GreaseSpot Cafe

Why did the Thorps leave?

I knew BT from Ft Wayne Indiana. He was just 17 or 18 years old and a Branch Leader - go figure.

If he and his wife got out, hopefully it for more than just wanting to buy a house.

Hopefully it has something to do with being tired of running roughshod over people, tired of screaming and yelling - of particitating in TWI's phoney inquisitions and general nastiness.

Hopefullly it has something to do with seeing the errors of their ways - and wanting to change.

Goey

I'm happy if they got out for house-buying or anything. anim-smile.gif

Once the grip of ungodliness of twi starts to loosen, Christ's love can work more and more, and the blindness from deception can be healed.

Hatred needs to be fed because it is so unnatural, and without the close grip of twi, hatred doesn't get all the feedings it needs to keep alive.

Hopefully still,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

I love to hear you laugh -- God

I just had to reply because I love these people very much.

They did not just leave because of the housing issue although I know that the HQ staff was told it was so.

They wouldn't leave over just one stupid rule, (which, by the way was just a "manifestation" of twi's poor judgement within their leadership).

It was for much nobler reasons and you all have hit upon it many times on GS.

They love God and have done what all of us have done when we realized that our life was being zapped from us by an organization.

So, I hope I answered your question TW, without misrepresenting the THXXXS. The good news is that they're "out" by twi's standards.

Much love, EH

TroubledWine,

There are a bunch of people who have left, especially the upper crust of the rotten root. If you aren't aware of who else is gone don't know if we can post these names now, but many are mentioned on the home page.

If we can list them I'm sure someone will start the list so we can add to it. These people most likely had a cold hard wake-up call when the lawsuits hit and they had to start defending what they had to face is a cruel, ungodly, manipulative organization. Others possibly left to save their butts should any more lawsuits get filed.

Troubledwine,

Like Kit, I am in favor of anyone leaving twi for whatever reason.

The last year that Brad and Chris were on staff at hq Brad refused to play the corporate game on some level, angered rosie and Donna, was stripped of his Trustee Cabinet crown and demoted down to simple department coordinator of personnel. That is a fairly routine manner of handling things in rosie's world....I can name a handful of top ranking former twi managers whose paths to freedom from twi started with that very same step. I am still hoping that John Reynolds will take advantage of that.

It was rumored about the OSC that rosie and donna made a visit to Chris's office and told her to get her husband IN LINE, the discussion could be heard in the hallway. Next thing anyone knew......they had a field assignment. This is what happened with the Lally's as well.

I haven't spoken to Brad and Chris in years but I worked with Brad and knew him fairly well.....buying a house would not have been issue enough for him if he was still "hard on" for twi.

His sister Lisa and her husband Ed live in Minster OH....if that helps.

ROR