GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy New Year

pawtucket

I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you a happy and fulfilling new year.

The years go by rather quickly. And Greasespot is coming upon another anniversary. I am thankful for the community that has built up over the years. And that people can still benefit from the site especially the forums. The moderators really make this place tick, and for that I am very grateful.

This year, we will be expanding into the offshoots. They continue to promulgate their message which is built on the foundation of Wierwille and company. Anyone that has any documentation that would be useful, please PM me or email me at pawtucket@greasespotcafe.com.

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you a happy and fulfilling new year.

The years go by rather quickly. And Greasespot is coming upon another anniversary. I am thankful for the community that has built up over the years. And that people can still benefit from the site especially the forums. The moderators really make this place tick, and for that I am very grateful.

This year, we will be expanding into the offshoots. They continue to promulgate their message which is built on the foundation of Wierwille and company. Anyone that has any documentation that would be useful, please PM me or email me at pawtucket@greasespotcafe.com.

wqwwwwwwwww[fontxfgxsfgsfghsfgsfgw

=Arial Black][/font]wishing you the same paw and thanks for all you do

i turn 62 whoopie!!! ss here i come

what a lon strange trip it's been

i turn 62 whoopie!!! ss here i come

what a lon strange trip it's been

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPNgjA4i6gM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPNgjA4i6gM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPNgjA4i6gM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Happy New Year to you too,Time does go by rather quickly.

A little Winston Churchill,We will fight them,in the fields,in the trenches,That was a parapharse.

No deceptions,no coruption of power.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>