. Then, when it fell apart you parade around like a bunch of victims. You people, some of you, were victimizers. That’s exactly what you were. Have fun then with your atheism, I think you got exactly what you deserved, which is Nothing from God. Look what you did to my ******.

Wanna know I come around here? I just come around here to babysit some of you once in while to see if any of you have grown up. Pretty much same thing tho, everytime I come. Talking about what crazy man VPW said and did and where he was wrong. Why don’t you just get through your thick head. That the crackpot Doctor was pretty much wrong from the day he opened his mouth. I knew that from day 1. Why? Because somebody told me to look for The Way International. ****** didn’t have that angle. ******’s uncle was renegade big shot TWI guy. He moved it right into ****** house when she was 16 years old. Thanks a lot to some of you former big shot TWI and now crackpot atheists, ****** is doing life behind bars, because people like you messed up her head. Every last one of you should call her up and apologize too her. She rides in a Minnesota state prison for women.

You should do something nice for me too. I come around here been nice to all you people until I heard what happened to my ******. Why don’t just send me a real Doctor cause I’m sick just for talking about Doctor Wierdo. Send me one of those good looking nurses with buttons on her blouse with a shot demoral in her hand. Then she can put that demoral in me and I wont be so sick from having to talk about the Doctor Wierdo.

I will tell men exactly why you like TWI and The Doctor was your Captain. You liked your Doctor Wierdo, because he let you do what you want with your Longfellow. You took your Longfellow and did pretty much as pleased. This why the crackpot doctor was so big on renewing your mind. Because you had renew it a lot, because of what you were doing with your Longfellow. I know that the Doctor has been deceased for a long time. But that is what you did way back when, and can’t cut the corner and not say that is what it was too you men.

But I know how some of you people think. Some of you think, well why should the TWI cult be responsible for what ****** did to her husband? I mean, does somebody have to go get Jim Jones survivors and explain why mind control helped there friends drink cool-aid. True ******’s situation was not just like that. In fact, what Dr. Wierdo and man pals did was conceivably just as bad. Dr. Wierdo took away ******’s understanding of the Bible so she didn’nt have anything to lean on. At the resurrection, I am sure ****** will be heaven. I can’t imagine God Almighty would ever tolerate somebody doing this a second time again, to somebody like ****** or for what somebody did to Monica Lewinsky for that matter. If somebody tried this a second time again after the resurrection to people like ****** and Monica, I think they would all be dead if they even tried.

I am not even going to respond to posts on this thread. The facts are the facts and there is no getting around what you did with your Longfellow. I am just going to go back into the Political Section and post there. Don’t go getting all bitter about it now. Look on the bright side, at least your not an Initiated Calvinist. Good bye.

Edited by Mod Kirk
  • Upvote 1

Sky4it

I'm very sorry about your friend. The Way is an evil organization. Lots of lives have been damaged by their doctrines and practices. Some people even lost their lives due to The Way's idiotic "law of believing" and nonsense about being "born of the wrong seed". Some of us (myself included) lost dear friends and relatives forever because they died as a result of believing Way doctrine. I know that really isn't any consolation but I just wanted you to know you are not alone in your disdain for this vile organization that calls itself The Way.

As for the longfellow reference, I want you to know that there were plenty of us who did not subscribe to that doctrine. Unfortunately, there were some who did. I was not among them.

I know you said you will not be responding to this thread so I want to end by telling you I am truly sorry for the pain you are in. I hope there is some way we can help you here.

waysider

Atheists conniving with TWI to ruin people's lives, and turning them into hard-core criminals. ... Now who woulda thunk it? So _that's_ what Madalyn Murrey O'Hare was doing since she won that Supreme Court case banning School-induced prayer! :doh:

Yah! ... Right! ... <_<

Edited by GarthP2000

I have this friend I knew in high school. Her name is ****** and her’s sisters name is ******. ******, ****** and me are like best friends, forever. ****** is like one of sweetest, kindest people person I ever met. Her sister ****** too, total wonderful person and sweetheart. Both ****** and ****** never met a person they didn’t have a kind word for. ****** in high school played the guitar and had the love of Jesus in her heart. Then one day she ran to some renegade ex TWI people who put her through the Power for Abundant Living Trash. That whole group fell apart too later. ****** was left with nothing for any Abundant Living because of it.

