GreaseSpot Cafe

Want to sell holy spirit ring

polar bear

I was scrounging around my junk drawer and found my old holy spirit ring.

Someone here know how much a holy spirit ring would be worth. It's the mens ring gold dove set in emerald. I'd probably just sell it for what it's worth on ebay or something like that.

Edited by polar bear

Someone here know how much a holy spirit ring would be worth. It's the mens ring gold dove set in emerald. I'd probably just sell it for what it's worth on ebay or something like that.

Take it to an experienced jeweler. If you don't want it anymore, have him pop out the emerald part and the dove. He can weigh the gold and give you an estimate of what the gold is worth. It's probably worth more than you paid for it since the price of gold has risen so much.

It's probably not an emerald. It's a synthetic sapphire. The stone has no value.

I am a jeweler.

Mine is on Jade, and it's translucent.

Actually I like my ring, though rarely worn. I keep it because it reminds me of the commitment I made to God...not the commitment I made to TWI. Oddly, in this respect TWI seems to have dropped out of the picture.

Agree with Krys, get it valued for the gold. Gold is going for good prices now. Choose someone reputable and not the shysters who shove junk mail in the mailbox.

Polar Bear, I sold a holy spirit dove necklace on ebay. It was nothing special, not 14K gold or anything. I think I got $15.00 or so for it. I can't remember now, but if you have an ebay account, I would definitely try ebay if I were you. Be sure to put Wierwille holy spirit dove in the subject line.

Just my opinion. :rolleyes: