GreaseSpot Cafe

You Know You are in a Screwed Up Cult When You

Tzaia

post-2985-126029951198_thumb.jpg

You know you are in a cult when you feel the person that you are talking to cannot be reasoned with, will not see your viewpoint only his way of thinking is right, tries to con you and decieve you! The best rewards to give that person is a hot, spicey bowl of Pasta puttanesca! It is a dish worthy of that person!

Ya know what?

I know I'm NOT in a screwed up cult. I'm out of one. I escaped.

(Actually, I was thrown out. Clearly not screwed up enough, LOL.)

Edited by Twinky

You know you're in a screwed up cult when you...

Invade the website designed to speak against said cult instead of spending time doing the things that are supposedly the "things of Gawdawlmighty."

You know you are in a cult when One cult supports another cult. Like scientology uses a front group like C.A.N and the TWI pays off the Cult awareness network and tells people is just just another christian group with a diffrent point of view.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydale/waydale-editorials/t.w.i.-and-c.a.n..html

Humm! Kind of reminds me of what Obi-Wan Kenobi said to Luke when he asked why he was not told that Darth Vader was his father.

You know you are in a cult when you tirelessly endeavor to convince yourself you are not in a cult.

Welcome to the Cult. The first rule of the Cult is: you do not talk about the Cult. The second rule of the Cult is: you DO NOT talk about the Cult !

fight-club.jpg

You know you are in a cult when you want to leave and leave with a scene, kicking,

screaming, cussing and giving leadership the one finger salute. I mean going out on your own

terms telling all that you feel and and where they can go. :realmad::realmad::evildenk:

You would even settle to just fade away. But deep down you know they would tear your family

apart just for fun..

copenhagen

You are welcome. I like your avaitar its seems you are not the only heckeler around here!

Thanks again. Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets draw an interesting parallel in my life from zealously supporting TWI to helping expose their corrupt ways. This link sums it up.

• Upvote 1

You know you are in a cult when you want to leave and leave with a scene, kicking,

screaming, cussing and giving leadership the one finger salute. I mean going out on your own

terms telling all that you feel and and where they can go. :realmad::realmad::evildenk:

You would even settle to just fade away. But deep down you know they would tear your family

apart just for fun..

copenhagen

Hang in there Copenhagen.

You are completely right about these bastards too from my experience. As if doing such terrible things to a family were just a simple matter of excersizing their authority according to their own little twisted world and whim.

And after they do it to folks they paint the ones who complain as "haters" or some such thing therebye more or less insuring that nobody still associated with the group will even listen to their righteous anger.

Take Care and I truly look to the day of God Bless for you,

JEFF

Edited by JeffSjo

Welcome to the Cult. The first rule of the Cult is: you do not talk about the Cult. The second rule of the Cult is: you DO NOT talk about the Cult.

You are also brillant like yoda. Opps pardon me Gandlaf. Excuse me I had a rought regeretion with my last avaitar. I have memories of my last incarnation. Tell me T-bone if I am not getting off topic too much. what would happen if a way member was in the TWI cult for oh say like 20 years or more but the rest of his/her large family did not know about it then one day someone "Outed" him or her to the whole family what would that member reaction would be?

.. .Tell me T-bone if I am not getting off topic too much. what would happen if a way member was in the TWI cult for oh say like 20 years or more but the rest of his/her large family did not know about it then one day someone "Outed" him or her to the whole family what would that member reaction would be?

I'm not in a screwed up cult! I'm not - I'm not!!!

tantrumtemper.jpg

• Upvote 1