Wanna know what ****** is doing now? She doing life hard time in prison for killing her husband. I blame myself for a while, because I never visited ****** at all after she married. But I couldn’t, it wouldn’t be normal because she was married and she always was kind my sweetheart. I blame some of you people in this room for what happened to ******. Especially you hard core atheists, you were the hard core people that made The Way International possible. You aint even honest with yourselves. The Draconian King Victor Paul Weirwille wasnt hard to figure out. I had him figured out in about 15 months. I went to one as in the number 1 twig meeting. Cause I pretty knew it was a crock all along. I mean just how stupid do some of you people have to be? The man actually said, SINCERITY IS NO GUARANTEE FOR TRUTH. Like you could actually read the bible and believe that, is beyond rationality. Then parade yourselves around here like rationale people. As far as may own rationality goes, its like with ******, its my worst moment. It’s like the time when I shot myself in my own leg, I didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that I had messed up. My dear ****** I messed up more, the day I wasn’t looking out for you. I am so sorry ******, I didn’t know how bad you must have been hurting. It’s like what they did to Monica Lewinsky, past another mans sins on someone like her when the truth is never told. Where does it all end. Sincerity is definitely a guarantee for something which is not this.

Now, of course, I realize that TWI never did anything to Monica Lewinsky. I simply point her out to show you I understand that people outside TWI could be just as barbaric as former TWI members. I realize that TWI isn’t or wasn’t, the only source of bad tidings in this world. The simple difference being, I really doubt somebody did what they did to Monica Lewinsky, in the name of a bible. Their problem is and was, they are just to good for their own worth. They like a house of cards, a sandcastle, in time.

I havent even been able to go visit ****** yet, and I just found out about it a short time ago when I ran into ******’s brother. Its taken me just a while to sort through all this stuff about her. Plus, its hard for me thinking about going to see her, I know how tenderhearted she is and I don’t want to break her heart by having her think I think badly about her. I don’t know what to do.

And here is another reason why your Sincerity is No Guarantee for Truth preaching should a been a big stop sign for anybody who heard it. It’s about Psalm 51. Psalm 51 reads like a contract. With respect to Psalm 51 only, there is contractors and then there is contractors. That contract is with those who want to GET RID of there sin. It’s not for those who want to establish there own sin and carry on in it and do it. Literally, they want to do it. Thus, to some people it is completely void because they have not willingness to do the Get Rid of part. It is about commitment and that is why it reads like a contract. Imbedded in that contract is sincerity, acknowledgment, and general attitude towards. You can go up and down in and side to side, and see Psalm 51 distributed everywhere. The bible talks about your heart and your hearts condition. Which is why talking like “sincerity is no guarantee for truth”, is inexcusable. But Dr. Wierdo, was even more barbaric than that. He had to go get other teachings, which other organizations accepted, to mix them in his hodgepodge bag of tricks in order to make himself look only moderately extreme. He had to tell people enough stuff that no one else could reasonably deny, in order to propound his lies. Pure Savagery.

I am so sick and tired and broke of hearing about all your crybaby stories about what TWI did to you. Why don’t grow up and act like men, take responsibility for what you did. But you never do that either. You atheists, you run around and blame that on God, like it was his fault for your own deeds. Doctor Wierdo, was always pretty much to the bible, what Osama bin Laden is to peace. He totally butchered it, for his own bread and butter. The truth is, some of you wanted it that way. Some of you wanted it, The Victor Paul Weirwille way. Many of you were told too, by other Christians, that TWI was a hodgepodge cult. Then you act like you never knew that either. Your disgusting, that’s why I blame some of the atheists in this room who were former TWI members for what you did to my ******. You messed up her mind, so nothing ever worked right because of your ABSOLUTE 100 PERCENT INSISTENCE, that somebody like VPW had cookie that even mattered. Then, when it fell apart you parade around like a bunch of victims. You people, some of you, were victimizers. That’s exactly what you were. Have fun then with your atheism, I think you got exactly what you deserved, which is Nothing from God. Look what you did to my ******.

Wanna know I come around here? I just come around here to babysit some of you once in while to see if any of you have grown up. Pretty much same thing tho, everytime I come. Talking about what crazy man VPW said and did and where he was wrong. Why don’t you just get through your thick head. That the crackpot Doctor was pretty much wrong from the day he opened his mouth. I knew that from day 1. Why? Because somebody told me to look for The Way International. ****** didn’t have that angle. ******’s uncle was renegade big shot TWI guy. He moved it right into ****** house when she was 16 years old. Thanks a lot to some of you former big shot TWI and now crackpot atheists, ****** is doing life behind bars, because people like you messed up her head. Every last one of you should call her up and apologize too her. She rides in a Minnesota state prison for women.

