GreaseSpot Cafe

The Law of Be-Leaving

Raf

I noticed someone recently asked for help getting out of the Way. This is a generic reply to that question, without regard to any individual set of circumstances.

I call it: The Law of Be-Leaving.

It works like this: If you Be-Leave, then you have to act like it.

You know why I don't attend Scientology meetings? It's real simple: I am not a Scientologist. So I don't attend their meetings. That's right. It's that simple.

The law of Be-Leaving is the greatest law in the world.

Check your mailbox. Quick. Seriously, go outside right now and check your mailbox. Is there a check from me in your mailbox? No! Why not? Because I don't owe you any money. That's right!

So why does TWI get a check from you? You are free! Stop sending them your money. Stop going to their meetings. It's the law of Be-Leaving! If you Be-Leaving, act like you Be-Gone!

And you will be!

Edited by Raf
  • Upvote 2

What is available? Leaving.

How to receive? What do you do that makes you a part of TWI? Stop doing those things. Do other things. Go see a movie or something. Do the things you would do if you were not stringing chairs. Now you can't give them money because you blew it on a bucket of popcorn while watching New Moon. And you can't go to the meeting on Thursday night because The Office is on. Sorry. YOU'RE FREE. Act like it. The how of receiving is Be-Leaving!

What to do with it after you've got it: Begone! You wouldn't attend a KKK rally or give money to Gates Foundation, would you? Make giving to TWI as bizarre a proposition as giving to the Nigerian Bank Scammers.

Get your needs and wants parallel: point one foot (needs) out the door. Point the other foot (wants) parallel to the first foot. Walk. Consult the DVD "Santa Claus is Comin to Town" for further instruction on putting one foot in front of the other.

Edited by Raf

Be-leaving equals receding. If you be-leaving HQ then it be-receding in your rear-view mirror.

This great principle [not to be confused with THE great principle] was brought to you by Thelonious Hyphen Bone.

Be-Leaving not to be confused with Be-coming.

These two words are opposites and as we all know finding them together in a sentence gives extra emphasis to the usage of these verbs.

Therfore this usage has been throughly and thoroughly amplified by this statement

I was be-coming a total TWI Tool but now will be-leaving TWI as quickly as i can!

Edited by leafytwiglet

I'm not trying to knock people who have had problems "coming to grips" after leaving twi, but when I left (1987) I never looked back in my heart...I knew it was the right decision and I've never regretted it...not even for a second.

If you are still "in"...my advice is to simply turn your back and walk away...it really IS that simple...these twi scum are bottom feeders...kick the mud off your boots.

RESTLESS FAREWELL

Bob Dylan

"Oh a false clock tries to tick out my time

To disgrace, distract, and bother me.

And the dirt of gossip blows into my face,

And the dust of rumors covers me.

But if the arrow is straight

And the point is slick,

It can pierce through dust no matter how thick.

So I'll make my stand

And remain as I am

And bid farewell and not give a damn."

You can leave twi, but that doesn't mean it will go away. probably easier than leaving the mafia.

I could only describe the time immediately after I left as a free fall. Guess that's the price for being involved in a cult.

I could only describe the time immediately after I left as a free fall. Guess that's the price for being involved in a cult.

it was a few years after i left that i figured out that i was having problems from leaving because i couldn't wait to get out and had planned my escape for what felt like my whole life because i was a kid and it was my "coming of age" thing so i was leaving home as much as i was leaving the way international and with the abuse and all i was "free" finally, and i always knew the way international was bad news and when i first heard the word "cult" and understood what it meant then i knew the way international was a cult, but like i said, it was a few years before i realized that i had actually be "in" myself. once i realized that, then the "free fall" for me was thinking i'd never ever be fixed but end up like my mother and brothers and sisters, and i did the "free fall" for a few years before i got any help.