You should do something nice for me too. I come around here been nice to all you people until I heard what happened to my ******. Why don’t just send me a real Doctor cause I’m sick just for talking about Doctor Wierdo. Send me one of those good looking nurses with buttons on her blouse with a shot demoral in her hand. Then she can put that demoral in me and I wont be so sick from having to talk about the Doctor Wierdo.

I will tell men exactly why you like TWI and The Doctor was your Captain. You liked your Doctor Wierdo, because he let you do what you want with your Longfellow. You took your Longfellow and did pretty much as pleased. This why the crackpot doctor was so big on renewing your mind. Because you had renew it a lot, because of what you were doing with your Longfellow. I know that the Doctor has been deceased for a long time. But that is what you did way back when, and can’t cut the corner and not say that is what it was too you men.

But I know how some of you people think. Some of you think, well why should the TWI cult be responsible for what ****** did to her husband? I mean, does somebody have to go get Jim Jones survivors and explain why mind control helped there friends drink cool-aid. True ******’s situation was not just like that. In fact, what Dr. Wierdo and man pals did was conceivably just as bad. Dr. Wierdo took away ******’s understanding of the Bible so she didn’nt have anything to lean on. At the resurrection, I am sure ****** will be heaven. I can’t imagine God Almighty would ever tolerate somebody doing this a second time again, to somebody like ****** or for what somebody did to Monica Lewinsky for that matter. If somebody tried this a second time again after the resurrection to people like ****** and Monica, I think they would all be dead if they even tried.

I am not even going to respond to posts on this thread. The facts are the facts and there is no getting around what you did with your Longfellow. I am just going to go back into the Political Section and post there. Don’t go getting all bitter about it now. Look on the bright side, at least your not an Initiated Calvinist. Good bye.

So sorry about your friend. Hope everything works out.

Sky4it

I'm very sorry about your friend. The Way is an evil organization. Lots of lives have been damaged by their doctrines and practices. Some people even lost their lives due to The Way's idiotic "law of believing" and nonsense about being "born of the wrong seed". Some of us (myself included) lost dear friends and relatives forever because they died as a result of believing Way doctrine. I know that really isn't any consolation but I just wanted you to know you are not alone in your disdain for this vile organization that calls itself The Way.

As for the longfellow reference, I want you to know that there were plenty of us who did not subscribe to that doctrine. Unfortunately, there were some who did. I was not among them.

I know you said you will not be responding to this thread so I want to end by telling you I am truly sorry for the pain you are in. I hope there is some way we can help you here.

waysider

waysider, many thanks and I do so appreciate it. Umm, yeah in high school her and her sister, we were like Forest Gump said, peas and carrots.

Also, God bless, so happy to know your doing great. It's kinda hard not to respond when you were so, considerate and terrific.

Also many thanks to Bishop

Edited by sky4it

Thanks and warmest regards for some of your replies.

To any of the former TWI people who are atheists: I was just trying to get you to say what you know and not know what you say. No offense intended. I started a new thread in Doctrinal Section on a book called The Crucible of Creation by Morris. I read tons and tons of stuff on Darwinism. Just trying to comply with your requests years ago to be informed when I speak.

• Upvote 1

Hi sky4it,

I am very sorry about the trouble your friend is in. And I respect the need to vent here at GSC and have done so myself from time to time and I hope you continue to come to terms with things in a manner that works well for you.

But if you are up for the discussion I would like to share something with you that I told a man that I know a few days ago when describing my Greasespot cafe experience.

I told him,"My education started when I realized that some of the atheists were more just than some of the people who believed the very same things that I did!"

So even though I do not mind giving you space to vent, I do not like that you blamed atheists for your friends predicament, as if the atheists that are Greasespotters had anything to do with your friends predicament. Unless there is some kind of history in her story that I know nothing about, but only because you did not see fit to share it, your blame is misplaced.

But as far as the former TWI bigshots who messed up her head I think it likely that I would see the blame that they may very likely deserve placed right at their feet.

WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE SUCH A "HEAVY" ABOUT IT ALL ANYWAY, what did it really help, besides let you vent a bit anyway?

• Upvote 1